Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Author Topic: The Shaping of the Formless Void  (Read 33782 times)

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Shaping of the Formless Void
« Reply #210 on: December 26, 2012, 09:00:36 pm »

Give the gift of Psion to the Cluster Dwellers so they can somehow survive

((Aaaaand I've become an endlessly hungry rift. Not quite sure what to say about that.))

Consume the remaining burning spheres.

II AAPOOLOOGIIZEE. BUUT II AAM SOO HUUNGRYY...

After attempting consumption burning spheres, attempt to consume the crystal of Life and Psion.

II CAANT STOOP MYSEELF. HEELP MEE...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You missed my last few actions. Anyway, I will re-submit said actions.

Prevent THE RIFT from eating the Crystal of Life and Psion
See if there is a type of society within the Cluster Dwellers

« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:20:02 pm by jaass »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 26, 2012, 09:02:27 pm »

Take Order and Law and create a race of felinoid humanoids with a single horn on their heads. They shall be my envoys, my soldiers, and my children.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 26, 2012, 09:04:29 pm »

You missed my actions, which were immediately posted after the update before the current one:

>Steal from the power of <insert strongest concept> concept to:
>>Infuse the concepts of knowledge, advancement, and learning with energy to the point where I gain those spheres.
>>Create systems in the pocket universe.
>>Construct a grand palace within the first system that won't be devoured by the suns. (floating in space, not on a planet)
>>Populate planets within the pocket universe with highly-intelligent, knowledge-seeking, reasoning life

Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 26, 2012, 09:38:32 pm »

Incidentally, my missed actions:
Take as much energy from my old Time Prison and the Horrifying Madness Creatures which settled there, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, THOSE TRESPASSERS, into a new prison to contain the Presence of Madness. This takes priority over all my other actions!!
The Presence of Time and Space creates a lake of liquid hydrogen for his tetrahedron, drawing about 5 kilos of energy from the Cloud of Hydrogen and about 5 kilos from the various mad creatures on my temporal prison.
Take 40 kilo of Heat Energy, 10 of the diffused stuff and 30 from the Stable Sphere of Fire. Use 25 to reinforce space, 10 to create an avatar of a dragon with firey wings, and 5 to create a race of dragons with two foreclaws and half a dozen tail/tentacles. This race shall be called the Hydrakes and will be placed in the lake of liquid hydrogen.

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 28, 2012, 12:17:18 am »

INFUSE MADNESS AND CHAOS INTO THE BARRIERS. NO LONGER ARE THEY WALLS, BUT SIMPLY GREATLY EXPANDED AREAS OF SPACETIME, IT WILL MAKE INTERSTELLAR TRAVEL FOR MORTAL RACES A PROBLEM, BUT IT IS NOTHING FOR THE TIMELESS PRESENCES THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSES.

START CONSUMING ALL THE MATERIAL I CAN FIND, EXCLUDING THE MADNESS CREATURES AND THE PLANET OF MADNESS, AND USE ALL OF IT TO CREATE A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF MADNESS CREATURES. PUT A PORTION OF THEM ON EVERY PLANET/SPHERE/LOCATION WITH ANY LIFE AT ALL AND HAVE THEM WIPE IT OUT. THEN HAVE ALL THE SURVIVING MADNESS CREATURES MULTIPLY LIKE CRAZY ALL ACROSS THE UNIVERSE.

REMEMBER TO EAT GWG's AVATAR AS WELL, THEN IMPRISON HIS ESSENCE WITHIN MY OWN TWISTED AVATAR. OH, AND WHEN I LAUCH THE BLACK CRUSADE, LEAVE JAVIERPWN'S SEMI-MADNESS CREATURES ALONE, THEY'VE KINDA GROWN ON ME.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:33:34 pm by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 28, 2012, 03:57:44 am »

> A new presence creates the concept (or would it be substance?...) of Hate;
> Then it converts 60 kilo of Madness into Hate;
>> If the first two actions count as one, it creates the concept (or would it be substance?...) of Light and converts all remaining diffuse raw power (70 kilo) into Light;
> Finally, it shapes a Vengeful Guardian with an additional parameter 'Target' out of 20 kilo of Law, 20 kilo of Violence and 30 kilo of Hate that: 1) Attacks anybody who tries to attack or draw power from it, 2) Attacks anybody who attacks or draws power from the Target, 3) Can have the Target changed only by the presence that created it.

