Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20

Author Topic: The Random Frontier: A RTD Space Exploration Game!  (Read 19776 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: The Random Frontier: A RTD Space Exploration Game!
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2012, 05:27:45 pm »

"You know, it's at about this point that I'm considering the wisdom of not including a small squad of security personnel on the ship. I mean, half of the people on board are either eggheads or useless in a fight, myself included. Well, unless there's one of them exoskeletons or mech suits or something in the armory. Notify me if there are any, guys?"

Stan keeps mumbling something about piloting giant robots being totally awesome as he tries to get the ship out of the cloud.

Keep on piloting the ship through the cloud. Make sure nothing sneaks up on me as I do so.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2012, 05:32:24 pm »

Their is a mech suit, its in the hanger. But only amy can use it.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2012, 05:33:31 pm »

(( For the love of god do not try to fight using a mech on board the ship. I like the ship without big holes in it.

What weapons does the mech have? ))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2012, 05:34:00 pm »

(Uh, Urist? How about you let me grab some armor and a better weapon than a pistol first? >.> I mean, I'm going to head to the labs this turn, I just want to stop by the Armory first so I don't die if the aliens are hostile... and I'm assuming they are since they decided to just teleport aboard without trying to hail us or anything.

Also I'm not using the mech suit right now.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2012, 05:36:58 pm »

(( It's mostly a fall back, if they are closing in on the bridge your moving from then you might not make it to the armory. I can't carry much so figured pistols are better then nothing. ))

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2012, 05:39:50 pm »

(( For the love of god do not try to fight using a mech on board the ship. I like the ship without big holes in it.

What weapons does the mech have? ))

Right now the mech suit has a laser minigun in one hand, and a missile launcher in the other.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2012, 05:40:59 pm »

Their is a mech suit, its in the hanger. But only amy can use it.

((Why?))

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2012, 05:44:42 pm »

It is meant for ground or space combat. Not combat on your own ship. It has rocket boosters for
space fighting.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 22, 2012, 05:46:25 pm »

That is what they gave it. It is meant for ground or space combat. Not combat on your own ship.

((No, why can only Amy use it?))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 22, 2012, 05:48:49 pm »

Simon blanched.  "First contact, and your first instinct is to attack?  This is madness!  There's so much at stake here, and everyone wants to start shooting?  Please, hold your fire!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2012, 05:48:57 pm »

Gunners are the only ones trained to use it.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2012, 05:50:01 pm »

(( Can we try to keep the bodies intact? I wanna hack them up and see whats going on inside myself.... ))

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2012, 05:56:05 pm »

Simon blanched.  "First contact, and your first instinct is to attack?  This is madness!  There's so much at stake here, and everyone wants to start shooting?  Please, hold your fire!"

As he ran down the hallway with his pistol in low ready, Johann suddenly stopped turned around, and addressed Simon. "My policy is, if someone ever tries to kill you, you kill them right back!" He then continued running to the armory.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2012, 05:57:07 pm »

"You think maybe they just didn't know they had to knock first? Etiquette can sometimes be confusing, you know. Alien etiquette especially. However, considering that they did choose to board us in the middle of a horrible cloud of lightning death, I don't think they're likely to be very nice themselves. I'm sort of ambivalent about the shooting thing myself. Probably because I can't shoot to save my life, but still."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2012, 05:58:44 pm »

"Just listen for a minute before you jump to conclusions," Amy said, rolling her eyes. "I said 'we should grab some weapons just to be safe', not 'we should totally shoot the shit out of them' which, trust me, I want to do, but I'm not going to waste ammo if we don't need to. What I'm tryin' to say is that I'm not going to pull the trigger first, but I want a damn trigger to pull if I have to. Got it?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20