Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: The Shaping of the Formless Void  (Read 33734 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: The Shaping of the Formless Void
« Reply #165 on: December 22, 2012, 06:02:51 pm »

Also we should let Wayward Device do his thing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 22, 2012, 06:07:34 pm »

We don't need to make gravity. Gravity is the result of energy and momentum.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
  • Has no dealings with the incarnations of gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 22, 2012, 08:05:06 pm »

Become the rift in space and time, and use it as my physical form.
Attack the madness creatures by absorbing them into the rift, and freeing their energy for my use.

The presence that repaired Temporal Prison notices the Rift. It seems to hold an inexplicable allure for the presence, to the point where it 
attempts to become it! It [10-2(becoming a rift in space and time penalty)-8] crosses the vast gulf instantly, no, it doesn't even move. It is the Rift. This presence has gained Terrible Hunger For ☼: +3 to actions related to consuming ☼ or things made from ☼, -3 to all other actions
This presence has gained Riftborn: Is one with the Rift, what effects one effects both

The Riftborn presence reaches out, fueled by its newfound hunger and attempts to devour some Horrifying Madness Creatures, [2+3=5] pulling in 5 kilo☼ of those dispersed throughout the universe. The Horrifying Madness Creatures are drawn into the Rift and instantly compressed into an infinitely small sphere. The Rift now contains 5 kilo☼. These few morsels have, if anything only increased the Riftborn's hunger. -4 to all non-consuming actions.   

Make sentient sphere creatures that are made of spheres, heat and water
Attempt to divert some energy from madness planet to add a slightly heated core to my sphere.
Create random Flora/fauna inside water sphere(using diverted power?)

The maker of the Enormous Hollow Sphere manipulates the primal forces of the universe in an attempt to make a race of sentient sphere creatures. It draws [5+2(Sphere:Spheres +2)=7] 7 kilo☼ of Sphere Energy from the Enormous Hollow Sphere. The Enormous Hollow Sphere [11+1(defense bonus)=12] is not weakened by this removal of energy. It seems that the energy removed represented some of the remaining structural weaknesses. The Enormous Hollow Sphere now has +2 to defense rolls! The presence then draws [6-2(spheres not that opposed)=4] 4 kilo☼ of Heat from [4] the Extremely Stable Sphere of Fire, reducing it to 86 kilo☼. It [8] remains stable, for now. Finally, it draws [8(no bonus/penalty, you made it even if it isn't particularly aligned)] 8 kilo☼ of water from the Enormous Hollow Sphere, reducing the amount of water inside to 22 kilo☼. It forges these together into a [7+2-2(+2 for making a sphere race, -2 for mixed substances/difficulty)=7] sentient race of sphere creatures! Race Created: Sentient Sphere Creatures!. The newly created creatures [5] try to flee the Enormous Hollow Sphere in all directions [6] but can't because they're inside it.

The presence then seeks to create a slightly heated core for the Enormous Hollow Sphere, attempting to draw away part of the Planet of Madness for the process. After all, its not like the Being of Madness will miss it, or hold an irrational grudge. It [4-3(spheres relatively opposed=1)   
pulls away 2 kilo☼ of Horrifying Madness Creatures. The Planet of Madness is reduced to 53 kilo☼ of Horrifying Madness Creatures. It [9-3=6] tries to transform them into Heat, but is only partially successful. The 2 kilo☼ of Horrifying Madness Creatures in the core of the Enormous Hollow Sphere have gained Sphere:Heat. The innermost 5% of the remaining frozen water has begun to melt.

Finally, it tries to transform some of the Horrifying Madness Creatures into random flora and Fauna inside the small area of melted water. [11+1(action is intune with Sphere:Madness)=12] The 2 kilo☼ of Sphere:Heat Horrifying Madness Creatures are transformed into 1 kilo☼ of Non-Repeating Chain Fractal Madness Fire Spheres and 1 kilo☼ of Asymmetrical Half Sphere Fire Madness Half Spheres. Race Created: Non-Repeating Chain Fractal Madness Fire Spheres, Race Created: Asymmetrical Half Sphere Fire Madness Half Spheres.

A presence watched, its mind... fluid, changing with the situation when it needed to but yet coherent, not changing randomly. It reached out, finding that there was not enough of something it liked very much in this universe. It took all of the energy it could, and turned it into a liquid form of energy-infused matter.

