Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 34

Author Topic: The Shaping of the Formless Void OOC  (Read 23670 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: The Shaping of the Formless Void OOC
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2012, 02:30:00 pm »

Damn, I think I broke my mind just reading the last mod's post.

What's the difference between forces, substances and concepts?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2012, 02:33:18 pm »

A force controls substances, concepts are ideas, and substance are just materials to the grand scheme of the universe

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2012, 02:37:11 pm »

Forces: Things under my control
Concepts: My insane ideas
Substances: MINE.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2012, 02:40:12 pm »

I think... the only word in there... you got right... was insane.
Get away from... (crashing wave) my liquid.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2012, 02:45:20 pm »

M̧ͮ̆̅ͅḮ̡̞͎̘͉̮ͬ̋̓̌ͪṈ̀E̟̻̺̬ͥ̿͑ͣ̔̄͑ ̧̜͚̥̩̺͖̿̈́͗͊N̬̺͓͔̆ͪ̐O͍̬͇͇͈͉͝W̎͢.̢̟̦̟͓ͬ͌ͭ͑ ̞̰̰̰̂ͦ͋ͅ*̡̜̖̜ͥ͛́̇͒̾S̛͓̋ͫ̆L̜͎͈̮̙̪͚̎̋͑͑͒Ù̦̥͉͈̰̯R̬͔̲̮̈́̋̍̓̋͝P̧͔̙ͣ͛͛ͯ́̂*͕̲̺̖̣̥̄ͦͬ̚͡
͙̙̺̜̪̂ͣͩͣ̚͠M̠̭̦̭̄͋̄̓̒ͨ͑͡M͕̖͍̳͎̣̝͂M̶̘͉̩̬̙̩̱̒͐̍͐M̘ͤͥ̎͟M̤̳̻̩̱̫͖̓͑̈́ͯ̚,̝̜̳̰̞̉̓̀̏͑ͬ ̩̳̈͘YO̺̮̲̩̫͖̔̐͑̍ͥƯ̿͂̚R̩͖̯̦̦͆ͫ͌ͪ ͓̞̠̱̣ͧͪW̶̝̭͎̠Ả̖̰̭̲͚͚̤̓ͨͣ̂͐T̞̖̗͉̆͐̃́̍E̫͓̫ͅR̬̞̤̱̩̓ͩ ̺̱̹ͪ̾̐͢ͅI̟̱͚̺͎̣̠͠S̛͉̼̻̝̗̜͇̍͐ͣ̈̄̔̂ ͍̮̯ͯ͋́̇̚R͋Ḛ̣͙͈͊ͤͦͤ̏̓͛A̱͉̹ͫ̔́͆͛L̖̬̹͙̟̠̓̓͂ͫ̒ͨ̚L͍̣͖͉͝Y̤̘̣ ͒ͩ̾ͮ̈́͏̬̜̱̱̻̜R̗̞͕͕̹̜͍E̟̘̩͔ͤ̍ͪ͐ͅF҉̯R̼̞̳̗͈̐̏̚E̡̎̅ͫ̆ͭ̒S̥̫̦ͬ̉ͪ̍͗͠H̻̖̦̭̯̖̙̓̔Ȋ̶̮̝̘̮̈̍ͥ̂ͩN̢̜̻͍̥̈ͬ͗̓͗G̫̞͇̪̠̹͉̐̾ͯ̋͟.͚̥̱̺̫͔̈́ͅ
̙̱͝Ï͇̳̗̝̐̈̽ͥ̒͒́ ̤̘̥̟̝̮T̢͍͉͙̜͖̟͇ͥH̳̭̱̻͉̰͕̑ͪͩ̌͡I̴̦̫̣͇̬͎̻͗NḴ̵̱̰͎̪̯̼ ͩͤ̃҉̜̫̹̗͈̣̥I̻̤̘͊͒̀̇̂͘'̳̦̳̤̩̻ͬ̋̐̄L͕̭̫̳͋̎̋ͮ̈́̓̀L̶͉͚̺̍ ̴̻̮͍̖̮̺͕ͥͦͨT̰̜̟̭̪͖ͩͮ́̒ͨ̇̕A͔̣̪ͤ́̐̿̒̇͑̀Ǩ̴̻̱̖̼̞̜͈ͬ̇͌̽ͦE̜͉͈͌̏̽̌̇ͬ̃ ̢̺̍̓̾̅̓ͪ̄Ā̀͠L̡͍̣̯̱̱̳̓ͨ͌̃L̸̟̆ ̨͇̜͇̭̿O̮̗̫͙ͣ͆̎̏ͪ̀́F̵͖ ̴̜͖̦̲̲͙̐̐͒ͨI͆ͫ̂T̥̗̗͙̽̌.̲̝̬̠͙̰̟͊̄ͩ͂̄ͨ́

DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2012, 02:46:41 pm »

A force controls substances, concepts are ideas, and substance are just materials to the grand scheme of the universe
That... doesn't really explain anything at all. How does this all apply to the game?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2012, 02:50:35 pm »

Why do you consider to dragons to be annoying?
I think they are pretty cool, killing each other off, dissing their creator, then worshipping their planet; sound pretty bawss to me(with just a touch of madness/violence)
A force would be heat
A substance would be water/blue
And a concept would be madness/order/chaos/change/ or violence

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2012, 02:51:24 pm »

That... doesn't really explain anything at all. How does this all apply to the game?
Substances are materials.
Concepts are ideas.
Forces are like, um...forces.

That wasn't very helpful, was it?

I think they are pretty cool, killing each other off, dissing their creator, then worshipping their planet; sound pretty bawss to me(with just a touch of madness/violence)
I'm insulted by your intent and phrasing.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2012, 02:51:56 pm »

| I am aware that someone is attempting to trespass on MY barriers | WHO IS THIS |
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2012, 02:56:19 pm »

| I am aware that someone is attempting to trespass on MY barriers | WHO IS THIS |

M̳E̖̝̩̬̋ͫ͗ͪ̀,͈̫͆ͣ ̖̤́̌̂ͤ̍̏̇Y͔͎̝͔O̊ͩU͌̈R̠ ̝̑͂ͧB͓͇͊͛̽̈́ͬ̑A̜̹̪͔̫͓͕͗ͩͫ̋͗̓͐R͍͔͍̹̘͉̱̉R̹̙͉̥ͤǏ͍̪̳E̞̬̭͎̭R͕̰̘̠̐ͨ̍̆̐ͮͅȘ̙͍̂̋ ͉̜͚̖̼͎ͩ̾ͫͬͫ̎Â̮̱̪R̳̞͔͐̑̑E̳̲̬̣̩͑́̌̉̃̓͒ ̲͈͖P̲͇͈̜̩̟̽ͯͪ͛̇̈́R̹̩̫̣͕̞̔̓ͅE̼̼͙͐̊͆V̠̥̥̈́ͪ̌Ĕ̝͗N̹͖͚̮̿̄ͥ̄̀̚T͓͚̀ͩ̑̓I̥͈̣̾͑̋̔͊ͧ̚Ň̳̯̻̫̓́̉͗͋̚G͔̾ ͛̇̿ͦ͗̽̚M̼ͫ̍̌̚Ý̳͚ͬ ̦̖̰̝̪͚̙̑͗͐͛̑ͮͪB͍ͩͬ̈́̂ͪ̆̓L͈̎ͤ̾ͤ̏͛̚A͉̺̠͖̰̮̻ͣ̏̀ͫ̃C̯̼̺̥̬̜ͦK̊̉̂ ̺̭̣͛ͭĊ̻ͯ͒R͔̬͓̤̲̠͂́ͩṲ̖̐ͮ̊̂S̉ͮ͐̄ͤ́A̺̙͐ͮͅD͍̞̟̠͉̞̙͐ͬ͋̂̾́̚Ė̻̮̯̩ͧͪ̿
̺̤̯̲͕̩͚ͯͬ̍̔̉Ā̟͕ͭ̉̇̈́N̠͎̮̞͖̜̂̆̌͊̈D̲͍ͬͩ͂͋ͭ̉ ͚̱S̜̦͍̺O̜̺͉͔̖̲̟͂ͣ̀͊ͭ,͓͎̩̎̾ͩͤ̒̒̚ ̝̰͓͚̮̬̈́ͅT̎̌̂̃H̥̥̥͇͇̰͛ͯ͆ͅE͙̣̗̜ͩ̓̃ͧY͙̙̫̭͆̿ ̙͔̮͖͉̥͒͆M͔̘̪̜̟ͧ̎ͤU̝̳̓ͣ̄͂͂ͮS̲̯̄̚T̩̮͖̳̖͙ͭ ̖̍̽ͣB̹̻͈̼͉̞̀ͥ̇̋́ͧE̗͔̼̙͇̾̅ͦͧ̒̔ͅ ̖̫ͬͭ͒͛̏ͬ̚Ȑ̼̳̦̭̦͚̊E̓̄̚M͛̃̂ͥOͦ̓ͬ̆̑V͙̦̦̰̓ͭ̄̅Ẹ̟͎̭͓̺͂͊̚ͅḌ͕̉ͩͮ͊ͭ͌̆ͅ.̮̺̻̼͙̿͂̄ͨ
͍
͕̖͖̩̭̑͋̀͌̃U͔͈̥̬̙̬ͨ͗̆̈́͊̊̀ͅNͭͦ̓̌̂ͯLE̾̽̽ͨͭ̀S̬̝̓̾̔S ̙̙͖͕͉̅ͥ͋̐̇ͣ̚Y̯̙̳ͯ͂ͤ̏Ō͈͊ͭ̀U ̮̥̗̘̖̗̗͋̏W̱̗O̺̼̪̓̍UͫL̳ͧ͂͒D̞̤̟̗̠ͯ̄͛͐ͭ͑̊ ̎ͫͫͫB̰̭̥̝̊E̤̘̬̬ͯ̋ ͫ̅ͮͧK̻͔̘̠̲̟Ī͎̰͗ͮ̐̉̏N̖̬̪D̠̫̩͉̗͒͛̆̿ͅ ͚̖͕ͬ̈͆ͫͨͯ̔EͣN͙̟̬̮̟̂̔̓̃̍͂O̜͕̥̩͈̪͛̑͛̈́̇̆U̜̝͗̃ͣ̓̉ͧG̣͕̹̗͌ͦ͊H̖̻̠̯̗͐̾̈͛̔ ̜͎̱̖͊̏̄͋̔ͨ̒T́̋̍̋̒̐ͬO̥̰̳̯̮ͨ̇
̪͗̔ͦͬ͗Rͭ͋̌̄̈̚E͗ͣͦͅM̮͙͖̰͈̼̩̋̏O̼̗̺̰ͤ̽ͅV̼͙̯ͨ̌͆̀ͯE̬͆̈͋̍ ̫͖̥̱͉͕̲T͓̫̟̜ͫ̔͗H͇̗ȄM̂ͅ ̼̥͍̬͛ͥ͐͌F̰͒ͮO̼͎͕̹͉̩Ŕ̫̒̿ͪ̈́ ̠̼̫̌̐̍̅͋̌̏M͍̭̘ͪ͐̉͛E̫̗̯͎͑̎ͬ?̲̙͎̟͇̈́

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2012, 02:59:16 pm »

