Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Roll To Live [TURN 2] [BODY COUNT: 4] [RECORD: 2]  (Read 2535 times)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Roll To Live [TURN 2] [BODY COUNT: 4] [RECORD: 2]
« on: December 21, 2012, 05:47:06 pm »

The aim of the game here is simple. You just need to survive as many turns as possible before you die. However, I refuse to make this simple for you. I will throw a lot of bad things as you, as will your fellow players. The question is, can you beat all odds and survive?

Standard RTD rules apply. You have 6Hp, and combat is a straight up roll vs roll difference is damage. You are expected to track your own stats in this game, failure to do so will result in death. Waitlists will not be a thing, whoever posts a sheet and action post death gets in. A sheet for you, then;

Name: ((Something instantly relatable to your forum name please))
Health: <3<3<3 ((Six pieces of hearts.))
Inventory: <<Colour>> shirt ((Insert your own colour))
Action: ((Make it entertaining! And lethal!))

You must post this with every action. Anyway, starting scenario.

It is the 21st December, 2012. It just seems like a normal day. You are in the middle of New York, when suddenly you feel a great power run through your body. You noticce others with similar power gains. You know you must survive.

Spoiler: LEADERBOARD OF FALLEN (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 11:23:23 am by ExKirby »
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Live [0/8]
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 06:00:30 pm »

Name: Anaile Ater
Health: <3<3<3
Inventory: Deep Blue shirt ((Insert your own colour))
Action: Tain the ability to create ICE!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 06:04:14 pm »

Name: Wyrm
Health: <3<3<3 (oh how my internal mathematician groans...)
Inventory: Green Shirt
Action: Test power.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 06:20:50 pm »

Name: Scrapheap
Inventory: Black shirt
Action: railgun(think the girl from To Aru Kagaku No Railgun)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 06:47:16 pm »

Name: Urist McLawyer
Inventory: White shirt
Action: Lawyer shouts

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 06:50:41 pm »

Name: Xalonok
Inventory: Invisible shirt
Action: Cause all buildings around me to explode in radioactive green fire.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 09:42:21 pm »

Name: Nicholas
Inventory: Red shirt ((Insert your own colour))
Action: Teleport one of the other players to the moon.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 09:54:49 pm »

I wondered how long it would take...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2012, 10:00:09 pm »

Name: Skeletor9
Inventory: Rainbow shirt
Action: Kick someone! Hide behind something!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2012, 10:21:35 pm »

Name: Greenwich.
Inventory: GREEN shirt
Action: PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2012, 05:38:32 am »

TURN 1

Anaile tries to gain the power to create ice! [6] Suddenly, ice starts shooting from his hands continuously and he can't seem to stop it! [STATUS GET: Ice Hands] Obviously, this will ruin someone else's day at some point.

Wyrm tests his power. [6] It's amazing! He can run up walls! He can lift trucks! He can fire lasers! But all of that suddenly comes to an end when someone decides that he's worth a shot and shoots him. Bulletproofness was not one of his powers.

On Turn 1, Wyrm, in a green shirt, died due to taking a bullet. On the bright side, he set the record for longest life so far.

Scrapheap wants to do something about an anime? [1] Someone comes out from nowhere and breaks your neck for confusing everyone with your generic anime nonsense.

On Turn 1, Scrapheap, in a black shirt, died due to confusing everyone with anime. Seriously, don't do that.

Urist McLawyer does some generic lawyer shouting! [4] The court you were next to mistook you for the defence attourney and he got a not guilty verdict. He comes out and gives you some money. [ITEM GET: $1000] Well, you guess this is useful?

Xantalos causes everything to explode in GREEN FOIYAH! [5] Holy explosive. Everything exploded in green fire. It's very dangerous. Everyone is "attacked" by debris, radioactivity, etc. Anaile [3 Vs 2] Dodges an I-beam by the skin of his teeth. Urist McLawyer [2 Vs 3] Takes some radioactive green fire to the hair. He loses 1 Health and is now subject to radioactive poisoning [Urist: STATUS GET: Radioactive]. Nicholas [6 Vs 6] has an epic staring contest between himself and a falling building. They call it a draw and the building returns upright. Skeletor9 [4 Vs 2] is confused. Is there something he's supposed to be dodging? Greenwich [3 Vs 4] Also takes some radioactive fire to the hair, costing himself 1 Health and gaining radioactivity [Greenwich: STATUS GET: Radioactive]. Amazingly, nobody died... yet. The area is now radioactive and everyone will be affected by radioactivity on their go next turn.

Nicholas tries to teleport [5] Greenwich to the moon! [5] Greenwich is now on the moon and may or may not suffocate.

Skeletor9 goes to kick... [3] Xantalos! [4 Vs 5] However, Xantalos sees it coming and pulls Skeletor's leg up, causing him to fall down onto the concrete for 1 Health. Skeletor then makes a hasty retreat! [6] He hides in a dumpster. Which is full of rats. This could get amusing next turn.

Greenwich goes to punch WHOA SHIT ON THE MOON NO OXYGEN ROLL TO BREATHE [1 Vs 3] The lack of oxygen causes him to get 2 Health damage and a status effect [STATUS GET: Suffocating].

TWO [2] Spaces are open. The first people to post appropriate character sheets get the places. I remind the alive players that you must post your sheet with your action.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Live [TURN 1] [BODY COUNT: 2] [RECORD: 1]
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2012, 05:44:28 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

>FIRE RADIOACTIVE LASERS AT EVERYONE
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2012, 07:26:58 am »

Name: TopHat
Colour: grey
Action: steal lots of explosives
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

DinosaurusRex_x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2012, 08:36:40 am »

Name: Lefty
Colour: Pink
Action: Make cloak of invisibility.
Play my picture adventure games: Roll to Dodge Mr T and You Are Douchebag!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2012, 09:38:31 am »

Name: Destroying Titan
Inventory: Red shirt
Action: DESTROY
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: [1] 2 3