Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: The Dawn of a New Age (Turn 7 is up)  (Read 18881 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Dawn of a New Age
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2012, 09:21:18 pm »

Will we be able to recruit and train/equip companions or command soldiers from our chosen factions?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2012, 09:24:50 pm »

Will we be able to recruit and train/equip companions or command soldiers from our chosen factions?

I don't see any reason why you would not be able to.  Them listening to you, along with the difficulty of having them join is another matter.  :D
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2012, 09:28:05 pm »

I'm suddenly regretting have -1 charisma :D.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2012, 09:32:19 pm »

I'm suddenly regretting have -1 charisma :D.

hmmm...
Mcclay +2
Jaass -1
You -1
Rhyme -2
GreatWyrmGold -2
Javierpwn -3
Urist_McDrowner -4
Xantalos -5

You're actually pretty well off.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2012, 09:36:06 pm »

Gonna have to put it up, but I picked the enhancement magic book for this reason :).

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2012, 09:38:02 pm »

Gonna have to put it up, but I picked the enhancement magic book for this reason :).

...Why do I think you are going to enchant a ring to the point you get Sauron-level power?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2012, 09:40:58 pm »

Common Bay12 sense?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2012, 09:46:56 pm »

...Why do I think you are going to enchant a ring to the point you get Sauron-level power?
*someone steals it*
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2012, 09:48:12 pm »

Thats a good idea actually but naw.
I was thinking more along the lines of enhancing my persuasion, strength, dexterity and so on for short periods, at least until I level it up more, or the ring would probably kill me.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2012, 09:58:55 pm »

*someone steals it*
*is slaughtered by the sheer number of elves guarding their greatest warrior*

Everyone look over their characters to see if they are what they wanted?  Once, Rhyme, and Urist_McDrowner post their nations, we can start the game.

Thats a good idea actually but naw.
I was thinking more along the lines of enhancing my persuasion, strength, dexterity and so on for short periods, at least until I level it up more, or the ring would probably kill me.

Levels?  What levels?  All changes will be made by training and decisions you make (stats), or learning and practice (skills).  There is more believability that way.

ex. you can raise your charisma by learning to speaking more eloquently along with improving your overall appearance.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 10:02:10 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2012, 10:06:56 pm »

My Faction is Combination and my alignment Chaotic Neutral, but other than that I have no complaints.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2012, 10:08:18 pm »

My Faction is Combination and my alignment Chaotic Neutral, but other than that I have no complaints.

Did you look at the right one?  When I look at your character, that is all there.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2012, 10:10:37 pm »

I remember them all as levels for some reason, probably from all the games I played as a kid.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2012, 10:21:17 pm »

Did you look at the right one?  When I look at your character, that is all there.
...Ayup. Rhyme's character has Combination listed for Alignment, which I suspect is a mistake.
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2012, 10:23:57 pm »

...Ayup. Rhyme's character has Combination listed for Alignment, which I suspect is a mistake.
Not a mistake.  There are 5 PC's in the combination faction, 2 in technologist, and 1 in mystics.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11