One of the last presences to act reaches out to the last portions of Diffuse Raw Power, drawing [8-5=3] 30 kilo☼ and transforming it into a liquid form of energy-infused matter. Substance created: Power Infused Liquid. This presence has gained Sphere: Liquids: +1 to actions involving liquids. 40 kilo☼ remains.

SEEING BEINGS OF 'ORDER' GROW RAMPANTLY ABUNDANT, THE BEING OF MADNESS CREATES THE CONCEPT OF CHAOS AND EMBODIES IT. THEN INFUSES THIS CONCEPT INTO THE TIME PRISON, DESTROYING A PORTION OF THE MADNESS CREATURES TO USE THEIR ENERGY FOR THIS ACT. WITH CHAOS TAINTING THE TIME PRISON, THE STRUCTURE OF IT IS DISTORTED. USING THIS TO ITS ADVANTAGE, THE BEING OF CHAOTIC MADNESS AND VIOLENCE SHAPES THE !!DISTORTED!!TIME PRISON INTO A PHYSICAL BODY TO CONTAIN ITS CHAOTIC ESSENCE AND ALLOW IT TO BE FREE TO INTERACT WITH THE OUTSIDE UNIVERSE.
ONCE FREE, CREATE A MADNESS GALAXY. CORRUPTTED STARS THAT ARE NOT BOUND BY TIME, PLANETS WITH IMPOSSIBLE ORBITS, MOONS THAT REGULARLY CRASH BACK INTO ITS PLANET AND REFORM.

Seeing the beings of Order grow rampantly abundant attempts to create the concept of Chaos and embody it. It draws [11-5=6] all of the remaining 40 kilo☼ in the universe and shapes it into the concept of Chaos! Concept Created: Chaos. This presence has gained Sphere:Chaos: +2 to chaotic actions, -2 to orderly actions. It then hurls the concept of Chaos at the Temporal Prison. The [5+2=7] concept of Chaos is trapped half in the prison and half in the universe. With this accomplished the Being of Chaotic Madness and Violence attempts to distort the Temporal Prison into a monstrous avatar! It [10+1+2+1-4(using up some madness creatures, Sphere:Chaos, concept:Chaos partially penetrated, spheres opposed)=10] succeeds, creating a terrible body for itself out of the Temporal Prison, the Horrifying Madness Creatures on the inside and outside, their cities and the concept of Chaos. Avatar Created: Chaotic Madness the Violence of Chaos. In form, it is truly terrible to behold. The Temporal Prison forms a sort of insane, dimensional maze shaped shell with the 14 kilo☼ of Horrifying Madness Creatures acting as a pseudo-nerve network from the Being of Chaotic Madness and Violence in the center of the Temporal Prison (which is still technically trapped there) to the outside, where the 10 kilo☼ of Horrifying Madness Creatures and the 6 kilo☼ of their cities swirl constantly into shapes that have stained my soul with cosmic sins by merely imagining them.

The Being of Chaotic Madness and Violence, embodied in its new form, tries to create a galaxy of Madness, but no free ☼ remains. It tries to draw in power at random [6-6(drawing power at random)=0] but fails.

Again, make a planet in the star cluster and populate it with simple dragons. Unless that's what the Cluster Dwellers are.
Create massive dragon with two heads to be my avatar. Drain energy from Violence to do so.
Assert my creation of the dragons. If successful, choose notable dragons and empower them with power, taken from the Grinch Banana (say, a kilo or two?) to make them Blessed Drakes, a sorta-new race.
Make a large tetrahedron to act as a base of action for me, and as a meeting place for the creatures. Also to claim a Platonic solid before they're all gone. Add a nice, heated layer to assert some control over Heat.
Also reinforce Space and Time from the Planet of Madness.
Accept Inithis's alliance.
Finally, offer the Cluster Dwellers, say, 4 kilo of energy if they agree to serve me and not destroy more stars or attack my creations.

The Being of Time&Space attempts to create a planet in the Cluster of Burning Spheres. Seeing that the free ☼ is gone, it transforms [12] 12 kilo☼ of Giant Burning Spheres into simple dragons and a planet within the Cluster of Burning Spheres for them to live on. The Cluster of Burning Spheres has been reduced to 51 1 kilo☼ Giant Burning Spheres. Celestial Body Created:Planet of the Dragons, Race Created: Simple Dragons.

The Being of Time&Space then seeks to create an avatar for itself in the form of a massive dragon with two heads, attempting to draw energy from violence to do so. It [6-4(sphere's quite opposed)=2] rips 5 kilo☼ away form the concept of Violence, [6] weakening it further. -2 to all Violent actions. Avatar Created: The Violence of Time & Space the Two Headed Dragon: +2 to violent actions. This presence has gained Effected by Sphere:Violence: -1 to resist actions involving violence.

