Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: The Shaping of the Formless Void  (Read 33747 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: The Shaping of the Formless Void
« Reply #180 on: December 22, 2012, 08:58:31 pm »

(Especially if I get the way I sometimes do when I'm on omnipotent power. Safe to say I talk a lot.)

| I do not presume to claim Violence | That would be crossing a border, which is anathema to me | However/ I created the Grinch Banana | It is mine | Do not interfere |
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
  • Has no dealings with the incarnations of gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 22, 2012, 08:58:57 pm »

Can we see a list of everything like you've shown before?

((First of all, with the 5,5,5 that split the universe into 5 pieces, I rolled 1&4, 2&3, 1&4, in case anyone was interested. I tried to be reasonable about how to proceed in light of Xantalos accidentally not gaining power over time and space and then breaking time and space into five pieces. Sorry again to those people who didn't get all their actions through, but most of it was when someone had 5 or more actions that I left out later ones, like Jbg97's madness scream. Spoilers, more information about the state of the universe after recent events and creature/race turns some time tomorrow. Also, damn, that took about 5 hours. Coincidence?))

Basically, what with the how ginormous this has gotten, I think I'm going to keep the Universe accounting, race actions and miscellaneous stuff (like actions I missed completely 'cos everything was spread over 7 pages :) ) as a separate mini turn between the main turns. This helps reduce wall-of-doom-textyness and lets me make sure that I actually know what's going on where. It actually took me about as long to update the spoilers and do racial/cosmic entity actions yesterday as it did to do turn 2. 

I̷̷͜ ̨C͡R̛EAT̛E͡͞D̷̨ ̶̕͜V̀͘I̷͝͡OL̸͝Ȩ̷̧N̸̛C҉̷̢E̵͟ ̛͘T͠O͏̀͞ ͝D̶҉E͟͢S̛TR̵̢Ó̢͜Y M̡҉Y̵ ҉̸̛E̛͟͝NE̢͠MI͢E̕͠S҉.̵́ ́W̨͜H̷̷O̶̧ ́A̸͢R͘͏͞E͝ ̵Y͘O͜U̷ ͡Ţ͡O̢͞ ̛C̶L̨A̷̴͜I̶M̨͠ ̢͜͏I̛͜T̢͢S̕ ̴P͡O̸͡W̸E̷͠R̡͢?̸̸̢
(Starting to think we need a seperate thread for gods talking to each other)

Right, time to institute an OOC thread. A nice chain of well ordered action posts in this thread will make me happy.
or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 22, 2012, 09:02:40 pm »

Why did i get an opposing forces debuff on turning madness into heat?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 22, 2012, 09:04:31 pm »

Sorry, missed that.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 22, 2012, 09:11:21 pm »

((Aaaaand I've become an endlessly hungry rift. Not quite sure what to say about that.))

Consume the remaining burning spheres.

II AAPOOLOOGIIZEE. BUUT II AAM SOO HUUNGRYY...

After attempting consumption burning spheres, attempt to consume the crystal of Life and Psion.

II CAANT STOOP MYSEELF. HEELP MEE...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 11:42:08 pm by Inithis »
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 22, 2012, 09:12:30 pm »

Intercept him from destroying the crystal, sacrificing myself if necessary for the good of balance.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 09:19:08 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 22, 2012, 09:15:11 pm »

CONSUME ALL EXCESS ENERGY RELEASED IN THAT BEAUTIFULLY VIOLENT STRUGGLE. LAUGH MANIACALLY, DRIVE INSANE ALL SENTIENT CREATURES WHO HEAR IT.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 23, 2012, 04:38:09 am »

Fix my weaken self.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 23, 2012, 10:51:53 am »

"How... Interesting..." The liquid presence found itself in a new area, the area of neutrals. "Yes, fascinating... A new, safer space, for me to fill..." The liquid presence took all of the energy infused liquid matter it could, and created the largest sphere of liquid it could, of water, the base liquid.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 23, 2012, 11:13:25 am »

I already have a large sphere of water.... contained inside of spheres of ice contained within an ENORMOUS HOLLOW SPHERE, and contain all water in the universe so far.If you want water make it yourself from madness/madness creatures.

Defend my water from the liquid God if he wants to take it!

« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 11:17:28 am by javierpwn »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 23, 2012, 11:34:14 am »

The Presence of Time and Space creates a lake of liquid hydrogen for his tetrahedron, drawing about 5 kilos of energy from the Cloud of Hydrogen and about 5 kilos from the various mad creatures on my temporal prison.
Take 40 kilo of Heat Energy, 10 of the diffused stuff and 30 from the Stable Sphere of Fire. Use 25 to reinforce space, 10 to create an avatar of a dragon with firey wings, and 5 to create a race of dragons with two foreclaws and half a dozen tail/tentacles. This race shall be called the Hydrakes and will be placed in the lake of liquid hydrogen.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 23, 2012, 11:43:46 am »

Grab 300 kilos of power and turn them into a power generator.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 23, 2012, 11:55:25 am »

Dammit, i told y'all to stop killing my madness creatures!! That's it!
START CONSUMING ALL THE MATERIAL I CAN FIND, EXCLUDING THE MADNESS CREATURES AND THE PLANET OF MADNESS, AND USE ALL OF IT TO CREATE A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF MADNESS CREATURES. PUT A PORTION OF THEM ON EVERY PLANET/SPHERE/LOCATION WITH ANY LIFE AT ALL AND HAVE THEM WIPE IT OUT. THEN HAVE ALL THE SURVIVING MADNESS CREATURES MULTIPLY LIKE CRAZY ALL ACROSS THE UNIVERSE.