Not helping anybody for now, you guys are all insane. Maybe when I become the same I'll rethink my position.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 04:01:42 am by Dariush »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 28, 2012, 04:00:10 am »

GROW A LIMB ON MY AVATAR. BACKHAND BOTH XANTALOS AND DARIUSH
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 28, 2012, 04:02:18 am »

I don't have anything to be backhanded, you duh.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 28, 2012, 04:06:51 am »

Do you know how jaass got his avatar?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 28, 2012, 04:07:24 am »

Who?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 28, 2012, 04:10:16 am »

Who?
The guy at the top of the page. He has a crystal avatar.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 04:12:11 am by Jbg97 »

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
  • Has no dealings with the incarnations of gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 28, 2012, 03:11:53 pm »

Turn 4: The Unnamed Age Begins

> A new presence creates the concept (or would it be substance?...) of Hate;
> Then it converts 60 kilo of Madness into Hate;
>> If the first two actions count as one, it creates the concept (or would it be substance?...) of Light and converts all remaining diffuse raw power (70 kilo) into Light;
> Finally, it shapes a Vengeful Guardian with an additional parameter 'Target' out of 20 kilo of Law, 20 kilo of Violence and 30 kilo of Hate that: 1) Attacks anybody who tries to attack or draw power from it, 2) Attacks anybody who attacks or draws power from the Target, 3) Can have the Target changed only by the presence that created it.

The last of the inactive presences starts to stir in the dawn of the new age. It finds itself [5] in the Second Shard. Something fills it, something yet to be defined. It [6-2(spheres)=4] draws 20 kilo☼ from the Planet of Madness and infuses into a new concept! Concept Created: Hate. This presence has gained Sphere:Hate: +1 to hateful actions. It then tries to draw raw power from the only remaining source, the Primal Sphere. Reaching across the Shards is difficult and [8] the Primal Sphere seems a little tricky to draw from. The presence [9-1-1(reaching across shards, difficulty)=7] pulls all 50 kilo☼ and transforms it into Light! [coinflip=heads] Concept Created: Light. The Primal Sphere has been destroyed!

Finally, it attempts to create a new cosmic entity, drawing [8-2(spheres)-6] 10 kilo☼ from the concept of Law, [4-2(spheres)=2] 3 kilo☼ from Violence and [7+1(spheres)=8] 20 kilo☼ of Hate. Cosmic Entity Created: Violent Hate the Rules of Revenge: Attacks anything trying to draw power from it or the Target, Target may be set by the creator. The concept of Law has been reduced to 2 kilo☼! It [7] has been weakened! -1 to all Lawful Actions.

((Sorry about the Light action, slightly shoddy accounting on my part. There's currently (as of starting this action) 55free kilo☼ in the universe, crushed into the Primal Sphere and in the Rift. Or there was. Also, there's actually more that 2 kilo☼ of Law in the universe, but with so little in the actual concept I had to roll for it being weakened.))

((Aaaaand I've become an endlessly hungry rift. Not quite sure what to say about that.))
Consume the remaining burning spheres.
II AAPOOLOOGIIZEE. BUUT II AAM SOO HUUNGRYY...
After attempting consumption burning spheres, attempt to consume the crystal of Life and Psion.
II CAANT STOOP MYSEELF. HEELP MEE...

The Riftborn hungers. Out on the borders of time and space it sees the glittering gem of the divided universe. The hunger is to much, and it tries to sate itself by eating the remaining Burning Spheres. It [11+3-1(devouring, reaching across shards)=12] manages to draw all 40 remaining  Burning Spheres in the Cluster of Giant Burning Spheres across space and time! The Cluster of Giant Burning Spheres has been destroyed! The Rift now contains 45 kilo☼ of raw power. The Rift's hunger has been reduced! All non devouring actions are now -3! Luckily, the Planet of the Dragons and the Tetrahedron remains unaffected, but things may be looking bleak for the Cluster Dwellers that rely on the Cluster of Giant Burning Spheres for food and warmth.

