Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20

Author Topic: The Random Frontier: A RTD Space Exploration Game!  (Read 19761 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Random Frontier: A RTD Space Exploration Game!
« Reply #120 on: December 23, 2012, 11:14:59 pm »

Amy fired at the downed one with intent to finish it off.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 23, 2012, 11:18:04 pm »

Knocked backwards by the blow, Simon crouched down.  Oh man, did he get the safety off right?  Was this loaded?  Why were they not listening to reason?  Like it or not, the ship was on the line here.  He'd have to swallow his principles and...

Fire!  Aim at the closest one because it'd be easiest to hit.

((Poor guy isn't going to like this one.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2012, 12:03:14 am »

"Give my regards to Saint Peter, or whoever has his job, but in hell!" Johann aimed, and popped a shot off right at the closest alien's head.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2012, 01:20:26 am »

I  will post the next turn tonight as soon as Mesor, and Baldman post there action. If it gets too late I will
just do it for them. 

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2012, 02:08:25 am »

Wake up, move forward to support Simon and shoot the Alien attacking him with the laser rifle.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 02:22:34 am by mesor »

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 24, 2012, 02:20:30 am »

You have two rifles on you. Do you want to use plasma or laser?

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 24, 2012, 02:22:48 am »

Laser.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 24, 2012, 03:35:49 am »

"Whoa, sounds like there's crazy stuff happening back there."

Pay no mind to the chaos back there, keep piloting the ship out!

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 24, 2012, 04:40:35 am »

Turn 7: Evil dice

( Wow, this is what I call a bad turn! )

Simon Tallage

Knocked backwards by the blow, Simon crouched down.  Oh man, did he get the safety off right?  Was this loaded?  Why were they not listening to reason?  Like it or not, the ship was on the line here.  He'd have to swallow his principles and...

Fire!  Aim at the closest one because it'd be easiest to hit.

((Poor guy isn't going to like this one.))

As Simon tried to figure out how his gun worked, The five legged spider thing, spat a glob of green
slime at him. ( Weapon Use Roll: 4 vs  Dexterity Roll: 2 ) and it splattered all over his arm.
( Endurance Roll: 1 ) He watched in horror as his entire left arm melted into a pile of goo.
( Endurance Roll: 1 ) He was squirting blood like geyser, and the pain made him lose conscious.

( You are lost a arm, -2 to all rolls that normally use two arms. You are mortally wounded, you will
  die in three turns if nothing is done. )

Amy Stanton

Amy fired at the downed one with intent to finish it off.

Enraged at that sight of her fallen comrade, Amy took aim at the evil beast, but before she could
fire, another on of the monsters charged at her. (  Dexterity Roll: 5 vs Dexterity Roll: 5 +1 ) 
She dodged it at the last second, and then fired at the one with 5 legs. ( Weapon Use Roll: 2 +1 vs
Dexterity Roll: 5 -1 ) But she was off the mark.

Johann von Moltke

He also tried to kill the five legged one, and was also interrupted by a alien intent on biting him
in half. ( Dexterity Roll: 1 vs Dexterity Roll: 4 ) In a amazing display of acrobatic skill, the captain
jumped over the monster, and landed behind him. ( Weapon Use Roll: 3 +2 vs Dexterity Roll: 6 -2
from Johann being behind it. ) Laser after, laser hits his enemy. ( Endurance Roll: 4 ) It was gravely
wounded, but somehow  still standing.

Sean O'Driscoll

"SON OF A BITCH! KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!"

SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT

He fired wildly at the aliens, hoping to kill something, anything! ( Weapon Use Roll: 2 ) Sadly, all he
did was make several burn marks on the wall.

Dr Leon S Malard.

Wake up, move forward to support Simon and shoot the Alien attacking him with the laser rifle.

Not wanting to tell his grand kids how he slept through his whole space adventure, Leon tried,
once more, to wake himself. ( Endurance Roll: 2 ) He managed to stir a little bit. ( +1 on your next
wake up roll. )

Stanislaw Chuzhinsky

"Whoa, sounds like there's crazy stuff happening back there."

Pay no mind to the chaos back there, keep piloting the ship out!

"Time to floor it! " Stanislaw yelled, ( Piloting Roll check: 1 +2 ) as he flew through the cloud at
a moderate pace.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 24, 2012, 04:59:32 am »

Wake up, shoot alien trying to kill Simon with laser rifle, grab simon and with somebodies help drag him towards the bridge.

(( Wow this is going badly, and our pilot is determined to fly us out of the cloud right into what ever is waiting outside it. ))
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 05:24:35 am by mesor »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 24, 2012, 05:08:53 am »

"Fall back, guys! Drag Simon's ass out of here, I'm going to drop a bomb on their asses!" Amy yelled, taking a few shots at one of the aliens (NOT the one standing between her and the captain, don't want a crossfire) while waiting for everyone else to clear out of the combat zone so she could roll a plasma grenade at them.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 24, 2012, 05:21:57 am »

"Your going to use a bomb on a space ship inside a likely toxic cloud that is trying to kill us? I thought I was supposed to be the insane one."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 24, 2012, 05:39:02 am »

Stan decided that he really should stop looking the other way at the horrible carnage going on outside the bridge.

"A bomb? What? Oh, doesn't matter. Dammit, I should stop getting distracted by all the commotion in there. Concentrate, Stan! CONCENTRATE, DAMN YOU!"

Fly like the solar wind, fly out of the cloud before any other horrible evil things arrive on the ship!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 05:43:45 am by Harry Baldman »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 24, 2012, 08:36:11 am »

Clot.

((This is bad for the intergalactic peace movement.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20