Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Demon Hunters  (Read 5402 times)

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
Re: Demon Hunters
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2013, 04:58:57 pm »

Negotiations have failed.  KILL KILL KILL
if the diplomizing fails shoot the demon

You two quickly prep yourselves for a fight, but then notice that it must have used some kind of spell to travel to another location within the building.

"Argh... that's gonna hurt in the morning. But we need to decide something very important before we track that thing down: Should we kill it, or capture it? I've got an idea with these crates here, should we decide to take this demon alive."

Try to stack a few crates so that they'll topple over if something collides with them. Ask the rest of the party for help, and for their votes on whether to kill or capture the demon.
You pile several crates on top of eachother, precariously but not too much so. Enough that if anyone bumbles into them it will knock them down.

Treat wound.
"Why do I keep getting hurt? Does the universe hate me?"
[2] [Intelligence] Hmm... i should probably get rid of this metal spike first... You think, and as you lodge it out of your leg you quickly realize it was a horrible idea and you should never come up with anything that horrible again. [2 + 1] [constitution] You grit your teeth as the blood flows, barely not dropping out of consciousness, ripping a shred of your cloak off and beginning to tie it on your wound, [1] [Intelligence] You have no clue what your doing, and after various poking and attempting to tie a knot (and failing) you have sufficiently added an excess of blood onto the floor.

Look down out the window, if I can see the demon shoot it in the eye.

If I can't turn on the PC and attempt to find security camera footage or anything useful.

"Have we learned why not to go into a room thats being held up by cables when hunting a demon now?

You push the power button on the computer, hearing a low whir as it miraculously comes online. Even more miraculously, as you boot it up it isn't even password protected. Sifting through the folders and links, you notice that there is an old security camera system, most likely maintained by the demon that presides here. It has a view of only 5 cameras within the entire warehouse, one in the bathroom, 1 in this office, and 3 in various corners and walls. You can see Minerva bleeding quite generously at the moment.

Erm... Outta curiosity, is the demon cockney?
The sad part is that that was exactly what I envisioned him sounding like.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2013, 04:59:58 pm »

Locate the demon with the cameras, check the room I'm in regularly.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 05:46:59 pm by mesor »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2013, 05:01:16 pm »

"Damn everything...why couldn't my dad have been something normal? Or at least safe? Or at least not pressure me to follow just because he didn't have a son?"

Try to find someone who has a better idea of how to fix people than I do. Make a mental note to learn field medicine ASAP.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2013, 05:06:03 pm »

"Don't worry, I saw something like this on the television a while back. The wound, that is, not the blood demon trying to kill us all."

Try to treat Minerva's wound.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2013, 12:09:58 am »

attempt to head back and go to the office
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]