It then attempts to asset its creation of the dragons [2], going among them and declaring that it was the entity that made them. Unfortunately, the dragons do not believe that the Being of Time&Space is their creator, asserting that such an entity would disdain their attention, being obviously infinitely superior to them. This visitation spurs much religious debate in the dragon proto-civilization. After [5] relatively few maimings and murders, they decide that the Planet of the Dragons must have been their maker, as it is utterly impassive to attempts to communicate. They also decide that since the Planet of the Dragons is the Great Egg from which they were spawned is round and the eggs of dragons are not that this must indicate that they are creatures cast in an imperfect form for some transgression. Dragon Racial Concept Created: Worship of the Great Egg, Dragon Racial Concept Created: Racial Gilt(dragons).

Appalled by this dismal failure, the Being of Time&Space [11] takes 11 of the 51 remaining Giant Burning Spheres and transforms them into a tetrahedron. Celestial Body Created: Tetrahedron. Seeing the reduction of the the Cluster of Burning Spheres by both its acts of creation and the strange new creatures living there, it attempts to offer them an arrangement [6] but the creatures do not seem to understand any of the concepts involved.       

Lastly, it attempts to strengthen the structure of Time and Space from the planet of madness. It [4+1-1(sphere, location)=4] fails and the structure remains unchanged.

((Sorry to not get all the actions in there, but as with a few other people, there were just to many. Hope I picked reasonable courses of action viz the lack of free energy/how to prioritize actions.))

>Create avatar in the form of an ethereal dragon. (you missed this last turn)
>Infuse pocket universe with the concepts of knowledge, advancement, and learning.
>Create more systems in the pocket universe.
>Construct a grand palace within the first system that won't be devoured by the suns. (floating in space, not on a planet)
>Populate planets within the pocket universe with highly-intelligent, knowledge-seeking, reasoning life

Spoiler: bonuses (click to show/hide)

The maker of the Pocket Universe tries to form an avatar in the form of an ethereal dragon, but all of the free ☼ is gone. [12+1=13] Undeterred, it creates an avatar out of nothingness! Avatar Created: Ethereal Dragon. It then goes on to create the concepts of Knowledge, Advancement and Learning, but lack the power to infuse them. Powerless Concept Created: Knowledge, Advancement and Learning. Lacking the ☼ to create more, it dreams of making more systems [9+1=10], a grand palace [6+1=7] and [11+1=12] highly intelligent, knowledge-seeking, reasoning life. +1 to next attempt to make more systems, +2 to next attempt to make highly intelligent, knowledge-seeking, reasoning life.     

Create fruit trees on the cube of Blue. Have them spawn sentient little fruitlings.
Continue with previous action. If successful, form a mobile fruitling tree avatar from some of their substance.
If unsuccessful, create a mobile fruitling tree-looking avatar from Blue instead.

The Maker of the Blue Cube attempts to create fruit trees that spawn sentient little fruitlings. It [8] draws 8 of the 50 kilo☼ of blue and creates a great forest across the Blue Cube. [10] Many of the trees start to spawn intelligent fruit. Race Created: Intelligent Fruitlings. It then shapes [8] half of them into a fruitling tree avatar! 4 kilo☼ Avatar created: Mobile Fruitling Tree.

"I must leave my mark on this world, lest I forget what I am in this eternal swirl of energy.
So....I declare myself.
I am Gaius. Maker of the Law, Order, and Peace, and Chaos shall not conquer while I stand here to ward it from all those who desire it!"

Manifest as Gaius, Maker of Law, Order and Peace, (An entity.) in the form of a golden lion with a horn.
Afterwards, forge the power of order and law into a sphere to create a planet to base myself on.

The Being of Law, Order, and Peace decides to manifest itself as Gaius, Maker of the Law, Order, and Peace. It takes the form of a Golden Lion with a Horn, drawing [2+2=4] 4 kilo☼ from Law, Order and Peace to manifest it. 12 kilo☼Avatar Created: Gaius Law, the Golden Order Lion Of Peace. Newly embodied, it forms [6+2=8] 8 kilo☼ of Law and Order into a 16 kilo☼ into a sphere to act as a base. Celestial Object Created: Planet of Order and Law.

