Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20

Author Topic: The Random Frontier: A RTD Space Exploration Game!  (Read 19730 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: The Random Frontier: A RTD Space Exploration Game!
« Reply #195 on: December 29, 2012, 02:55:36 am »

"Oh crap. We should get out of here, right?"

"Ayup. I don't think we're in any shape to fight now."

Pilot the ship out of engagement range. Any engagement range, especially long-range.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 29, 2012, 03:28:21 am »

"Simon come with me to the med bay we better see about fixing you up a bit, how would you feel about an alien arm? It'd be a great conversation starter....."

"As for you two, I swear to Budah, one more word and I'm going to build a cybernetic foot thats only purpose in life is to imbed itself in your mouth 30 times a minute!!!! Now shut the hell up and get to work."

Assist Simon to the med bay, support him on the side that still has an arm, take a DNA sample and using his medical records ( We did do medical records before leaving right? ) grow him a new arm.

(( Do I have a cloning bank or something to grow him a new arm? Or some Pre made cybernetic or robotic limbs each with different properties?
Also what kind of storage tanks are they in the med bay? Just a chemical tank to preserve limbs or could I put a living being in it to preserve him if he's going to die and I can't save him at the time? ))
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 05:17:51 am by mesor »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 29, 2012, 04:45:16 am »

"Gotcha."

>Transfer power from other systems to shields/engines. USE ABILITY.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 29, 2012, 05:00:32 am »

"Simon come with me to the med bay we better see about fixing you up a bit, how would you feel about an alien arm? It'd be a great conversation starter....."

"As for you two, I swear to Budah, one more word and I'm going to build a cybernetic foot thats only purpose in life is to imbed itself in your mouth 30 times a minute!!!! Now shut the hell up and get to work."

Assist Simon to the med bay, support him on the side that still has an arm, take a DNA sample and using his medical records ( We did do medical records before leaving right? ) grow him a new arm.

(( Do I have a cloning bank or something to grow him a new arm? Or some Pre made cybernetic or robotic limbs each with different properties?
Also what kind of storage tanks are they in the med bay? Just a chemical tank to preserve limbs or could I put a living being in it to preserve him if he's going to die and I can't save him at the time? ))

Right now you cant give him a new non human arm, BUT you can do research to
learn how to give him a alien or robotic arm. It will just take some time.The storage tanks will not
save someone who is about to die.

They are meant keep dead tissue from decomposing, and to hold and nourish non mortally wounded
life forms. The tanks can grow body parts if you have a DNA sample, and knowledge of its genetic
makeup. But its a imperfect technology that will have unforeseen side effects.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2012, 05:18:29 am »

(( Well human ginetic make up should be in the system already I'd assume, so just needs a bit of DNA and I can make him a new arm :). ))

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 29, 2012, 05:43:22 am »

"Gotcha."

>Transfer power from other systems to shields/engines. USE ABILITY.
YOU NEED to tell me what systems you are taking power from. Systems that don't have rolls will
have other negative side effects from power loss. And for balance reasons if you take power
from a minor system like communications two times at once, it will shut down. A minor system is anything
that dose not use dice rolls.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 29, 2012, 05:45:21 am »

(( I'd suggest something we're better off without. Like comms. ))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 29, 2012, 05:55:11 am »

(Yeah, we don't really need those at the moment. We do, however, need weapons. Just in case they catch up to us.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 29, 2012, 06:17:13 am »

(( We could drain everything except weapons, engines, shields and life support. ))

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 29, 2012, 06:22:02 am »

That would definitely take him more then one turn to do.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 29, 2012, 06:23:00 am »

(( I know, just so he knows what systems we need and what he can drain. ))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 29, 2012, 07:45:49 am »

Try comms, turning off gravity if possible, transporters, sensors, and maybe halve the power to life support and put all that into engines and shields.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 29, 2012, 07:50:47 am »

(( Yea.... good luck getting to the control panel in the med bays, Leon will probably cut off your arm and bolt it onto Simon if you try. ))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 29, 2012, 07:51:02 am »

((Don't turn off gravity, are you crazy? Bad things could happen! Very bad things! Besides, it's very difficult to pilot a ship when there's no gravity. I wonder if there are seatbelts?))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 29, 2012, 07:52:12 am »

(( He's not, thats controlled by the med bay, I ain't letting him touch gravity or oxygen. ))
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20