ME NOW ̞̰̰̰̂ͦ͋ͅ*̡̜̖̜ͥ͛́̇͒̾S̛͓̋L̜͎͈̮̙̪͚̎̋͑͑͒Ù̦̥͉͈̰̯R̬͔̲̮̈́̋̍̓̋͝P̧͔̙ͣ͛͛ͯ́̂*͕̲̺̖̣̥̄ͦͬ̚͡
͙̙̺̜̪̂ͣͩͣ̚͠M̠̭̦̭̄͋̄̓̒ͨ͑͡M͕̖͍̳͎̣̝͂M̶̘͉̩̬̙̩̱̒͐̍͐M̘ͤͥ̎͟M̤̳̻̩̱̫͖̓͑̈́ͯ̚,̝̜̳̰̞̉̓̀̏͑ͬ ̩̳̈͘YO̺̮̲̩̫͖̔̐͑̍ͥƯ̿͂̚R̩͖̯̦̦͆ͫ͌ͪ ͓̞̠̱̣ͧͪW̶̝̭͎̠Ả̖̰̭̲͚͚̤̓ͨͣ̂͐T̞̖̗͉̆͐̃́̍E̫͓̫ͅR̬̞̤̱̩̓ͩ ̺̱̹ͪ̾̐͢ͅI̟̱͚̺͎̣̠͠S̛͉̼̻̝̗̜͇̍͐ͣ̈̄̔̂ ͍̮̯ͯ͋́̇̚R͋Ḛ̣͙͈͊ͤͦͤ̏̓͛A̱͉̹ͫ̔́͆͛L̖̬̹͙̟̠̓̓͂ͫ̒ͨ̚L͍̣͖͉͝Y̤̘̣ ͒ͩ̾ͮ̈́͏̬̜̱̱̻̜R̗̞͕͕̹̜͍E̟̘̩͔ͤ̍ͪ͐ͅF҉̯R̼̞̳̗͈̐̏̚E̡̎̅ͫ̆ͭ̒S̥̫̦ͬ̉ͪ̍͗͠H̻̖̦̭̯̖̙̓̔Ȋ̶̮̝̘̮̈̍ͥ̂ͩN̢̜̻͍̥̈ͬ͗̓͗G̫̞͇̪̠̹͉̐̾ͯ̋͟.͚̥̱̺̫͔̈́ͅ
̙̱͝Ï͇̳̗̝̐̈̽ͥ̒͒́ ̤̘̥̟̝̮T̢͍͉͙̜͖̟͇ͥH IN I'LTAkE Ā̀LL OF IT
Me now slurp, water is refreshing

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2012, 03:02:14 pm »

Because they had very little violence, decided upon the worship of their planet using reason, they were made not in the image of madness, and THEY'RE NOT SERVANTS OF MY BEAUTIFUL H.M.C.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2012, 03:04:16 pm »

ME NOW ̞̰̰̰̂ͦ͋ͅ*̡̜̖̜ͥ͛́̇͒̾S̛͓̋L̜͎͈̮̙̪͚̎̋͑͑͒Ù̦̥͉͈̰̯R̬͔̲̮̈́̋̍̓̋͝P̧͔̙ͣ͛͛ͯ́̂*͕̲̺̖̣̥̄ͦͬ̚͡
̙̱͝Ï͇̳̗̝̐̈̽ͥ̒͒́ ̤̘̥̟̝̮T̢͍͉͙̜͖̟͇ͥH IN I'LTAkE Ā̀LL OF IT
Me now slurp, water is refreshing
Wow, your thing really is missing some characters. It says "Mine now. slurp, mmm your water is refreshing, i think ill take all of it."

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2012, 03:06:32 pm »