Still trying to make my avatar of fire that shape like a phoenix.
Draw power from madness(we don't need 109 of the stuff) to create my bird avatar of fire.
^PREVENT THAT. THEN CORRUPT THE PRESENCE WHO TRIED TO WHERE THE MADNESS IN THEM DAMAGES ALL AVATARS MADE BY THEM.

The Being of Fire draws [8+1=9] the remaining 86 kilo☼ of Heat from the Extremely Stable Sphere of Fire to form an avatar. 86 kilo☼ Avatar Created: Phoenix the Rebirth of Fire. It then tries to draw more power from Madness [7-3(spheres relatively opposed)=4 vs 8+2(sphere)=fail] but is blocked by the Being of Chaotic Madness and Violence. The Being of Fire [7] just manages to avoid being tainted, but feels slightly weakened. -1 to next Sphere tainting defense roll.

Attempt to bond myself with space and time.
Create a form for myself, the same as last time (an infinite spiral of creases in the universe)
Use my powers over Time, Space, and Borders to perfectly section the universe in two, and put all things but myself affiliated with the spheres of violence, madness, etc, on one side, and all those affiliated with Law, Order, Peace, etc, on the other side. Retroactively do so if necessary.
Cleanse myself of Violence.
Place the Grinch Banana at the border, with orders to annihilate all those attempting to cross or tamper with the border but for me.

The Being of Borders and Edges attempts to bond itself with Time and Space. It [2] fails utterly, instead becoming highly opposed to them! This presence has gained Opposed to Sphere:Time: -1 to action involving TimeOpposed to Sphere:Space: -1 to action involving Space. It then tries to create a form for itself [7-3(sphere's not that opposed, presence opposed to space)=4] but fails to do more than warp the fabric of Space and Time. The fabric of Space and Time [2+3=5] is damaged, [5] breaking into [5] five pieces! The Universe has been divided!

The Being of Borders and Edges attempts to [3] transfer all Order aligned creations to one of the Universe Shards and all the Chaos aligned to another, but finds it beyond its power. Instead [10+1(sphere)=11] uses it's power over Edges&Borders to twist the Unbreakable Universal Barrier into a new form. The barrier twists and writhes, encircling and dividing all Order and Chaos from their antithetical forces. Those creations as yet unaligned with either concept are left in strange, out of the way pockets of space and time. Universal Structure Created: Complex Five Dimensional Barrier. This presence has gained Sphere Destruction: +2 to actions that involve Destruction (the neutral unmaking of things). This presence has gained Sphere Borders and Edges: +2 to actions that involve Borders and Edges

It then attempts to cleanse itself of Violence [6-6(irony of recent actions penalty)=0] but manages nothing. Finally it tries to compel Grinch Banana the Incarnation of Violence to guard the newly created Complex Five Dimensional Barrier [6] but the fell beast is disinterested and [7] just floats there, trying to come to terms with what these changes will mean for Violence.

THUS ENDED THE AGE OF CREATION!     

((First of all, with the 5,5,5 that split the universe into 5 pieces, I rolled 1&4, 2&3, 1&4, in case anyone was interested. I tried to be reasonable about how to proceed in light of Xantalos accidentally not gaining power over time and space and then breaking time and space into five pieces. Sorry again to those people who didn't get all their actions through, but most of it was when someone had 5 or more actions that I left out later ones, like Jbg97's madness scream. Spoilers, more information about the state of the universe after recent events and creature/race turns some time tomorrow. Also, damn, that took about 5 hours. Coincidence?))   
or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 22, 2012, 08:09:47 pm »

>Steal from the power of <insert strongest concept> concept to:
>>Infuse the concepts of knowledge, advancement, and learning with energy to the point where I gain those spheres.
>>Create systems in the pocket universe.
>>Construct a grand palace within the first system that won't be devoured by the suns. (floating in space, not on a planet)
>>Populate planets within the pocket universe with highly-intelligent, knowledge-seeking, reasoning life

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 08:29:50 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 22, 2012, 08:16:30 pm »

((Wha...what about my action :'())
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
  • Has no dealings with the incarnations of gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 22, 2012, 08:20:00 pm »

Just realized that I missed LordSlowoke's and jaass' actions entirely, as well as possibly someone else. Gah, will fix tomorrow along with the spoilers and stuff.

EDIT:Ah, that would be mcclay.   
or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 22, 2012, 08:24:42 pm »

Why is everyone trying to steal my power? Do you fools not know madness is not a toy with which to be played?! Oh and:
EAT THE GRINCH BANANA AND USE ITS ENERGY TO MAKE MORE MADNESS CREATURES.
I am doing this every time someone harms my beautiful children!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 08:28:24 pm by Jbg97 »
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 22, 2012, 08:30:28 pm »

Why is everyone trying to steal my power? Do you fools not know madness is not a toy with which to be played?!

