Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Author Topic: The Shaping of the Formless Void  (Read 33793 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: The Shaping of the Formless Void
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2012, 02:01:35 pm »

Where there is violence, must end in peace. Calm the storm and introduce peace into the world, to stop everyone from murdering each other, and form the presence of order, law and peace.

>assist in task
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2012, 02:30:02 pm »

INSIDE THE TIME PRISON, THE CONTAINED MADNESS SWIRLS AND CRASHED AGAINST ITS CAGE. SEEP MADNESS THROUGHOUT EVERY CRACK IN THE PRISON TO THE OUTSIDE. SHAPE THE OUTER MADNESS INTO INTELLIGENT LIFE AND PLACE HALF ON THE PLANET OF MADNESS AND HALF ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE TIME PRISON. I SHALL BE THEIR GOD, WHISPERING TO THEM IN THE NIGHT "RELEASE ME MY CHILDREN. RELEASE ME SO THAT WE MAY CRUSH ALL WHO IMPOSE 'ORDER' IN THIS BEAUTIFUL, CHAOTIC REALM."
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2012, 02:33:32 pm »

...The madness has grown too strong. These beings must be stopped for their own good.

Reinforce Celestial Prison containing the Being of Madness, attempting to stop it's escape and the madness it tries to exert.

Propose alliance with the being of time and space (GWG) to protect the universe.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2012, 02:46:20 pm »

YOUR EFFORTS SHALL BE FOR NAUGHT. I AM CHAOS, MADNESS INCARNATE. I AM THE EMBODIMENT OF CHANGE, WITHOUT ME YOUR WORLD WOULD STAGNATE AND RUST. EVERY CHANGE YOU MAKE, EVERY CONFLICTING THOUGHT YOU HAVE FEEDS ME. DO NOT RESIST ME, EMBRACE ME.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2012, 02:47:46 pm »

I AM THE BEING OF LAW AND ORDER. CEASE AND DESIST.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2012, 02:52:50 pm »

Guys, make the universe actually formed before any eternal battles.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2012, 02:55:24 pm »

I also introduce peace. :D

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2012, 03:15:54 pm »

Guys, make the universe actually formed before any eternal battles.

Exactly why I am making a pocket universe.
>Infuse pocket universe with reason.
>Manipulate the unbreakable universal barrier to go around the pocket universe.
>Manipulate the Unbreakable Universal Barrier to prevent other forces from entering the pocket universe besides myself.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2012, 03:32:28 pm »

Can you form the boundary around my enormous hollow cube

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
  • Has no dealings with the incarnations of gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2012, 04:00:19 pm »

Hey everyone, just a few general points that may be good for you to know before we carry on.

Firstly, can everyone who has gained a Sphere or Spheres (as in "This presence has gained Sphere:Keeping Track of Stats: +1 to actions keeping an accurate record of personal statistics") please keep that info in a spoiler that gets copy/pastad with your action? I'll keep track of all the main stuff that gets made and any temporary numbers like bonuses and penalties, but it makes things way easier for me if I can just check a spoiler and be all "oh yeah, they have a +1 to that thing that they got a while ago that I would have totally forgotten about." I admit that I could just make my own spreadsheet or whathaveyou, but last time I had to do something like that I ended up ruining a perfectly good wardrobe with throwing knives and while I admit that in these Dark Economic Times the furniture industry can use as much stimulation as anybody, I flatly refuse to be the one who pays for it.

Second general point. We are currently in the Age of Creation. When the last ☼ of raw power is used/transformed into something else, we will be in... well, another Age. It'll depend on how things work out. My bet right now would be either an Age of Law, Chaos, or Megaconflict, but we'll have to see how things turn out. Could end up as the Age of Placid Green Squirrels. Or Blue.

Thirdly, and this is mostly for those presences that haven't gained a Sphere yet, which is a few, and those who haven't made a body/avatar/shiny metal container for themselves, which is all but jaass, who acquired a somewhat awesome 70 kilo☼ Crystal Avatar unwillingly to be the first victim of Violence in this universe. Right now, no matter how many Spheres you gain or how complete your mastery over them is, you are still a shapeless presence made out of inexplicably organized nothing. As has been proved, you may control raw power, bending it to your will, but once that's gone you will have to work with the forces, materials and miscellaneous stuff that has been created. When this happens Spheres will become a lot more important. I will flatly state that manipulating stuff with which you are not aligned will be way harder than the acts of creation that have occurred thus far. That said, you will always have a chance to effect something, after all it was made from the raw power you shaped so easily, and there's nothing to stop you from creating/altering things you are aligned with to help you. Currently 300 kilo☼ of Diffuse Raw Power remain to be manipulated. Hope that makes some kind of sense.

As an example of what I'm on about, Jbg97/ The Being of Madness and Chaos won't be able to seep madness through the pores of the Time Prison, because right now it's just a presence with +1 to the Spheres of Violence and Madness, the current front runner in the race for most Chaos aligned presence (not that Chaos exists yet as a concept, but I'd say Jbg97 is doing a pretty good job of making Violence and Madness fill in for it). If The Being of Madness and Chaos had created some sort of avatar out of the Madness that makes up The Planet of Madness or just created it out of raw power then the seeping out thing would totally be on the cards. Don't think you can rest easy though, oh fans of the as yet to be finalized concepts of Law and Order, as The Being of Madness and Chaos totally created a giant planet out of 99% Madness 1%Slade before the whole aggravated assault/forced embodiment/imprisoned fiasco. And even though it's locked away, manipulating that Giant Ball of Crazy is not only possible, but currently comes with a +1 bonus, so legions of sentient life made out of Madness are on the way, baring an inexplicable run of 2's.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2012, 04:07:27 pm »

Then I will change my action to making myself an avater of flames.(Phoenix hopeful.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2012, 04:11:49 pm »

>Add to my actions the creation of an avatar in the shape of a ethereal dragon

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2012, 04:14:21 pm »

Can i turn the Time Prison into my body?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2012, 04:18:09 pm »

Fine.

Then I shall withdraw my actions and become the Avatar of Justice and Lightning, and create a sphere of light and electricity.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 04:54:50 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2012, 04:26:36 pm »

Form of Deku Scrub, with a random floating enormous hollow sphere trailing behind me

Also create imaginably huge hollow orb, which ends at the borders of the universe

Spheres: enormous hollow sphere
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18