Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20

Author Topic: The Random Frontier: A RTD Space Exploration Game!  (Read 19751 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The Random Frontier: A RTD Space Exploration Game!
« Reply #165 on: December 26, 2012, 09:06:11 pm »

Continue to not die!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 26, 2012, 10:58:19 pm »

((Could the players who did ask for being in the waitlist be listed...by name in said waitlist?

I'm just withholding my sheet because its a 1 per role basis.))

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 27, 2012, 01:05:50 am »

Ok, you got it. You are now the first one on the wait list. :D

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 27, 2012, 02:31:24 am »

Turn 11: A new challenger has entered the ring!

Dr Leon S Malard

Shoot the alien dead damn it.
( Weapon Use Roll: 2 vs Dexterity Roll: 2 ) Leon shook his fist angrily at the havens.

Johann von Moltke

Repeat action
( Endurance Roll: 5 ) Screaming like a little girl was not a very captainly thing to do, and Johann deiced
he should probably stop doing it in front of his men. Despite his legs protest, he stood up, and aimed
his weapon at the third monster. ( Weapon Use Roll: 2 +2 vs Dexterity Roll: 4 ) His legs were to
wobbly to properly aim his gun, so he missed the alien.

Amy Stanton

Amy, undaunted, continued to fire at the aliens aboard the ship. They had to die sometime.

Before she could react, the stingspider jumped down the hole.
( Dexterity Roll: 4  vs Dexterity Roll: 4 +1 )  She rolled out of its way just in time, and then fired a point
blank laser blast at it. ( Weapon Use Roll: 5 +1 +1 from it being point blank vs Dexterity Roll: 2 )
( Endurance Roll: 3 ) "Boom, head shot!" Said Amy, as it exploded into a mist of blood and guts,
covering her from head too toe.

Simon Tallage

Continue to not die!
Simon did not die. ( Endurance Roll: 2 ) He also didn't get up. But he was almost there.
( +1 on next wake up roll. )

Stanislaw Chuzhinsky

Hm, so they're not even the actual aliens, but rather their artificial minions. Good to know. Now, to make this as official as possible...

"On behalf of humanity, dear Children of Urtell, I propose that we enter a mutual pact of nonviolence. Is this acceptable to you? And are there any Urtell on your ship? If not, where are they?"

Propose pact of nonviolence. Ask CoU questions afterwards if the mood doesn't go too sour.
( Charisma Roll: 6 +1 ) "On behalf of humanity, dear Children of Urtell, I propose that we enter a
mutual pact of nonviolence. Is this acceptable to you? And are there any Urtell on your ship? If not,
where are they?

Error, error, there will be no no violence When we ARE one. Nonviolence pact is
irrelevant. There is no Urtell, the Urtell are gone. There is only the CHILDREN! WE ARE ALL.

Sean O'Driscoll

For god's sake. KILL IT NOW YOU FREAKIN PIECE O'CRAP DICE YOU!
"Sean walked over to the hole, and looked down. "Finally, its dead. Hay Amy, didn't Simon say that
there were four alien  life forms on board?" Amy looked up. "Well ya but......" Suddenly, a gigantic
creature burst into the room, ruining through the reinforced steel south mess hall wall, like it was
made of rice paper. It stood nine feet tall. Its long, thick arms, and huge purple fist reached all
the way too the floor. It was covered in purple muscle, and bone plating that looked like it could
protect it from weapons fire. It had six lizard like eyes, and a set of long, sharp teeth. It was ready
to charge. "Amy, I think we are fucked."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 27, 2012, 02:50:22 am »

"Do you mean to assimilate us? I would say that that is not the very best idea. Humanity is strong because of its individuality, and assimilation would probably diminish our usefulness. Surely you would not want to decrease our usefulness? That would be counterproductive."

Reason with the crazy plant-thing.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 11:48:21 am by Harry Baldman »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 27, 2012, 02:53:49 am »

"Fucked? As in 'Amy go get in the goddamn mechsuit' kind of fucked or 'Amy show off how flexible you are and kiss your own ass goodbye' kind of fucked?" she asked, wiping the blood and guts off of her face. "Because I'll go get the mechsuit if I need to, if not then here." Without priming the plasma grenade, she threw it up the hole toward Sean. "Give that a try while I make my way back upstairs." She then suited action to word and started heading back to where she had jumped down from... and on her way, passing through the Armory to exchange her laser rifle for a plasma one and grab a second laser pistol for dual-wielding purposes, should the situation arise.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 27, 2012, 04:00:07 am »

Woot, 1000 views. Can we make it to one hundred billion? We can sure try!

