Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20

Author Topic: The Random Frontier: A RTD Space Exploration Game!  (Read 19758 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: The Random Frontier: A RTD Space Exploration Game!
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2012, 08:41:57 am »

((Argh I thought I would at least be able to hit something.))

"Shit, someone grab Simon! Is the fecking doctor awake yet?!?"

Move to block the alien's ability to shoot Simon, pump more dakka into it.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2012, 08:54:47 am »

((Well, could be worse. You could have shot Simon by accident. This is actually the reason why I'm not trying to shoot the aliens - I probably would have rolled a 1-1 somewhere along the way and shot the captain in the back of the head.))

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 24, 2012, 05:00:28 pm »

Next turn will be up soon. I just need Mesor, and Urist McDrowner to post there turn. This will
be a eventful one. I can tell.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 24, 2012, 05:10:51 pm »

I did post mine.
Mine is the first one after the last turn.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 24, 2012, 05:14:08 pm »

I did post mine.
Mine is the first one after the last turn.

Opps, i missed you there. ;D Now we just need the captain.

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 24, 2012, 09:09:15 pm »

Retreat while shooting at the alien that is attacking Simon

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 24, 2012, 10:50:13 pm »

turn 8: You throw like a girl!

Dr Leon S Malard

Wake up, shoot alien trying to kill Simon with laser rifle, grab simon and with somebodies help drag him towards the bridge.

(( Wow this is going badly, and our pilot is determined to fly us out of the cloud right into what ever is waiting outside it. ))

( Endurance Roll: 5 +1 )

Great, and mighty Dr Leon S Malard, Would not be bested by the Mistress of Gravity's evil magic.
With the fire of a thousand suns burning in the young mans soul, he launched himself off the
ground, landing with a mighty thud. Wielding laser rifle in one hand, and a plasma rifle in the other, Leon
heroically ran into battle. ( Weapons Roll: 4 vs Dexterity Roll: 1 ) ( Endurance Roll: 3 -1 ) Slaying the
five legged monstrosity that was killing his comrade, with blast after blast of vengeancey vengeance.
He then ( Strength Roll: 6 ) picked up Sir. Simon Tallage with one arm, and tossed him back into
the bridge, where he would be safe. His anger was ever growing, and his deed were
always astounding.

[/i]
Simon Tallage

Clot.

((This is bad for the intergalactic peace movement.))
Simon tried to will his body to stop bleeding. ( Intelligence Roll: 5 +2 ) Unbelievably, he somehow
managed to make all blood flow too his wounds stop!
( you will no longer get any closer to death as long as you can pass a intelligence check every turn,
until you are stabilized. This dose not reset your blood loss, it just stops you from losing any more.)

Stanislaw Chuzhinsky

Stan decided that he really should stop looking the other way at the horrible carnage going on outside the bridge.

"A bomb? What? Oh, doesn't matter. Dammit, I should stop getting distracted by all the commotion in there. Concentrate, Stan! CONCENTRATE, DAMN YOU!"

Fly like the solar wind, fly out of the cloud before any other horrible evil things arrive on the ship!

"Fly, fly damn you! " Stanislaw screamed. ( Piloting Roll: 3 +2 ) His ship was rocketing through the
cloud. Nothing was going to stop him now! His efforts soon payed off as he finally penetrated its 
outer layer. Welcoming stars filled his his view screen as he slowed to a stop. The ship was now
out of the cloud. "Totally awesome dude, that is how you fly a space ship!"

Sean O'Driscoll

((Argh I thought I would at least be able to hit something.))

"Shit, someone grab Simon! Is the fecking doctor awake yet?!?"

Move to block the alien's ability to shoot Simon, pump more dakka into it.
With Simon now Safe, Sean thought that it was a good time to get the hell out of there. He ran into
the bridge.

Johann von Moltke

Retreat while shooting at the alien that is attacking Simon

The captain likewise ran into the bridge.

Amy Stanton

"Fall back, guys! Drag Simon's ass out of here, I'm going to drop a bomb on their asses!" Amy yelled, taking a few shots at one of the aliens (NOT the one standing between her and the captain, don't want a crossfire) while waiting for everyone else to clear out of the combat zone so she could roll a plasma grenade at them.

"Yo Leon, get the fuck out, I am throwing a plasma!" Yelled Amy. The doctor nodded, and then left for
the bridge. Amy was tired of fooling around with these assholes. She was going to end it one way or
the other. ( Strength Roll: 3 ) Her arm threw it weakly ( Weapon Use Roll: 1 +1 ) right at her feet.
"SHIT! " ( Dexterity Roll: 3 +1 ) She managed to dive out of the way in time, but not very far. She was
still in its blast radius as it violently exploded. ( Endurance Roll: 5 ) The shock wave slammed her
against the wall, but she was otherwise unhurt. There was now a big hole in the floor, leading to the
warp core room.

Story Events

All eyes went to the communications console, when it suddenly started ringing.
The Imperial Unicorn was being hailed.     

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 24, 2012, 10:55:25 pm »

Amy continued to fire as she fell back toward the bridge, covering Leon's retreat.

Amy dropped down -as safely as possible, given the cirumstances - into the warp core room and fired upwards, attempting to prevent the aliens from getting into it.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 02:41:19 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 24, 2012, 10:57:24 pm »

Wake up?

Hell, clotting worked.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 25, 2012, 01:50:10 am »

"We can't let them get to the warp core!"

Shoot some more aliens.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 25, 2012, 02:39:59 am »

(Good point. I'll edit my action.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 25, 2012, 04:11:12 am »

Stabilize Simon then help him to wake up then perform a med check on him.
Once done drop all but the laser rifle, 2 pistols and the tools from my suit and head back to the doorway.

"Ladies and gentleman that is how to kill an alien the bad ass way and Amy, you throw like a girl!!!!"

(( I can't believe the luck on some of my rolls lol, does stabilizing him wake him up as well? ))
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 08:26:19 am by mesor »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 25, 2012, 04:20:44 am »

"No offense, Doc, but maybe I should answer the hail? You seem a bit excited there. Besides, look, there's more aliens to shoot! Somebody's gotta kill 'em, you know."

Answer the hail if Leon permits it. Make sure we're not on a direct course for something nasty while I'm at it.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 25, 2012, 04:23:00 am »

I realized that, so I figured if Simon wakes up I'll help him to the console and he can do it.
With a missing arm and extreme blood loss he's in no condition to fight until I can bolt a new one on anyway.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 25, 2012, 07:34:40 am »

Stabilize Simon then help him to wake up and help him over to the communications console so he can answer the hail, if not leave Stanley to do it.
Once done drop all but the laser rifle, 2 pistols and the tools from my suit and head back to the doorway.

"Ladies and gentleman that is how to kill an alien the bad ass way and Amy, you throw like a girl!!!!"

(( I can't believe the luck on some of my rolls lol, does stabilizing him wake him up as well? ))
No, it just stops him from dieing. He will need to wake up on his own, or for someone to use a turn
to wake him up. You can also use a med check to wake him.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20