The Riftborn, still hungry, tires to devour the Crystal of Life and Psion! The God of Life tries to prevent it [8+3(devouring)=11] vs [8+2(+1life, +1 psion)=10] but is unable to stop the Riftborn's insatiable hunger. Fully [8+3=11] 25 kilo☼ of the Crystal of Life and Psion is ripped away! The Rift now contains 70 kilo☼. The Crystal of Life and Psion [6] no longer regulates Psion or Life energy.

((With the Riftborn eating things, I decided that the roll wouldn't be a straight number roll like drawing power, but would represent what fraction of the target is eaten. So the Cluster of Giant Burning Spheres was pretty unlucky, although the +3 helped.)) 

Give the gift of Psion to the Cluster Dwellers

Prevent THE RIFT from eating the Crystal of Life and Psion
See if there is a type of society within the Cluster Dwellers

The God of Life continues it's investigation of the various living things with the Cluster Dwellers. Seeing them floating dejectedly in the now empty void, it gives them the gift of Psion! [They 11+1(spheres)=12] adapt to this new power remarkable quickly. The Cluster Dwellers have gained Sphere:Psion: +1 to Psionic actions. Having completed this task successfully, the God of Life tries to discover if there is any type of society among the
Cluster Dwellers. It [8] discovers that there is nothing that resembles a true society, but that with the recent Psionic changes, something is beginning to form. +1 to next Cluster Dwellers action.

Take Order and Law and create a race of felinoid humanoids with a single horn on their heads. They shall be my envoys, my soldiers, and my children.

The Being of Law, Order, and Peace takes [5+2(sphere)=7] 4 of the 8 kilo☼ from the concept of Order and [10+1(sphere)=11] the remaining 2 kilo☼ from the Concept of Law. The concept of Law [11] has been embodied! Race Created: Horned Felinoids:Sphere:Order:Sphere:Law:+1 to lawful actions, -1 form chaotic actions:Embodies Concept: Law: Law and the Horned Felinoids are one and the same

((For a little clarity on what's going on with drawing from concepts and the results, when people have been making things within their sphere out of a concept (order avatars out of Order etc) I haven't rolled for weakening because the energy is still being used within it's sphere. But when people use concepts to make opposed stuff and draw a reasonable chunk, or when the last kilo☼ of energy is drawn, I have to roll. Lucky 11 there, bad things could have happened to Law.)).

>Steal from the power of <insert strongest concept> concept to:
>>Infuse the concepts of knowledge, advancement, and learning with energy to the point where I gain those spheres.
>>Create systems in the pocket universe.
>>Construct a grand palace within the first system that won't be devoured by the suns. (floating in space, not on a planet)
>>Populate planets within the pocket universe with highly-intelligent, knowledge-seeking, reasoning life

The maker of the Pocket Universe tires to steal power from the concept of Chaos. It [9-2(spheres)=7] draws 20 kilo☼.  and uses it to infuse the concepts of Knowledge, Advancement and Learning. The concept has been empowered with 10 kilo☼! This presence gains Sphere:Knowledge, Advancement and Learning: +1 to actions involving Knowledge, Advancement and Learning. It then uses 5 kilo☼ to create systems in the pocket universe, creating [2+1=3] three planets orbiting the three Burning Spheres. Finally, it takes the remaining 5 kilo☼ and uses it to create a grand palace floating in space between the three Burning Spheres. Celestial Object Created: Grand Palace.

((I can make Knowledge, Advancement and Learning three separate concepts if you want, but for now I've kept it as one. Also, I didn't count steal power as an action (cos it's more of a directions of how to carry out your actions) but you now only get three per turn and can oppose or support one other player's action, so I did the first three and left out the fourth.))

Take as much energy from my old Time Prison and the Horrifying Madness Creatures which settled there, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, THOSE TRESPASSERS, into a new prison to contain the Presence of Madness. This takes priority over all my other actions!!
The Presence of Time and Space creates a lake of liquid hydrogen for his tetrahedron, drawing about 5 kilos of energy from the Cloud of Hydrogen and about 5 kilos from the various mad creatures on my temporal prison.
Take 40 kilo of Heat Energy, 10 of the diffused stuff and 30 from the Stable Sphere of Fire. Use 25 to reinforce space, 10 to create an avatar of a dragon with firey wings, and 5 to create a race of dragons with two foreclaws and half a dozen tail/tentacles. This race shall be called the Hydrakes and will be placed in the lake of liquid hydrogen.

