Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: ROLL TO GM  (Read 33971 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GM
« Reply #90 on: December 24, 2012, 06:53:28 pm »

The Long Path, perhaps? Though that would cause permanent insanity.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 24, 2012, 06:54:42 pm »

I'M NOT ACTUALLY TIME-TRAVELLING!
You need to if you want to get back to the rest of the group.  I sent you back to the big bang with your time machine, and your still alive (somehow).
Well, as long as I'm messing with the past I'm not going to try too hard to get to the present.
BUT HOW WILL YOU CONGRATUALTE ROBAMA IF YOU ARE STUCK IN THE PAST?!
...I can think of some stuff. Do I have access to paper?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 24, 2012, 06:58:03 pm »

Carbon or oxygen hasn't even formed yet, let alone glucose and cellulose or anything to extract and compress it with. So no. Besides, paper isn't known to last for billions of years.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 07:00:09 pm by Harry Baldman »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 24, 2012, 07:06:51 pm »

I'll figure something out.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 24, 2012, 07:33:50 pm »

I'll figure something out.

Etch your message on a cliff, when they form.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 24, 2012, 11:00:20 pm »

Attempt to become a galaxy tree.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 25, 2012, 01:15:22 am »

Roasted pickle crazy not crazy enough.
Become unsalted pickle crazy.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 25, 2012, 05:29:27 am »

Make +2 bonus permanent by altering the course of time!
If I get to the present, congratulate Robama.

[4+2] You consider for a short bit how one would alter the course of time to make a one turn bonus permanent. After a while, you believe you have it! You concentrate for a second, then change the very flow of time to make sure that you will relive this very turn forever!

Congratulations. You have managed to get yourself inextricably stuck in a time loop. From now on, you become reset to your original state at the end of a turn no matter what you try to do. You still have that +2, though!

Fail to become GM.

[4-12] You consciously try to fail at becoming a GM! You feel the very fabric of the universe shiver at the magnitude of your utter and total failure to do so!

You are now a GM. A GM who is currently GMing an eternal game of F.A.T.A.L.

[5-12] You actually like the game. The system makes total sense, plus you've never seen such realism and historical accuracy in a game. Most excellent indeed! Roll d100. FOR EVERYTHING.

Go to hell. Bring Persus13 with me.

[6] You get out your trusty surfboard and catch a sweet interdimensional wave of screaming sinners going straight to hell! You try to take Persus with you!

[1 vs. 3] He politely refuses by kicking you in the nuts and totally ruining the sweet air you're getting.  You fall into the sinner-water and float to hell instead.

It's rather awful, to tell the truth. It's a tiki bar where somebody always urinates in the drinks and the chairs always break when you sit down on them. Plus the waitresses always sneeze on you. So, a totally ordinary tiki bar.

You clutch your head and begin laughing to stave off the horror.

Paint a picture of a +2 for me
Point out to GWG that he never actual time-travelled, thus he'll never get to the present.
Paint Doomblade into an Ent.

[1+1] You paint a picture of a -1 on your own face instead. You think minuses are way prettier than pluses, actually. Such elegance in a single line! And the artistic statement it makes really speaks to you. Success is overrated, you know. Failure is a far more entertaining option!

[1] You head on straight over to GWG in the past and tell him straight-up that he never time-travelled! So he couldn't get back to the present and stuff. So yeah.

GWG responds by pointing at the Big Bang happening slightly to the left of him. Your only response is a drawn-out "Oh".

You then proceed to get stuck in the time loop with him. Nice work there.

Delete scelly

[5] You get your trusty "Delete" key that you've been hoarding up until now for some reason and push it while thinking of Scelly!

Scelly, meanwhile, feels a rush of thankfulness as he is saved from the fate of spending eternity drinking urine-enriched drinks served by sneezing waitresses. He's been deleted, sure, but at least he doesn't have to deal with those damn chairs anymore.

Eat owner.
Then grow into an adult deadly house.

[6] You enlist the services of your most trusted lieutenant, Death Bed, The Bed That Eats, to dispose of the owner. It dissolves the poor fellow in a most gruesome manner. It does, however, fill you with incredible pretentiousness and artsy sensibilities as it does so. Oh no!