Y̴̱̣̠̦̗͓͖̪͙ͭ͛ͩ́͝Ơ̦͉͔̊͐ͩ̉̏̐̂͠ͅU̡͍͓̻͈̜͎͒ͪͮ͌̀ͨͨ̐ ̔̾͏͚̱̥̦̪͟W̴̪̼͉̱͇̱̺̗ͨ̀̏̑̓́Ạ̜̓͋͋ͭ͆ͯ̈́̏͊N̞̼͎̈̾ͯ̒͡T̛̮̣̹̳͙͕̠̉̒ͦ̓ͥ͑͗̈́̕ ͔͐̂̓̄ͬ̅͆̍W̴̳̹͍͍̋͗̽̂͛ͅĄ̻͍̪̖ͬͩR̖͚̺̻͍̣͖͇̐̀̚?̝̞̺͆̇̂̈́́̂͛ͬ͑͘͠͠ ̴̹ͧ͆͆̀̾̈͗̽Į̹̚'̴̫̞̻̘̈̌͆̀͝L͖̰̠̹̖̣̟̔ͭ̍̚ͅL̢̝͕̼͐̈̃̆ ̸͎̬̠͕͙̘͖ͨ̀͐̓ͨͩ̆̇ͧG͚̮͇̗̙̤̫̲͊͗̓͌̚I̛̛͕̤͌̃̄ͬ̉ͯ̚V̬̻͖͇̅ͣ̐͠E̶̬̹̯̖͓ͭ̉̚͝ͅͅ ̢͈̞͈̦̫̩̩͓ͦ̏̆̈̇́̾͛͂͡͡Ÿ̬̣̪̬̖̟̥͕̪́̉̉̀̕͠Ơ̯̤͙̜͔̯ͯ͛̋͒͟͡ͅŨ̳ ̵͓̱̺͚͎̺͇ͦ́ͅW̖͎͗ͬͤͮĄ̦̳̲̲̺͕ͥͮ͜͡ͅR̨͇̥̫̋ͣͩ͊͑ͮ̇̚.͂͋̋̊ͧ̚͏͔̻̻̖̬ͅ ̮̞̼̖͒͗ͬͨ̈́̀͂ͫ͠Ÿ̷̯̜̣̰̦͓́ͥO̷̬̝͔͂̐͌ͭ͂U̘̠̖͕ͤͣ ̢͓̝͓̱̜̫̃͌S͕̳̞ͦ͜H͖͈͚̳͎̪̓̉̅ͥ̾̑̈́͢A̻͓̞̬̙͔̲͋͐̍ͧ͌ͩ́ͅĹ̡̳̥̊̚͠ͅL̨̖̼̩̰͖̙ͫ̏ͅ ̶͎̜͇̪͆͗̎̄͞͝A̔͑̉ͫ̋̒ͤ͢͏̟̻͡L̨̜̮̯̼̹͓͎̑͌̍́̈́̆̒͠ͅL̖̹̦̝̳͖ͪ ̸̟̰͔̤̲̤͈̂̈́̈́͂͆ͤ̏͐͜͝R̨͇͍̫̜̰̼̪̊̽̌͗E̲̻̜̜̮͓͖̽̑ͬͣ̒ͅĢ̡̭̩ͤͬͧ̐R̷͚͇̮̹̲̠̲̖͂̾̓ͨ̏̇̍̎͑E̱͔̹̬̳͇̾̑̽͛̽T̖̫̘̋͡ ̣̝̥͕̯͈͆ͬ̕͘T͙̯ͩ̔H̑ͤ̔̂̒̀҉͎̪̩͢E͇̠͈̻ͮͫͬ̋ͩ ̫̤͙̜̲̟̑ͯ͊̎͌̉͠Ḑ̯̺̥̻͙̋̎̇͂̾͋͋͢A̻̲͋ͩͩ̇͊ͮͭ͋̃Yͪ̿ͩ̏͐ͨ̓͏̠̬̙ ̞̱̜̦͖̟̱͌̅̍͟Y̛̛̟̍̂̊ͫ̽͛̀ͤǑ̳̰̝̣̙̺̪͒ͮ̕Ů̲̣̣̝̜ͤ̿̇ ͖̃͜͝Ḏ̶̯̦̪̙̜̄̕Ȃ̵̜̩̞͚̋̊ͦ̆͂ͣ̇R̵̗̩̣̪͓̻̫̠͗ͦ̄̒ͬ̊͐͆͠Ȇ̖͚̜͈̏ͫͩ͘͞D̖͈̀̌̋̾ͦ́̀͡ ̡͓̪̫̣̘͙͕̺̊͋̏̀ͪ̕Ť͐̋̌ͤͪͫ̾͂͏̩͙͙͕̠̞Ŗ̼̘̤̘̘̏̄͗̀ͅÉ̳̣͇͚̬̟̩͛͐ͬ̓ͩ̐͘͡A̵̐ͨ͋ͭ͌͒̌̚͏̜Ḓ̵͚̮̯̘͕͖̦̋̊͑ͨ ̶͈͎͍ͪ̈́̀̓̍̽͠͠I̧͍̜̩͕̠̺ͪ̍ͪ͗͋̚̚͜Ǹ̶͇̼̠͕̪͂ͧͥT̹̭̱͓͎ͩ̓ͨ̆̃͆͗͒ͅO͉̅̽̇ͮ ̬̹͎̥͎͒̔̑ͦ̏T͈͎̘̝̿́̂͐͢͝H̻̗͗͌ͮ͑̏͘Ē̡̘̜̙̝͗̐̊ ̸̺̙̲̹͌ͧ̀͡P̵̧̼̤̠͚̽̈́͝ͅO͉͙̬͔ͬ̀͜W̵͉̝̙̳̅͊̀̕E̠̺͇̾͂̐̄̿R̛̠͕̰͚͕̂̾̆͊̋ͥ͟ ̡̍̑̈́̌̉͞҉̯̞̺̣̠O̴͎̩͎̓̈́̽̓̌̅̃̿͟F̍ͣ̏ͮ͏̘̭̦̫͍͖͔ ̘̹͔̼̣͓ͬ̉͛ͫ͆́M̨̹̟̙͉̗͕͙̽ͤ͒̄̾͗̀̚̚A̢̫͓̺ͣ͆ͫ͐̑̈́ͯͮ̕ͅḐ̵͔̟̫̻͌ͨ̐ͩ̋̈̎̎̄̀N̞͕͎̘̠͕̹ͤ̔͑͊̊͗́̈̈́͢E͎ͫ̈̋ͨS̢̫̘̮̜̈ͮS͍͍̗̬̼̞ͥ̒͂̔́.̱͚̟͙͍̉̒̉̎ͤ͛̓̄̀

DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 23, 2012, 12:03:18 pm »

Oops.
If I get my energy from something else, will you not consume my region of the universe?
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 23, 2012, 12:05:53 pm »

No, every is going down in this Black Crusade of Chaos and Madness!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18