M̳E̖̝̩̬̋ͫ͗ͪ̀,͈̫͆ͣ ̖̤́̌̂ͤ̍̏̇Y͔͎̝͔O̊ͩU͌̈R̠ ̝̑͂ͧB͓͇͊͛̽̈́ͬ̑A̜̹̪͔̫͓͕͗ͩͫ̋͗̓͐R͍͔͍̹̘͉̱̉R̹̙͉̥ͤǏ͍̪̳E̞̬̭͎̭R͕̰̘̠̐ͨ̍̆̐ͮͅȘ̙͍̂̋ ͉̜͚̖̼͎ͩ̾ͫͬͫ̎Â̮̱̪R̳̞͔͐̑̑E̳̲̬̣̩͑́̌̉̃̓͒ ̲͈͖P̲͇͈̜̩̟̽ͯͪ͛̇̈́R̹̩̫̣͕̞̔̓ͅE̼̼͙͐̊͆V̠̥̥̈́ͪ̌Ĕ̝͗N̹͖͚̮̿̄ͥ̄̀̚T͓͚̀ͩ̑̓I̥͈̣̾͑̋̔͊ͧ̚Ň̳̯̻̫̓́̉͗͋̚G͔̾ ͛̇̿ͦ͗̽̚M̼ͫ̍̌̚Ý̳͚ͬ ̦̖̰̝̪͚̙̑͗͐͛̑ͮͪB͍ͩͬ̈́̂ͪ̆̓L͈̎ͤ̾ͤ̏͛̚A͉̺̠͖̰̮̻ͣ̏̀ͫ̃C̯̼̺̥̬̜ͦK̊̉̂ ̺̭̣͛ͭĊ̻ͯ͒R͔̬͓̤̲̠͂́ͩṲ̖̐ͮ̊̂S̉ͮ͐̄ͤ́A̺̙͐ͮͅD͍̞̟̠͉̞̙͐ͬ͋̂̾́̚Ė̻̮̯̩ͧͪ̿
̺̤̯̲͕̩͚ͯͬ̍̔̉Ā̟͕ͭ̉̇̈́N̠͎̮̞͖̜̂̆̌͊̈D̲͍ͬͩ͂͋ͭ̉ ͚̱S̜̦͍̺O̜̺͉͔̖̲̟͂ͣ̀͊ͭ,͓͎̩̎̾ͩͤ̒̒̚ ̝̰͓͚̮̬̈́ͅT̎̌̂̃H̥̥̥͇͇̰͛ͯ͆ͅE͙̣̗̜ͩ̓̃ͧY͙̙̫̭͆̿ ̙͔̮͖͉̥͒͆M͔̘̪̜̟ͧ̎ͤU̝̳̓ͣ̄͂͂ͮS̲̯̄̚T̩̮͖̳̖͙ͭ ̖̍̽ͣB̹̻͈̼͉̞̀ͥ̇̋́ͧE̗͔̼̙͇̾̅ͦͧ̒̔ͅ ̖̫ͬͭ͒͛̏ͬ̚Ȑ̼̳̦̭̦͚̊E̓̄̚M͛̃̂ͥOͦ̓ͬ̆̑V͙̦̦̰̓ͭ̄̅Ẹ̟͎̭͓̺͂͊̚ͅḌ͕̉ͩͮ͊ͭ͌̆ͅ.̮̺̻̼͙̿͂̄ͨ
͍
͕̖͖̩̭̑͋̀͌̃U͔͈̥̬̙̬ͨ͗̆̈́͊̊̀ͅNͭͦ̓̌̂ͯLE̾̽̽ͨͭ̀S̬̝̓̾̔S ̙̙͖͕͉̅ͥ͋̐̇ͣ̚Y̯̙̳ͯ͂ͤ̏Ō͈͊ͭ̀U ̮̥̗̘̖̗̗͋̏W̱̗O̺̼̪̓̍UͫL̳ͧ͂͒D̞̤̟̗̠ͯ̄͛͐ͭ͑̊ ̎ͫͫͫB̰̭̥̝̊E̤̘̬̬ͯ̋ ͫ̅ͮͧK̻͔̘̠̲̟Ī͎̰͗ͮ̐̉̏N̖̬̪D̠̫̩͉̗͒͛̆̿ͅ ͚̖͕ͬ̈͆ͫͨͯ̔EͣN͙̟̬̮̟̂̔̓̃̍͂O̜͕̥̩͈̪͛̑͛̈́̇̆U̜̝͗̃ͣ̓̉ͧG̣͕̹̗͌ͦ͊H̖̻̠̯̗͐̾̈͛̔ ̜͎̱̖͊̏̄͋̔ͨ̒T́̋̍̋̒̐ͬO̥̰̳̯̮ͨ̇
̪͗̔ͦͬ͗Rͭ͋̌̄̈̚E͗ͣͦͅM̮͙͖̰͈̼̩̋̏O̼̗̺̰ͤ̽ͅV̼͙̯ͨ̌͆̀ͯE̬͆̈͋̍ ̫͖̥̱͉͕̲T͓̫̟̜ͫ̔͗H͇̗ȄM̂ͅ ̼̥͍̬͛ͥ͐͌F̰͒ͮO̼͎͕̹͉̩Ŕ̫̒̿ͪ̈́ ̠̼̫̌̐̍̅͋̌̏M͍̭̘ͪ͐̉͛E̫̗̯͎͑̎ͬ?̲̙͎̟͇̈́
me your barriers are preventing my Black crusade and so theymust be removed, unless you would be kind enough (as) to remove. Them for me.

Edit, I saw the mmmm, I just took awhile to type and said screw it

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2012, 03:11:05 pm »

| I care little for whatever you design upon creation | But the barriers/ and the Grinch Banana/ are MINE | Do not tamper with them | There are other ways to the places you seek/ if only you sought them |
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 34