Because madness is the strongest force concept (I just phased in an avatar from nothing) currently.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 22, 2012, 08:32:07 pm »

Spoiler: Current Spheres (click to show/hide)

Attempt to create a form for myself that is not a specific form with matter in it, but rather something defined by the absence of anything, with borders keeping anything from entering the space as the outside. (i.e. if I were to make myself a dragon, and nothing else existed, this form would be an empty space in the shape of a dragon, and everything else is the universe.)
>Create an avatar for myself in the shape of a labyrinthine network of tunnels in between the universal shards, allowing travel between them but only at my will. These tunnels are essentially the essence of borders and lines embodied and will lead any who attempt to sneak through without my permission into the empty space between the universal shards, where they will both perish from not being able to exist out there and the Grinch Banana.
>Purge myself of Violence and add the residual power from this to the Grinch Banana.
>If Jbg97 attacks my barriers or attempts to alter them in any way, unmake his avatar and add his power to the Grinch Banana. 

| I would reccommend that you do not harm my enforcer | There will be consequences/ Chaotic Madness the Violence of Chaos | Also known as Jbg97 |
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 02:46:49 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 22, 2012, 08:36:47 pm »

M̨U͡͞S̵̡T̴̵ ͏̡͡I͘ ̡Ŕ̷E̷M̷I͘N͟͠Ḑ Y̨̧O̢̕U͟҉ ̧͘TḨ̵̕Ą̀T̷ ̷̵͘YÒU͟R̴̢͠ ̡"̢̢E͞NF͡͝O̸R̡C͡E̢҉͘R̕" ̶W̷̢ĄS M̴A̷͜D̶͞È̢ ͡͝U͜S͟I̵͠N̴G̀͟ ̶̀M̸͏Y ̵̀͢P͠Ò͢͢WER̢̢?̸͢ ͠I̵̴̧ ̶̧̀F҉͝IN̴͞D̕ ͠I͜͡T͠ ̶̛Q̛͟U̧͞I̵͟T̡̢E̢ ̷҉̵R͜U̢DE͢ T̛̀HA̶̵͟T̸́ ̷Y̷̨O̸U҉̀ D̢̛I̧D̶ ̛͢IT̶̨ ̵WI̶̴̴TḨ̵҉ÒU͏͟͏T̴̕ ̸A͘Ś̵K̵̶͜ÍN͝G҉,͘͟ ̷̡̨Ì ͏W̷̡O͘UL̴͢D͏̧ ̢̀D̀A͜R͏E̡ ̕͢C̷Ą̶L̵͏L̡͘͏ ͝Y̛O͢Ứ.͘҉̷..̵̨̕ ̴M͟A̸͜D.͞͠

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 22, 2012, 08:38:20 pm »

Visit sphere creatures using physical form
Tell them the history of creation
Assert dominance over my creations
Inform them of their everlasting home
And that they are the Blessed of the universe, secure from danger
And inform them their Creator shall keep them safe from universal threats.

Also create powerless concept of change

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 22, 2012, 08:41:23 pm »

Can we see a list of everything like you've shown before?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 22, 2012, 08:42:16 pm »

| Do not presume to name the concept of violence yours and yours alone | The Grinch Banana is mine/ it would be unwise to tamper |
Sig! Onol

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 22, 2012, 08:51:05 pm »

Populate my planet with humanoids in my image; felinoid humanoids with horns, with Order and Law.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 22, 2012, 08:53:39 pm »

I̷̷͜ ̨C͡R̛EAT̛E͡͞D̷̨ ̶̕͜V̀͘I̷͝͡OL̸͝Ȩ̷̧N̸̛C҉̷̢E̵͟ ̛͘T͠O͏̀͞ ͝D̶҉E͟͢S̛TR̵̢Ó̢͜Y M̡҉Y̵ ҉̸̛E̛͟͝NE̢͠MI͢E̕͠S҉.̵́ ́W̨͜H̷̷O̶̧ ́A̸͢R͘͏͞E͝ ̵Y͘O͜U̷ ͡Ţ͡O̢͞ ̛C̶L̨A̷̴͜I̶M̨͠ ̢͜͏I̛͜T̢͢S̕ ̴P͡O̸͡W̸E̷͠R̡͢?̸̸̢

(Starting to think we need a seperate thread for gods talking to each other)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18