Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: What have you been playing?  (Read 3352 times)

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
What have you been playing?
« on: December 23, 2012, 10:21:34 pm »

Had a look around and decide to make up this thread.
So, people for Bay 12, what game have you been just playing that you enjoy, or something you just want to thrown into a pit for magma.
The rules are the same as other threads such as "How you last died", but incase you dont know...
"AFTER MANY PEOPLE ASKING WHAT GAME YOU ARE ON ABOUT IN THIS THREAD I HAVE MADE IT MANDATORY FOR YOU TO TELL US IN YOUR POST. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU GETTING METEOR SWARM'D"
"TO DEATH"

So since i be starting this thread, i share my game first

I have just got Sims 3 (After a large amount for time fixing which was a pain in the ass) i decide to play as cop, which seem to always attracted and befriends every police and military person in the town, the person that is across the street which my sim is attracted to is a bloody squad leader then went i decide to befriend a person at the theater, it was her boss...
Damn, this game can mess with you

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Re: What have you been playing?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 10:29:01 pm »

Since the Etrian Odyssey thread made me want to play it again I'm running though 3 again.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 10:41:04 pm »

Been playing SMT imagine because I'm an MMO junkie. There's a thread up if people would like to join us (me and SirAaronIII basically), I haven't been bumping it up as I had made like 3 posts in a row and felt like it was getting a tad excessive.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 10:49:42 pm »

Been sorta playing Guns of Icarus Online with a couple friends, picked it up during the steam sale and it's pretty good. I always enjoy co-op type games =)

manboricua

• Bay Watcher
  • After the 50th Fort, I'm getting the hang of this!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 10:52:39 pm »

At this very moment I'm playing Boonka just to entertain myself a bit while waiting for something overhere.
Also playing Geneforge 1 these last few days, let me say that killing the villagers or whatever they are is not a good idea.
Playing Mass Effect 2 these last few weeks because I haven't played it before and so far things are looking good. Exploring planets and stuff to collect minerals to use for the updates is taking me some time.
Replaying Crayon Deluxe, at this point I'm getting all the orange flags to increase my star count so I can leave the first island.
Looking forward to play Portal 2 in a few days from today for the first time.
Loving life every second

Flying Carcass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 10:53:43 pm »

Finished Legend of Dragoon about a week ago, been jumping between Planetside 2, Final Fantasy 13, and NHL 07 ever since.

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 11:12:13 pm »

My laptop's hard drive is fucked, but I was playing WW1 medic in safe mode.  :D
That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2012, 12:38:37 am »

Just finished Fate/Stay Night, the Unlimited Blade Works route.

Don't know if it qualifies for a game, but eh.
I need to put something interesting here.

Seraphim342

• Bay Watcher
  • Magma Cum Laude
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2012, 12:51:29 am »

Picked up Crusader Kings 2 on sale, it's pretty good if a little slow.  Also dabbling in Shores of Hazeron for my space fix.  Most of my leisure time's being spent re-watching Robotech on Hulu though, now that I found out it's there =p
I like to think that on the other side of the world a human is walking on the beach, notices the water level suddenly drop twenty feet, and whispers "fucking dwarves."

"The cows seem to lose bowel control when launched... I consider this a feature."

justinlee999

• Bay Watcher
  • Unflappably FABULOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2012, 12:54:49 am »

Crusader Kings 2 all day erryday.

More recently, Arma 2 and Blacklight Retribution.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2012, 01:49:09 am »

Darksiders (the first). Horray for Steam sales!

Fun fact: I'm now 12 hours in, approaching the final boss encounter. I've conquered several massive dungeons, at least one of which was pretty heavily flooded. So I was mildly surprised when the game finally got around to giving me the swimming tutorial.  ::)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2012, 02:06:21 am »

Mount and Blade lately. For once I decided to play it with full damage on, from the beginning. It was pretty terrifying. From humble origins of nonsense like getting my horse killed by looters throwing rocks, I'm now romping about in full lordly plate with 150 huscarls, steamrolling over castle after castle.

I've also been playing Dwarf Fortress, which is weird, since it's been more than half a year since I've made a fort that I've kept for more than 20 minutes.

Oh, and King Arthur's Gold. The combat's a bit fiddly, but it's a really satisfying game nonetheless.

Also Killing Floor. Last 'also', promise. I was disappointed in their previous DLC selling functionally different weapons, but seeing yet another seasonal release, even if the content is pretty minor, has warmed me up to it some more.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2012, 02:12:19 am »

Been giving Vindictus a shot. Combat is way better than most MMOs and so far the grind doesn't seem to be bad. Hell, I usually level after every mission.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2012, 02:17:32 am »

Mainly I've been playing Faster Than Light, with a bit of Sid Meier's Pirates and some Europa Universalis III thrown in. Or, more accurately, some constant death, some constant imprisonment, and some flattening of AI nations. I am not a good ship's captain, but I make a decent Emperor of Trier.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2012, 02:24:54 am »

Victoria 2, my goal is to spread neutrality throughout the world as Switzerland. Mainly by conquering everything.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: [1] 2