Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18

Author Topic: The Shaping of the Formless Void  (Read 33754 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Shaping of the Formless Void
« Reply #195 on: December 23, 2012, 12:11:56 pm »

Okay then.

Take as much energy from my old Time Prison and the Horrifying Madness Creatures which settled there, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, THOSE TRESPASSERS, into a new prison to contain the Presence of Madness. This takes priority over all my other actions!!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 23, 2012, 12:15:49 pm »

REMEMBER TO EAT GWG's AVATAR AS WELL, THEN IMPRISON HIS ESSENCE WITHIN MY OWN TWISTED AVATAR. OH, AND WHEN I LAUCH THE BLACK CRUSADE, LEAVE JAVIERPWN'S SEMI-MADNESS CREATURES ALONE, THEY'VE KINDA GROWN ON ME.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 12:34:20 pm by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 23, 2012, 12:35:06 pm »

I already have a large sphere of water.... contained inside of spheres of ice contained within an ENORMOUS HOLLOW SPHERE, and contain all water in the universe so far.If you want water make it yourself from madness/madness creatures.

Defend my water from the liquid God if he wants to take it!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

protect THE SPHERES!!]
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 12:37:00 pm by javierpwn »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 23, 2012, 01:01:04 pm »

((Sorry to flood you with actions, but...))
If the thing of madness somehow enters the neutral universe and attempts to destroy my liquid, I will liquify him, and everything he seeks to create, turn it all into water, my water

I have no wishes to take your water... I can simply (slosh) create it, make everything that seeks to harm me water...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 01:14:56 pm by Powder Miner »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 23, 2012, 01:54:45 pm »

It has come to my attention that someone put barriers around everyone. This is a problem.
INFUSE MADNESS AND CHAOS INTO THE BARRIERS. NO LONGER ARE THEY WALLS, BUT SIMPLY GREATLY EXPANDED AREAS OF SPACETIME, IT WILL MAKE INTERSTELLAR TRAVEL FOR MORTAL RACES A PROBLEM, BUT IT IS NOTHING FOR THE TIMELESS PRESENCES THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSES.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 23, 2012, 10:07:01 pm »

Bump.

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
  • Has no dealings with the incarnations of gods
    • View Profile
Re: The Shaping of the Formless Void (no slots open)
« Reply #201 on: December 26, 2012, 05:32:01 pm »

This is the Dawning of The Age of...

As the metaphorical dust from the Being of Borders&Edges' momentous actions settles the presences take note of the new arrangements of the Universe. What was once one is now five and the brewing war between Chaos and Order may go cold for now, with both sides so divided. All things in existence have fallen into one of the five Universe Shards.

Some of the presences are quick to act in this new age, perhaps because they missed out on the tumultuous events of the end of the Age of Creation.   

The thing from beyond the void smiled even as the Thing struck it. Now there were races to empower and taint. It flew between the worlds instilling fear in to even other presences. It went to the largest city and released upon them a plauge of things, terrible things that it has brought with it from beyond the void. From these things grew the fears of each race. doomed to trouble them for all time.
Scare other gods and shit. Go to the largest city of each race and release a pack of monsters that will form their fears.

One of the last presences to act comes through the end of the Age of Creation in [7] the Third Shard. Seeking the largest city of each race, it finds only those cities that form part of Chaotic Madness the Violence of Chaos, the Avatar of the Being of Chaotic Madness and Violence. It goes to the largest and attempts to release a pack of monsters that will form their fears. It [12] transforms the city onto a new race that the Horrifying Madness Creatures will instinctively fear. Race Created: Reassuring Sanity Creatures. 1 kilo☼, Sphere:Order, Antithetical Fear Creature: +2 to actions that involve terrifying Horrifying Madness Creatures, -2 to Horrifying Madness Creatures rolls while in the presence of Reassuring Sanity Creatures. There are now only five cities forming the outside of Chaotic Madness the Violence of Chaos.

Action clarify: Crush all energy into a singular, primordial ball, despite of what it currently is.

One of the few presences yet to act is finally stirred by the ending of the Age of Creation. Emerging in [11] the Fifth Shard, it is disgusted by this new order of the Universe. It tries to draw all energy into a singular, primordial ball, no matter what form its in now, just like the good old days. It [8-2(sphere not very opposed)=6] manages to crush all 50 kilo☼ into an infinity small sphere. Celestial Object Destroyed: Cloud of HydrogenCelestial Object Created: Primal Sphere. This presence has gained Sphere:Regression: +1 to returning things to an earlier state, -1 to any actions involving something new

Observe on whats going on in the lesser races. Have the crystal avatar continuing to repair the wound, and use part of the shard to repair the crystal of life and psion. If the shard is influence by other gods cleanse it of their influence. Resist madness.