The Presence of Time and Space takes a slight break from it's dragon creating spree and notices what's been happening with that Temporal Prison it made. It is not pleased. It draws [8+1-2(spheres aligned:time, spheres slightly opposed:Chaos)=7] 55 kilo☼ from the Temporal Prison and [6-2(spheres slightly opposed)=4] 9 kilo☼ from the Horrifying Madness Creatures and their cities and shapes it into a new prison. The new prison is [8+1=9] slightly harder to escape from that the last one. Celestial Object Created: New Time Prison: -1 to escape attempts. The New Time Prison encloses Chaotic Madness the Violence of Chaos, the Being of Chaotic Madness and Violence's avatar. This presence has gained Sphere:Time: +2 to actions involving Time.

The Presence of Time and Space tries to use Hydrogen from the Cloud of Hydrogen, but discovers that it was transformed into some sort of Primal Sphere, which has since been transformed into the newfangled concept of Light. Frustrated, it tries to draw from those Horrifying Madness Creatures that are still all over the original Temporal Prison. It [4-2(spheres slightly opposed)=2] manages to pull away only 1 kilo☼, using them to create a lake of Hydrogen on the Tetrahedron. The lake [10] just sits there on one of the flat sides.

Finally, the Presence of Time and Space tries to draw 40 kilo☼ from Heat to make a race of a race of dragons with two foreclaws and half a dozen tail tentacles. It decides to try and draw 30 kilo☼ from the Extremely Stable Sphere of Fire, but notices that it was transformed into the Being of Fire's avatar so instead draws [3-2(spheres slightly opposed=1) 1 kilo☼ from the Heat diffused Heat. Race Created:Hydrakes.

((Heh, I've got a feeling that as people try to fix what their opponents have damaged that recursion could become as much of a threat as everything being devoured. I only did part of your last action, because it was basically three actions (reinforce space, make another avatar, make another draconic race). I picked "make hydrakes" because it fit with the other action of making the lake for them, whereas the other two are more standalone type things.))     

>Fix my weaken avatar of birdlike fire
>Help javier with history story time
>Try and collect the diffused heat

Spoiler: spheres (click to show/hide)

The Being of Fire attempts to fix its weakened avatar [8+1(spheres)=9] and manages to remove it's temporary weakness to Sphere Tainting. It then tries to collect all of the diffuse Heat in the universe, [4+1(spheres)=5] but only manages to pull in 10 kilo☼ out of 29 kilo☼. Celestial Body Created: Infinitely Small Heat Sphere: -1 to instability rolls .

INFUSE MADNESS AND CHAOS INTO THE BARRIERS. NO LONGER ARE THEY WALLS, BUT SIMPLY GREATLY EXPANDED AREAS OF SPACETIME, IT WILL MAKE INTERSTELLAR TRAVEL FOR MORTAL RACES A PROBLEM, BUT IT IS NOTHING FOR THE TIMELESS PRESENCES THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSES.

START CONSUMING ALL THE MATERIAL I CAN FIND, EXCLUDING THE MADNESS CREATURES AND THE PLANET OF MADNESS, AND USE ALL OF IT TO CREATE A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF MADNESS CREATURES. PUT A PORTION OF THEM ON EVERY PLANET/SPHERE/LOCATION WITH ANY LIFE AT ALL AND HAVE THEM WIPE IT OUT. THEN HAVE ALL THE SURVIVING MADNESS CREATURES MULTIPLY LIKE CRAZY ALL ACROSS THE UNIVERSE.

REMEMBER TO EAT GWG's AVATAR AS WELL, THEN IMPRISON HIS ESSENCE WITHIN MY OWN TWISTED AVATAR. OH, AND WHEN I LAUCH THE BLACK CRUSADE, LEAVE JAVIERPWN'S SEMI-MADNESS CREATURES ALONE, THEY'VE KINDA GROWN ON ME.

