Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dead Liasons Replaced?  (Read 510 times)

RustedAxe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Dead Liasons Replaced?
« on: January 07, 2008, 08:58:00 pm »

I have a question, I'm guessing only Toady would have the answer to.
Will liasons that were killed eventually be replaced when the army arc is completed?

termitehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Liasons Replaced?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 11:36:00 am »

Currently dead liaisons will be replaced.  So I assume that will also be true after the army arc

RustedAxe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 03:13:00 pm »

my human/dwarf/elf liasons all died, and none of them have come back for at least 8 years.  Currently as in this version?

ShunterAlhena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 04:22:00 pm »

What fate befell those poor liaisons by the way? My first siege was broken by the Trader guardsmen, so they're one tough bunch. What could possibly have killed four fully-armored professional soldiers (well, short of your own military, but I trust you haven't used your own fortress army on traders...)?
fox has become enraged!

RustedAxe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 05:43:00 pm »

Well, it started out as a bug where the liasons from the traders would accumulate in my base, doing nothing, so I had about 3-4 liasons/diplomats in my base when a siege happened.  This was when my leader finally started talking to them, and one after another, I had talked to all of the liasons.  I was trapped in my base though, so after some time, one after another the liasons went mad.

All at once, all the liasons died ...    :p

One thing, on a side note, to note is that liasons will not go beserk until after they had talked to the leader, because one of those liasons must've stayed there for over a year.

[ January 08, 2008: Message edited by: RustedAxe ]