The God of Life emerges in [8] the Third Shard. It moves to investigate the only living things within the Shard, the Horrifying Madness Creatures on the Planet of Madness and those making up the the Being of Chaotic Madness and Violence's Avatar. It notice that [7] many of the Horrifying Madness Creatures are fleeing one point along the Temporal Prison, giving the whole Avatar a sort of lopsided look. The Crystal Avatar [8] continues healing, so that no trace of it's previous injury can be discerned. Lastly, the God of Life [8] splits the Shard of Life and Psion in half, using half to attempt to restore the Crystal of Life and Psion to it's former glory. The shard [4+1(working withing spheres)=5] is absorbed, but the Crystal of Life and Psion still seems to be operating bellow it's full capacity. Lastly, the God of Life checks the now reduced Shard of Life and Psion for any influence by the other gods, but finds none. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Right, that's it for today, 'cos I have a terrible hangover. Probably racial turn tomorrow, and also maybe the next proper turn. Maybe. Feel free to come up with a name for the new age.

For clarity on the whole shards/whats up with the new universal barrier thing, Xantalos' act of trying to contain all Order and Chaos with the Unbreakable Universal Barrier last turn was successful, whereas the "neatly divide Chaos and Order", which I interpreted in the context of "put them in different shards", failed. However, the writhing around of the old Unbreakable Universal Barrier and encircling of all Order and Chaos has basically placed things where they are now. If you want to try and imagine the current universe, imagine five sacks full of water tied together into a big old cluster of string/bulging sacks filled with stuff, except that the string is also the thing that defines the edge of the sack  :) . Also, some thing like the rift and pocket universe are outside the five shards, kinda.

Oh, and even though I've been placing presences/avatars in random shards with a dice roll if appropriate, the division is mostly relevant to things made of ☼ moving around, although the actual location of presences does have a few effects, like if you randomly draw power from whats nearby.

READTHISREADTHISREADTHISREADTHISYOUREALLYBETTERREADTHISIMSERIOUSLYNOTFUCKINGAROUNDHEREREADTHEDAMNTHINGALREADY

From the next turn onwards, as mentioned in the OOC thread, everyone will be able to take three actions and oppose or support one other presences action. So it should be something like:

>Make something out of that thing
>Try and change that thing I made
>Go and bring joy to the Horrifying madness creatures
"Quote"
Oppose this action!

Things like:

>same action
>same action
>same action

and

"Quote"
Oppose this action!
"Same Quote"
Oppose this action!
"Same Quote"
Oppose this action!

and other such shenanigans I will frown on  >:(. Feel free to ask any questions in the OOC thread. Finally, if everyone could make sure their actions for next turn have their spoilers updated, that'd be great.
)) 

The Universe

Forces:
Substances:
Universal Structures:
Celestial Objects:
Concepts:
Artifacts:
Alternate Planes:
Cosmic Entities:
Shards:
Races:
or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 26, 2012, 05:37:15 pm »

((Aaaaand I've become an endlessly hungry rift. Not quite sure what to say about that.))

Consume the remaining burning spheres.

II AAPOOLOOGIIZEE. BUUT II AAM SOO HUUNGRYY...

After attempting consumption burning spheres, attempt to consume the crystal of Life and Psion.

II CAANT STOOP MYSEELF. HEELP MEE...

You missed my last few actions. Anyway, I will re-submit said actions.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 26, 2012, 05:53:05 pm »

The presence will slither through the known universe Bringing fear to all the races. ItForms a small hole in the unbreable barrier so that it may draw things through. Finally, it Creates a planet of Fear and Terror where all things go to die.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 26, 2012, 05:56:54 pm »

Spoiler: Current Spheres (click to show/hide)

>Create an avatar for myself in the shape of a labyrinthine network of tunnels in between the universal shards, allowing travel between them but only at my will. These tunnels are essentially the essence of borders and lines embodied and will lead any who attempt to sneak through without my permission into the empty space between the universal shards, where they will both perish from not being able to exist out there and the Grinch Banana.
>Purge myself of Violence and add the residual power from this to the Grinch Banana.
>If Jbg97 attacks my barriers or attempts to alter them in any way, unmake his avatar and add his power to the Grinch Banana. 

Unmake (mcclay) if he so much as goes NEAR my barriers.
Take the 7.5 kilo (symbol) raw violence and infuse it into the Grinch Banana.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 06:40:30 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 26, 2012, 06:00:20 pm »

Scare Xantlos to death if he so much as things of as unmaking me.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 26, 2012, 06:03:10 pm »

Visit sphere creatures using physical form
(Tell them the history of creation)
Assert dominance over my creations
Also create powerless concept of change

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 26, 2012, 06:31:08 pm »

>Fix my weaken avatar of birdlike fire
>Help javier with history story time
>Try and collect the diffused heat

Spoiler: spheres (click to show/hide)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 26, 2012, 07:26:04 pm »

>Keep crushing things into primal ball.
>Reconnect the shard I'm currently in with others.
>Reestablish universal barrier.

Spoiler: Spheres (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 26, 2012, 08:02:13 pm »

Reshape 6 kilo or so of psionic energy and 4 kilo or so from the corrupted temporal prison into a race of Sanity Dragons resembling the Reassuring Sanity Creatures. These will be used to defend the Spheres.
Transfer ~50 kilo of energy from the corrupted temporal prison into Space.
Add a few kilos of Law to the Grinch Banana.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18