The Being of Chaotic Madness and Violence attempts to infuse Madness and Chaos into the Complex Five Dimensional Barrier, taking [5+1(spheres)=6] 6 kilo☼ from the [coinflip:tails] Planet of Madness and [8+2(spheres)=10] 10 kilo☼ from the concept of Chaos. The Madness [6+1-2(spheres, slightly opposed spheres)=4] fails to penetrate the barrier and the Chaos [3+2-2(spheres, slightly opposed spheres)=3] follows shortly after.

The Being of Chaotic Madness and Violence then tries to consume all the material it can find, excluding the Horrifying Madness Creatures and the Planet of Madness, to make more Horrifying Madness Creatures. Seeing as it is now trapped in the New Time Prison, only the original Temporal Prison that forms part of its avatar and the Madness Cities fit this criteria. It draws away [5+2( original Temporal Prison was corrupted and gained Sphere:Chaos)=7] 25 kilo☼ form the Temporal Prison and [11+1(spheres)=12] all 5 kilo☼ from the Madness Cities creating a total of 30 kilo☼ of new Horrifying Madness Creatures. The avatar Chaotic Madness the Violence of Chaos is [10] unaffected by this outflow of energy. It tries to hurl the newly created creatures at every thing created in the universe [7-1(escape attempts)=6] but they rebound from the walls of the New Time Prison. 

Frustrated by this lack of success, the Being of Chaotic Madness and Violence tries to devour the Presence of Time and Space's avatar, The Violence of Time & Space the Two Headed Dragon. It [2+1+1-2(spheres, avatar resist violence penalty,reaching across shards)=2] but gets nowhere. Maybe it should have a quite word with the Riftborn?.

The presence will slither through the known universe Bringing fear to all the races. ItForms a small hole in the unbreable barrier so that it may draw things through. Finally, it Creates a planet of Fear and Terror where all things go to die.
Scare Xantlos to death if he so much as things of as unmaking me.

The presence that made the Reassuring Sanity Creatures attempts to bring fear to all the races now in existence. It notices that no such concept, substance or force yet exists. Examining the situation [8] it sees that the Reassuring Sanity Creatures, Orderly as they are, may hold the seeds of such a thing. +1 to next attempt to create the concept of Fear. It then tries to break a small hole in the  Complex Five Dimensional Barrier [8-2(spheres slightly opposed)=6], coming close to succeeding, only being held back by the difficulty of working in a Sphere with which it is not aligned. Lastly, it tries to create a planet of fear and terror, but those concepts not existing and no free ☼ lying around frustrates the attempt. Undaunted, it tries anyway, [11] creating a partially flawed planet out of nothing! Afterlife Created: Planet of Fear and Terror: All living things are drawn here upon death, may attempt escape due to the flaw.

((Ok, so with the Age of Creation being over, I'm being a little more harsh on people creating stuff without specifying what's they're doing it from. I've allowed you to try and make the planet from nothing, like the Ethereal Dragon avatar and Space, but for it to be wholly successful you would have needed a 12. This partial success has created a sort of flawed afterlife planet. It doesn't have Terror and Fear yet, 'cos those don't exist, but can be added like with the empowering of Knowledge, Advancement and Learning.))     

>Create an avatar for myself in the shape of a labyrinthine network of tunnels in between the universal shards, allowing travel between them but only at my will. These tunnels are essentially the essence of borders and lines embodied and will lead any who attempt to sneak through without my permission into the empty space between the universal shards, where they will both perish from not being able to exist out there and the Grinch Banana.
>Purge myself of Violence and add the residual power from this to the Grinch Banana.
>If Jbg97 attacks my barriers or attempts to alter them in any way, unmake his avatar and add his power to the Grinch Banana.

Unmake (mcclay) if he so much as goes NEAR my barriers.
Take the 7.5 kilo (symbol) raw violence and infuse it into the Grinch Banana.

[/quote]

The Spirit of Borders and Edges makes another attempt to create an avatar for itself, twisting the Complex Five Dimensional Barrier into a new form. It [7+2(spheres)=9] succeeds, creating a labyrinthine network of tunnels in between the universal shards, allowing travel between them  only at its will. Avatar Created: Wormhole Labyrinth: connects the five shards, allows travel at the Spirit of Borders and Edges' will, may not move.

