Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 34

Author Topic: The Shaping of the Formless Void OOC  (Read 23694 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Shaping of the Formless Void OOC
« Reply #150 on: December 28, 2012, 10:27:15 am »

Remind me, why does everyone hate Xantalos?...
Because you failed to account for people like me, who don't.
This is about the sanest I've ever seen him.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
  • Has no dealings with the incarnations of gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 28, 2012, 10:30:43 am »

Right, sorry for the slight hiatus. In case people were wondering (I saw a few "You missed my actions" checking the thread yesterday), the last turn was the actions I missed completely in turn 3. I should be doing the racial turn now that I didn't manage to do with the missed actions, but I kinda want to break any inertia that develops with this game* so I'm going to go right ahead and start processing the actions for turn 4. After this, I'm going to make sure we stay in the main player action turn / spoiler update and racial turn pattern.

*That, or massive overcomplexity (well, more massive overcomplexity), are its only two natural enemies. Or the outside chance that coffee and tobacco become illegal overnight and  I have to spend some time getting a feel for the new black market.
or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 28, 2012, 10:34:49 am »

The racial turn shouldn't take that long. There is only 3 things and a grinch bananan

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
  • Has no dealings with the incarnations of gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 28, 2012, 10:40:04 am »

Grinch Banana the Incarnation of Violence

Horrifying Madness Creatures-110 kilo☼ (I know it should be109.9, but I'm trying to avoid these numbers making me go all Lovecraft Protagonist. Blame any slight differences on the warping effect of the Slade Throne), 55 kilo☼ forming the Planet of Madness, 10 kilo☼ on the outside of the Temporal Prison living in 6 kilo☼ of Horrifying Madness Cities, 14 kilo☼ inside the Temporal Prison, 15 kilo☼ dispersed throughout the universe. Sphere:Violence: +1 to Violent actions.
 ((These little bastards get everywhere :) ))

Cluster Dwellers- 7.75 kilo☼, living in the warm gaps between the spheres of the Cluster of Giant Burning Spheres. Sphere:Fire

Sentient Sphere Creatures- 19 kilo☼ total, 7 Sphere Energy, 4 Heat and 8 kilo☼ Water, in the Enormous Hollow Sphere

Repeating Chain Fractal Madness Fire Spheres- 1 kilo☼, Sphere:Madness, Sphere:Fire, in the Enormous Hollow Sphere

Asymmetrical Half Sphere Fire Madness Half Spheres- 1 kilo☼, Sphere:Madness, Sphere:Fire, in the Enormous Hollow Sphere

Simple Dragons-11 kilo☼, Dragon Racial Concept: Worship of the Great Egg, Dragon Racial Concept: Racial Gilt(dragons), on the Planet of Dragons

Intelligent Fruitlings- 4 kilo☼, on the Blue Cube

Reassuring Sanity Creatures- 1 kilo☼, Sphere:Order, Antithetical Fear Creature: +2 to actions that involve terrifying Horrifying Madness Creatures, -2 to Horrifying Madness Creatures rolls while in the presence of Reassuring Sanity Creatures

EDIT: 9, and I have to update the spoilers with what they do. Not as long as a main turn, but takes a while.
or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2012, 10:49:58 am »

Wow, I have the second biggest race

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 28, 2012, 11:32:39 am »

Word of advice, Jbg97; insert a spoiler with what you're saying, because I cannot read that. At all

Edit: Link to the main thread.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=120691.0
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:38:54 am by Inithis »
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 28, 2012, 02:03:38 pm »

Fortunately I already body swapped all of you when you were born. The shock of discovering your whole life is a lie should keep you off my back.
Also, if you would but allow me to form my goddamned avatar, I could let you through!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 28, 2012, 02:06:45 pm »

take power from order, the person who made it allowed use of diversion of power

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 28, 2012, 02:15:17 pm »

Person who made what?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 28, 2012, 02:16:56 pm »

Order

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 28, 2012, 03:39:54 pm »

You should allow the dragons to live on my planet,
And GWG repair the damn Universe and destroy the damned Rift

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 28, 2012, 03:41:40 pm »

The Dragons will serve me. I shall make them a branch of my Dark Army. Only through me can they find vengeance for the destruction of their planet.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 28, 2012, 03:45:23 pm »

Heck no!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 28, 2012, 03:46:40 pm »

He is right, they will serve the Spheres and the Sphere god!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 28, 2012, 03:51:34 pm »

No, they will serve me. And you will not oppose me, because I believe I have solved our energy crisis.
And also because stealing my creatures is just rude.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 34