Poll

Aren't you happy this is back?

Yes
- 7 (87.5%)
No
- 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 102

Author Topic: [6/8] The Never-Ending Dungeon: AN UPDATE!11??11!!?  (Read 89599 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: The Never-Ending Dungeon: Chapter 2 -- The Grimoire of Specters
« Reply #1065 on: February 14, 2014, 11:19:10 am »

(( Hmmm...my hammer disperses magic? Like Hawkgirls Mace?))

Spin around in circles with hammer outstretched, then back into a corner with a overhang so they can't sneak up behind or above me.

((What does my Wolf Acolyte ability do? I left it up to you, so for all I know in could call out more enemies... or a Puppy.))
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 11:26:17 am by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: February 14, 2014, 05:00:46 pm »

(( Hmmm...my hammer disperses magic? Like Hawkgirls Mace?))

((What does my Wolf Acolyte ability do? I left it up to you, so for all I know in could call out more enemies... or a Puppy.))

Your hammer IS magic. In the NED, only magic and silver weapons can harm various forms of specters.

Wolf Acolyte lets you summon a magic timber wolf I guess

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: February 14, 2014, 06:40:14 pm »

((Alrighty then... I'll remember that for next turn.))
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: February 14, 2014, 06:43:46 pm »

Stab the man through the chest to distract him, at the very least and let everyone get back onto the ship.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: February 14, 2014, 08:13:40 pm »

Rillsim had been staring in paralyzed terror at the goings-on, but as he recovered, he steeled himself. These were the creatures that had stolen the souls of those poor people. They would not be suffered to live. He began chanting a prayer of anger before yelling the final syllable and crying out in condemnation of the creatures that filled their view.

"Begone, you beings of the underworld! May you never show your foul state to the living again!"

Banish ALL the Specters! Or at least the ones I can see.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: February 14, 2014, 08:38:43 pm »

"If that arse is a ghost cant we just douse it with holy water and mess it up that way?"
Thingie thinks about it for a bit, then shouts into the mike: "Rillsim! Get your orkish arse up here! We got things needing blessing!
Check to see if we can dump anything on the bastard. Oh, and haull up Rillsim so he can bless some water
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1071 on: February 14, 2014, 08:55:18 pm »

The blue mage clutches at his throat.

*HACK* You sonofa-*COUGH*!

The blue mage, however unfazed at this attempt at dickish murdery, recovers quickly,

Well how about.. This?! Hyah! Take that! ZAP! And that! FSHZT! And how about some of these?! BZZORK!

Shoot ice lasers at his eyeballs.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 03:24:49 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: February 14, 2014, 09:28:49 pm »

The blue mage clutches at his throat.

*HACK* You sonofa-*COUGH*!

The blue mage, however unfazed at this attempt at dickish murdery, recovers quickly,

Well how about.. This?! Hyah! Take that! ZAP! And that! FSHZT! And how about some of these?! BZZORK!

((Do you mean out of your eyeballs?))
GENERATION 32:

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: February 14, 2014, 09:38:24 pm »

))It may be both))
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: February 14, 2014, 11:03:08 pm »

((Did Morina act twice?))

Climb up the Armored Man. Kobolds are pretty small and light, and the armored man is pretty big and heavy. It should work.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1075 on: February 15, 2014, 03:24:39 pm »

((Do you mean out of your eyeballs?))
((It means exactly what it says.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: February 16, 2014, 07:31:29 pm »

╞═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡
The Never-Ending Dungeon

"Retreating is not an option! AHHHGG!" The Orc charges at the armored man in gusto with his iron longsword raised high. Suddenly, every dark specter he has conjured stops and begins to drift towards Agrorbash at a quick pace. Before the orc can reach the armored man, every dark specter moves in front of him. The orc jumps back away from them as every specter attacking someone at once would kill them. The mysterious armored man raises his hand to fire a dark beam at the blue mage, only to be interrupted by the Kobold clinging onto his shoulders. The man clenches his fist, which causes a wall of thick earth to surround him and M'ber. The wall is several meters thick and goes a good hundred meters tall. M'ber and him are now alone, with the only noise being heard is that of ice beams being fired at the wall by the Blue Mage.

And as all that happens, the army of phantoms, wraiths, poltergeists, ghosts, etc. surround the wall -- ready to strike. Talonis wolf approaches the line of dark specters, hammer in paw. He charges forward and spins around in circles towards the specters. He manages to kill three, but two more close in and strike at him, dealing 6 damage.