It then attempts to purge itself of Violence [8-2-1(spheres slightly opposed)=6] but once again cannot remove the Sphere.

Lastly, the Spirit of Borders and Edges attempts to unmake the creator of the Reassuring Sanity Creatures and the Being of Chaotic Madness and Violence, as both have tried to interfere with its barriers. Choosing a target [coinflip:heads] it tries to unmake the Being of Chaotic Madness and Violence! It [7+2-1(spheres destruction, spheres very slightly opposed)=8] doesn't do any damage as yet, but the Being of Chaotic Madness and Violence is feeling more vulnerable than before.

((Ok, so the I felt the reactions to Jbg97 and mcclay were more conditional actions than oppose/support type things, so coinflipped for which one you'd retaliate against. Since this is the first real direct presence on presence attack (Jbg97's attack on jaass was more "hmm, physical things don't hurt presences, better make him a body to hurt) we're just starting to explore how that works. As you can see, the Spheres a presence has have an effect on this. To do accomplish something nasty (probably some flavor of Sphere bonus loss or other appropriate devilry that pops into my mind when I'm working the action out) would have needed a 10, 11 or 12 to succeed, whereas most normal actions have 8-12 forming the "you succeed this awesomely with your action" scale. Basically, with direct presence on presence stuff, 8's and 9's will only get you a temporary something nasty.))   

Visit sphere creatures using physical form
(Tell them the history of creation)
Assert dominance over my creations
Also create powerless concept of change

The maker of the Enormous Hollow Sphere decides to visit the Sentient Sphere Creatures in its avatar, the Deku Scrub trialing an Enormous Floating Hollow Sphere. The Sentient Sphere Creatures [11+2(spheres)=13] are utterly awed by their creator (+1 to next action). The maker of the Enormous Hollow Sphere tells them the history of creation [6+1(bonus)]. They take in most of the information, but get confused over the many concepts that are unfamiliar to them. There are many conflicting opinions over such matters as the role the God of Life played in the creation of Chaos (even as only a passive instigator) and whether the Spirit of Borders and Edges is in fact the true source of Destruction in the universe. Racial Knowledge Gained: History of Creation, Racial Concept Created:Disputational Theology.

The maker of the Enormous Hollow Sphere then tries to assert dominance over it's creations, [7+2(spheres)=9] and there is no doubt that they recognize the power of their maker. Racial Concept Created: Worship of Deku Scrub trialing an Enormous Floating Hollow Sphere.

Then, seeing how much is new in the universe, it creates the powerless concept of Change. Powerless Concept Created: Change.

>Keep crushing things into primal ball.
>Reconnect the shard I'm currently in with others.
>Reestablish universal barrier.

The Being of Regression tries to continue to crush things into primal balls, [coinflip:tails] attempting to crush the Planet of the Dragons! It [9+1-2(spheres, spheres slighlt opposed)=8] succeeds, creating an infinitely small 1 kilo☼ sphere of raw power. The Planet of the Dragons has been destroyed! 1 kilo☼ Celestial Body Created: Primal Sphere. The Simple Dragons [7] flap unhappily in the void of Space.

It then attempts to reconnect the Fifth Shard with the others [7+1-2(spheres, spheres slightly opposed(space))=7] but cannot warp space back to how it was. Finally, it tries to reestablish the old Universal Barrier [4+1-2(spheres, spheres slightly opposed(borders and edges)=3] but can't even come close.   

((Racial Turn (and oh boy, its going to be a Fun one) and spoiler accounting tomorrow.))
or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
  • Has no dealings with the incarnations of gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 28, 2012, 03:16:05 pm »

((Just checking through, but I think the only action I blatantly missed was scapheap/ the Being of Fires assistance with the telling of the Story of Creation. I'll throw in a visit in racial turn. Let me know if I've missed anything else.))
or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 28, 2012, 03:19:58 pm »

I think you missed mine, to create a sphere of water from the energy in my energy infused liquid matter.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 28, 2012, 03:21:02 pm »

I can't really argue with anything that's happened so far.
I'm glad I managed to trap that mad being. Now our universe is complete--it has a massive destructive thing sealed away that will  destroy the universe if released!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18