Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Demon Hunters  (Read 5409 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Demon Hunters
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2012, 03:46:08 pm »

Attack the imp with my sword.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2012, 03:49:14 pm »

Shoot the imp

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2012, 07:12:10 pm »

Try the diplomatic option when we get to the demon.  This isn't my real action.  I guess.

Guys...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 08:08:20 pm by Thecard »

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2012, 07:19:15 pm »

It's a mindless imp.
Mindless.
As in no mind.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2012, 07:19:39 pm »

"You said the demon, this is the demons pet. Soooooo, Kill it, Kill It, KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2012, 08:07:45 pm »

Sigh...

Fine, fine.
Shoot the imp.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2012, 10:15:18 pm »

wait for everyone else to shoot it and if it still seems alive shoot it in the head
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2012, 11:04:12 pm »

((New computer parts should be arriving tomorrow, so my posts will be far more regular after that))

Shoot the imp.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2012, 11:56:20 pm »

Minerva begins, rushing for it with her sword, [6 + 1 = 7] lodging it so far into the imp's arm that the sword is stuck, though the arm disabled

The imp, though shocked and in mid screech, lunges at Minerva with its fangs bared, [4] tearing a clean gash into her chest, lightly trickling blood.

Leranis quickly reacts though, pulling his 'glowstick' out and aiming for the imp, [2 + 2 = 4] firing a bolt of blue energy at it, burning its other arm and causing it to screech in pain.

Rufus enters the fray next, [2 + 1 = 3] missing the imp

Rex being next, drawing his bow [5 + 2 = 7] and piercing the imp through the chest as it falls limp.

The imp's body goes up in a green flame as it dissappears, vaguely smelling of sulfur. Now, this warehouse already proves to be different than your average one.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2012, 11:59:08 pm »

Scan the area for signs of more Imps.

"Everybody good?"

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2012, 12:04:40 am »

Search the area for the demon, and try to deplomatize it.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2012, 03:44:37 am »

check the amount of dust on the floor then scan the area
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2012, 09:22:29 am »

Treat my wound.
Sig

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2012, 12:41:21 pm »

Look for anything that could provide information as to what we're up against. Footprints, slime, residue, etc.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2012, 06:18:50 pm »

Scan the area for signs of more Imps.

"Everybody good?"
check the amount of dust on the floor then scan the area
Look for anything that could provide information as to what we're up against. Footprints, slime, residue, etc.
Search the area for the demon, and try to deplomatize it.
None of you find anything of note, but it is pretty dusty about here. No real signs of movement. You could either move forward on the ground, or on the platforms above.

Treat my wound.
[6] You tear off some cloth from your robe and easily wrap the wound tightly. A bit too tightly actually...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7