Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Demon Hunters  (Read 5399 times)

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
Re: Demon Hunters
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2012, 06:20:32 am »

look for something to throw at the rune wait until people are done looking then throw it at the rune
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2012, 09:07:40 am »

Point my gun at the rune. If it moves, shoot it. If not, shoot it anyways, it might be motion sensitive.
If you shoot me, you are so going in for disciplinary action. If you activate the rune, you're going in for SEVERE disciplinary action. If you do both, once we get out of this mess you're getting disciplinary action courtesy of Minerva's sword.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2013, 04:02:12 pm »

Thecard hasn't posted, but I don't exactly want to skip his input if he's busy, what are all of your opinions on the matter?

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2013, 04:04:26 pm »

Ohshit.  My bad, thought I had posted.
Watch the backs of the guys who are checking the runs, in case it's a trap.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2013, 08:43:11 pm »

Check the rune.
Point my gun at the rune. If it moves, shoot it. If not, shoot it anyways, it might be motion sensitive.
look for something to throw at the rune wait until people are done looking then throw it at the rune
Ohshit.  My bad, thought I had posted.
Watch the backs of the guys who are checking the runs, in case it's a trap.

As you all observe the rune, a warm yellow glow emanates from the rune, while most of the room is basically barren, except for a few small pebbles lying about. Rufus, following the philosophy of shooting things, fires a bullet into the rune once everyone has stared at it for a sufficiently deemed amount of time. This motion triggers a red light to burst forth, temporarily obscuring a large figure forming above the rune. As the light dissipates, it reveals what this being is. Large, standing about x1.5 any of your heights, and considerably burly, its red scales cover its entire body as its lower jaw protrudes into a point like a triangle, its toothy grin above. The last notable feature is its arms, which have large blades with a triangular shape protruding from behind its wrists. "Mmm... Been a long time since ay' 'ave hunters 'round here." It cracks its neck. "Well, I suppose we should play a game then." It says, and before you could react it jams one of its arm blades into a support beam along the wall, tearing it and causing the already rickety structure to crumble. He flashes away in a bright red light.

Then the room fell.

[1 + 1] [Agility] Minerva haplessly tumbles down as the room collapses, landing awkwardly on her foot as she collides with the ground. [6 + 1] [Constitution] "Well, that wasn't so bad" You think as you notice the large shard of metal stuck in your calf.

[2 + 2] [Agility] Rufus smacks into the concrete floor. It doesn't hurt much, but [2 + 1] [Constitution] Oh god you're wrong, it does.

[6 + 2] [Agility] Bob easily avoids debris, jumping off of things mid flight. "Amateurs" you inaudibly scoff.

[2 + 2] [Agility] Rex tumbles down as well, smacking into a crate, directly in the gut. [2 - 1] [Constitution] Oh god it hurts! It hurts with the pain of one thousand searing suns!

"Well then, You are hunters, shall the hunt begin?"

Search the office for anything valuable, close the door and any other entrances.
Leranis enters the office, a dusty old chair and table are stationed there, as well as a computer older than you are. Not much substance to the room. Pretty noisy out there though, sounds like the others crashed a train into this place or something.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2013, 09:09:57 pm »

Ow.
Try to diplomatize the demon.  I'm too tired to think of actual words though.  Just... you come up with something based on my roll, I guess.  I don't fuckin' know.

Negotiations have failed.  KILL KILL KILL
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 12:39:30 am by Thecard »

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2013, 09:21:04 pm »

if the diplomizing fails shoot the demon
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2013, 09:45:50 pm »

Treat wound.
"Why do I keep getting hurt? Does the universe hate me?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2013, 09:55:24 pm »

"Argh... that's gonna hurt in the morning. But we need to decide something very important before we track that thing down: Should we kill it, or capture it? I've got an idea with these crates here, should we decide to take this demon alive."

Try to stack a few crates so that they'll topple over if something collides with them. Ask the rest of the party for help, and for their votes on whether to kill or capture the demon.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2013, 10:35:30 pm »

"Whichever happens, happens. Wait a sec."
Sig

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2013, 12:33:16 am »

Erm... Outta curiosity, is the demon cockney?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2013, 12:36:41 am »

Sure sounds like it, guv'na!
Sig

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2013, 12:38:22 am »

Oh, this changes everything.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2013, 05:17:57 am »

Look down out the window, if I can see the demon shoot it in the eye.

If I can't turn on the PC and attempt to find security camera footage or anything useful.

"Have we learned why not to go into a room thats being held up by cables when hunting a demon now?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2013, 09:23:40 am »

"Some of us have, no doubt."
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7