Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: War for the Overworld - the DK clone everybody is waiting for! KICKSTARTER  (Read 1016 times)

beefy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

War For The Overworld

Here is another VERY interesting project I've been following recently: War for the Overworld.
In short this is the Dungeon Keeper clone I've been waiting for! ;) Take a look:

What is War for the Overworld?

War for the Overworld is a real time strategy “God game” that includes FPS and RPG elements. This game is set in a medieval fantasy world, where forces of goodness oppose the evil underground keepers.
The game places the player in control of a dungeon, where he should use his workers to dig out the terrain and build a dungeon while attracting creatures to it. The player has limited control over the units, with most of the behavior being indirect. Creatures’ behavior is based on their own thoughts and the creature type.

More information:
www.warfortheoverworld.com

KICKSTARTER:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/subterraneangames/war-for-the-overworld

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

beefy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: War for the Overworld - the DK clone everybody is waiting for! KICKSTARTER
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 04:10:34 pm »

Oh, sorry for the double post... didn't notice there already was a thread! My bad!  ::)