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 27, 2012, 04:22:02 am »

Repeat action, dangit!

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 27, 2012, 05:38:26 am »

Shoot the alien in the head.... a lot.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 27, 2012, 08:50:50 am »

You overslept, time to get up!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 27, 2012, 05:20:47 pm »

Next turn will be later tonight.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 28, 2012, 12:27:09 am »

Turn 12: Talks go south.

Amy Stanton

"Fucked? As in 'Amy go get in the goddamn mechsuit' kind of fucked or 'Amy show off how flexible you are and kiss your own ass goodbye' kind of fucked?" she asked, wiping the blood and guts off of her face. "Because I'll go get the mechsuit if I need to, if not then here." Without priming the plasma grenade, she threw it up the hole toward Sean. "Give that a try while I make my way back upstairs." She then suited action to word and started heading back to where she had jumped down from... and on her way, passing through the Armory to exchange her laser rifle for a plasma one and grab a second laser pistol for dual-wielding purposes, should the situation arise.

Amy tossed Sean her plasma grenade, ( Strength Roll: 4 ) ( Dexterity Roll: 3 +1 ) and he easily
caught it. She then made her way back to the mess hall, stopping by the armory to get a laser
pistol, and to exchange her laser rifle for a plasma rifle.

Johann von Moltke

Johann fired his laser at the new threat. ( Weapon Use Roll: 6 +2 vs Dexterity Roll: 2 -1 ) It was a
direct hit to its head, ( Endurance Roll: 3 +1 )  that burned one of its eyes into ash. It gave a
bloodcurdling roar, and then charged at the captain. ( Dexterity Roll: 2 -1 vs Dexterity Roll: 4 -1 )
Even in his injured state, Johann easily dodged the lumbering beast. It turned around, ready for
another try.

Dr Leon S Malard

Shoot the alien in the head.... a lot.
Malard stepped out of his now pointless cover, and he pulled the trigger of his laser rifle.
( Weapon Use Roll: 4 vs Dexterity Roll: 2 -1 ) More lasers hit the monsters cranium,
( Endurance Roll: 4 +1 ) and all they dd was piss it off.

Simon Tallage

You overslept, time to get up!
( Endurance Roll: 1 +1 ) Wow, that floor must really be comfortable. Sean was almost awake.
( +2 on next wake up roll. )

Sean O'Driscoll

"She wants me to what! Dose she remember what happened last time she used one of these things?
Damn it, this is going to make things more fucked up then they already are. Well here goes nothing!"
Sean thought, before he threw the grenade, ( Strength Roll: 4 +1 ) as hard as a professional base ball
player throws a ball. ( Weapon Use Roll: 6 ) It went straight into the aliens open mouth. "BINGO!"
yelled Sean as the grenade went off. ( Endurance Roll: 2 +1 ) Its head blew up like fire works on the
fourth of July, and brain matter Rained down, landing on every one in the room. Its then lifeless body
fell too the ground with a thud.

Stanislaw Chuzhinsky

"Do you mean to assimilate us? I would say that that is not the very best idea. Humanity is strong because of its individuality, and assimilation would probably diminish our usefulness. Surely you would not want to decrease our usefulness? That would be counterproductive."

Reason with the crazy plant-thing.
( Charisma Roll: 1 +1 ) "Look You alien mother fuckers," said Stanislaw. "We humans don't take kindly
to ugly plaint things taking away our freedom. You best get your ass back to whatever fucked up
planet you come from, before I turn your ship into space junk!" He then gave the aliens the finger
in every way he could think of.

Warning warning, hostility detected. If humans will not joooooin usssse use willingly,
 the will be forced. We will now commence combat operations on your ship, goodbye GOODBYE! 

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 28, 2012, 12:31:24 am »

(( Uh Oh. ))

Perform a med check on Simon and then treat the captains wounds.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 28, 2012, 12:37:46 am »

(I knew taking those plasma grenades would pay off. :3)

Amy headed back to the bridge.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 28, 2012, 12:39:00 am »

(( Yup, as long as you ain't the one throwing it at least. ))
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20