[5] You then proceed to become a full-sized house attractive only to art majors and hideous snobs. Hooray for you.

>Transform back into a human.
>Construct a fortress.
>Transform someone random into a random entity.

[2] You become a slightly less cohesive dirt clod instead. It's a very Zen experience, you find. Being one with the dirt, so to speak. Really, everyone should try it.

[6] You construct a mighty fortress! Well, a mighty fortress for a small dirt clod. To everyone else, it looks more like a funny-looking dollhouse for boys. Tabletop wargame enthusiasts begin staging games near it.

[1] You decide that transforming other people without their consent is a federal offense and that you really should just stop and turn yourself in to the government. You confess to all your crimes in a court of law and await a verdict.

[1] They consider you an enemy of truth, justice and the American way and decide to just reduce you to a thin layer of dirt ten square miles in total area.

You are dead. Respawn?

Attempt to become a galaxy tree.

[3] You become the great and mighty Star Shrub. It's like an ordinary shrub, but IN SPACE. And somehow related to alien geometries and all that silly business. Cthulhu occasionally goes camping near you. Those are the not-cripplingly-boring days.

It's almost like being a weird plant is no fun at all. Who would've thunk it?

Roasted pickle crazy not crazy enough.
Become unsalted pickle crazy.

[6] You ask yourself the question: what is insanity? After a brief period of deliberation you decide it would be best to consult Wikipedia about this.

Quote from: Wikipedia
Insanity, craziness or madness is a spectrum of behaviors characterized by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns.

You look around at the world and consider its various intricacies. Truly, it is quite a crazy place. Everyone's bat-guano levels of insane around here. Therefore, you believe you have the answer.

You become the sanest, most rational and socially normal person who ever existed. In doing so, you have truly become the most insane person of all.

Quote from: Robobobobobama
I dunno, do presidential shit or something.

[5] He addresses the people of the United States of America with a heartfelt message on the fortuitous capture of the nefarious Zanzetzkuken the Great, who, in his opinion, is definitely one of the vilest, most horrible things to slink into America this year. He expresses his condolences to any victims of the foul villain and makes a sincere pledge to make sure nothing like this happens again. To this end, he will make sure that a new Department of Player Affairs is founded to deal with players who get out of line.

Robobama now enjoys the support of the entire American nation for his responsible actions! They elect him P4L, Prez 4 Life.

GWG: Stuck in a time loop in the past. +2 to rolls, but returns to original state at the end of every turn (results of actions are nullified).

Slayerhero: Enjoying an eternity GMing F.A.T.A.L.

Scelly: Mercifully deleted from hell.

Xantalos: Stuck in a time loop with GWG. Returns to original state at the end of every turn (results of actions are nullified).

Persus: Happy about the cosmic powers he wields.

TopHat: A large house. Totally artsy and snobbish.

Zanzetkuken: Put to death for his crimes against humanity.

Doomblade: A shrub among the stars.

Thecard: So sane it's crazy.

NPCs:

Robobama: Prez 4 Life.

And the next GM is (d9, please)... 6! TopHat, you are the next GM!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 05:58:21 am by Harry Baldman »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 25, 2012, 05:49:42 am »

And while I'm at it, let's engage in the fun activity of double-posting.

Reinforce the House of Ass Cheeks. Can't have it collapsing on me. Use bones or something.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 25, 2012, 09:53:46 am »

Escape time loop, keeping +2 bonus.
Sig

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2012, 10:07:49 am »

Grow to become the galaxy tree.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2012, 12:19:41 pm »

Delete world.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2012, 01:11:36 pm »

Paint a +2 for myself. Since I started the turn in which I entered the time loop outside of said time loop, end up outside of the time loop.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 02:34:49 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 25, 2012, 01:53:09 pm »

"Accidentally" fail to set the world on fire while looking for foodages.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2012, 02:29:26 pm »

Run for presidency.  Obviously, only the sanest person on Earth should be ruling America.

And the rest of the world.  But that's a job for tomorrow.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15