Rillsim had been staring in paralyzed terror at the goings-on, but as he recovered, he steeled himself. These were the creatures that had stolen the souls of those poor people. They would not be suffered to live. He began chanting a prayer of anger before yelling the final syllable and crying out in condemnation of the creatures that filled their view.

"Begone, you beings of the underworld! May you never show your foul state to the living again!" Rillsim bellows out in the sky to Asalatasiama, hoping for an answer and an end to the dark specters. Suddenly, a light shoots out in the sky and impacts against the ground directly in front of Rillsim. A shroud of light envelopes what appears to be the figure of a tall, grey-skinned orc with half-moon spectacles and priest robes.

"Ya' rang?" the Orc says. Rillsim would recognize this man to be of Asalatasiama's high priests of the Maiden chapel.

---
 "If that arse is a ghost cant we just douse it with holy water and mess it up that way?" Thingy says to scamps.
 "That guy ain't a ghost, master." Scamps nonchalantly explains.
 "How do you know?" Thingie asks.
 "Cats see things humans don't. It has to do with magic planes and all that; you wouldn't understand." he explains.
 "Huh." Thingy dwells on this thought for a moment before speaking into the ship's intercom.

"Rillsim! Get your orkish arse up here! We got things needing blessing!" Thingy's voice yells into the intercom. The small figure of Rillsim simply turns back to the ship, then towards the Orc that just teleported.

Morina sprints past the Orc and aims her staff. The staff fires a bolt of lightning at a specter, but misses by a centimeter and hits the wall instead. Dan Straight swings his hammer across the line of specters, killing two.

-
 Four dark specters move in at Maseau with quick speeds. He flicks his wand at them, and a part of his armor shoots out at one specter. That specter dissipates, but the others strike at Maseau and deal 5 damage!

Another four dark Specters trail in on the Blue Mage, dodging his incoming ice attacks swiftly. The Blue Mage leaps into the air and kicks a wraith with an ice-covered shoe. The wraith easily dissipates, but the others close in. The Blue Mage fires an ice beam at one, but misses. The three wraiths attack him with ghostly claws, dealing 7 damage!

"I dun' like this!" the Gnome says in fear.

===

The inside of the thick. stone walls that the man shifted is cold and dark. The mysterious man simply stands idly while M'ber is on his back. But what the man doesn't know is that The Welder is standing in the edge of the wall, watching him with cold eyes.

"So. Who are you?" the man casually asks M'ber.

♦Players♦
▼Urak's Shack
Spoiler: Rillsim (25) (click to show/hide)
▼The S.S Blazer
Spoiler: Thingy (30) (click to show/hide)
▼Market Square
Spoiler: Talonis Wolf (13) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Blue Mage (18) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: M'Ber (12) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ΩDungeon-ExΩ (click to show/hide)

☼ENEMIES☼
¤¬Mysterious Armored Man⌐¤ [446] [BOSS]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]

♥ALLIES♥
Scamps the Cat [10]
Red Mage [30]
Dan Straight the Soviet Wizard [15]
Slime 1 [5](Maseau)
Slime 2 [5](Maseau)
Slime 3 [5](Maseau)
Gnome [5] (Blue Mage)

¤COLLECTED ARTIFACTS¤
¤¬Dark Mage Head⌐¤
ΩDungeon-ExΩ
Θ«Bow of Frigid WindsΘ»
¬+Breastplate of Stealthed Sight+⌐
ε))Rollerskates of Blazing Glory((ε
☼Arsonist's Joy☼
◄•Key to the Never-Ending Dungeon•►
╞═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: February 16, 2014, 07:35:26 pm »

Gunk up the nearby specters with slime, then cause the slimes split apart inside the specters tearing them in two.
Crack-a-lack-a

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1078 on: February 16, 2014, 07:38:02 pm »

Guzzle the ale and increasing the volume of ice blasts twofold.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: February 16, 2014, 09:45:52 pm »

Activate Wolf Acolyte, and have it strike at any spectre that gets within...let's say 10 meters. I will personally strike at any which get within 6 meters or closer. WATCH OUT FOR SPECTRES COMING FROM ABOVE OR BELOW.

(I'm assuming spectres are immaterial, and thus able to attack through solid objects. This makes my previous "back in a corner so they can only attack one at a time" strategy a spectacular fail...)
GENERATION 32:
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 102