Poll

Aren't you happy this is back?

Yes
- 7 (87.5%)
No
- 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 102

Author Topic: [6/8] The Never-Ending Dungeon: AN UPDATE!11??11!!?  (Read 89629 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: [8/8] The Never-Ending Dungeon, Chpt. 2: Aerial Attack
« Reply #1380 on: March 29, 2014, 01:57:04 pm »

((Random.org is notorious for not being truly random, or at least certainly seeming that way. I suggest Invisible Castle, instead.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1381 on: March 29, 2014, 04:24:15 pm »

((Random.org is notorious for not being truly random, or at least certainly seeming that way. I suggest Invisible Castle, instead.))
((What's the difference?))

Fire crossbow.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: March 29, 2014, 05:08:14 pm »

((When I use Invisible Castle, it doesn't happen as much. Also, you can relook up the results for any die roll if you need to, by naming it))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: March 29, 2014, 05:11:24 pm »

((I prefer the Wizards die roller.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: March 29, 2014, 06:14:53 pm »

╞════════════════════════The Never-Ending Dungeon═════════════════════╡

Smaug took hold of a metal rod found on the floor and jammed it into the Chaos Matrix.

Suddenly, all engines on the ship stopped as chaotic energy arced across the metal rod. Smaug dropped it before the arcs could touch him and only stepped back as the matrix shot lightning all over the engine room. The normal humming of the engine stopped and the entire ship began to fall.

Talonis began to ran, but slipped down.
 "You have got to be kidding me," he said with frustration in his voice. A brown glow began to shroud him. Suddenly, Wolf 1 and Wolf 2 lept in front of him and began to clear away the slime in his path as their eyes glowed an azure color.

Rillsim hissed in pain, feeling at the wounded area. He would need to be careful...Asalatasiama was with him, but she could not fight for him, and none of her Saints would hear his call, even were they able to help. The orc reached into his robes and pulled out his Holy Book. He would have need of it. Holding it with one hand, he let it fall open as he balanced it, the page he needed being the one that was up, by providence and practice with such a technique, if it could indeed be called such. With his other hand, he held his stave and smacked it into the ground, reading aloud from the book. Words of sanctification and dispelling, of warding against evil and of exorcising it. If Asalatasiama was able to lend him her favor, this might have some effect. Other than that, the priest wasn't sure what he could do. The elemental was obviously more agile than him, and Banishing it would probably just make it stronger. Holy Hand Grenades took too long to call into being, and besides that, weren't to be used lightly. There was but one thing to do.

Have faith.

Suddenly, with a speed that belied his appearance, Rillsim snapped the book shut, having memorized it long ago, and tucked it into the folds of his robes as he moved quickly towards the Chaos Elemental. Asalatasiama was a god of travel, after all, and though her priests were famed for their appetite, they were also known for their ability to move very swiftly when the need arose. Such was why teleportation was one of their assets. This boon Rillsim used well, teleporting suddenly behind the Chaos Elemental, to smash at it with both hands with his stave, shouting words of condemnation and judgement as he did so, teleporting away to a different angle on the Elemental before it could retaliate, and bashing at it again, then doing the same, over and over, a continuous stream of declarations of holy wrath and recitations of the evils defeated by the servants of his Goddess and She Herself flowing from his lips as he struck again and again and again...

"May the Lights of the Hallowed Road purge you from this world, foul demon! Your Mad King will not save you now, nor will your own power avail you against the power granted me by Asalatasiama who holds all feasts sacred! We have defeated your kind in latter days as the Saint Batheliomassephew struck down your dark lord Pheligrax! We have repelled your assaults alongside the other Powers of Light, and we shall do so again here! Feel your profane existence slip away under the withering gaze of the Way-Watcher!"

Rillsim emancipated his very existence on the material realm as he became shrouded in black sparks eating at his entire form. He quickly materialized behind the Chaos Elemental. He jabbed the Elemental with the front of his staff as he uttered a prayer, dealing 6 damage. Before the elemental could even speak, Rillsim had teleported again and did the same thing, dealing 8 damage.

"HYSTERIUS WILL DESTROY YOU!" the Chaos Elemental bellowed out before it's form began to flicker and fade.

"Your mad king shall not save you now," Rillsim repeated before muttering ancient prayers. A black portal suddenly opened under the Chaos Elemental.

"You cannot kill me. I will only return to my god's glorious realm until I am summoned. So I bid you goodbye, Priest." he said as his form finally flickered and his very essence was faded away from the material realm.

Maseau sprayed adhesive slime all over the slippery slime, cancelling it's effects out. The entire floor is just a heavy mess of disgusting slime.

"Well, for a deadguy you are still pretty good. Just target the..."
Thingie, listening to the mechanical whir, that for some odd reason he can semi-understand, nods, than resumes his conversation with the ole' cap.
 "The engines I guess then. Yah, hit the engines a bit."
 "Woah, the enemy ship is falling!" Cpt. Johan exclaimed, looking out. The enemy ship was indeed falling, as it's dark-purple engines suddenly went out.

Missile 1 and 2 firing!
[73] Missile 1 strikes the deck where the Specter Pirate is, quickly killing it!
[31] Missile 2 misses.

Omega Cannon is charging.

Undermounted turret firing!
[65] the bolt of magic strikes the side of the ship, causing a part of the hull to rupture.

John lifts off the ground and gently floats towards the enemy ship. He lands on it with ease.

M'ber takes aim and fires his arrow again.
[36] he strikes the Specter Captain in the shoulder, dealing 7 damage!

The Gnome fires a bolt towards the Specter Captain!
[79] the silver bolt strikes the captain in the chest, causing his form to dissipate into thin air.

All enemies have been killed.

The Shadowy Peaks is now in front of the Blazer, and the enemy ship is plummeting to the ground as it's chaos matrix, it's core, was destroyed.
   Rillsim hears the divine voice of his goddess in his mind.

Charge into the Shadowy Peaks. They seek to bring forth the mad god into the material realm. I can not intervene, the chaos is too high.

♦Players♦
 ▼The S.S Blazer
Spoiler: Thingy (30) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rillsim (13) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Blue Mage (25) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Talonis Wolf (25) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: M'Ber (17) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Smaug (13) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ΩDungeon-ExΩ (click to show/hide)

☼ENEMIES☼
None!

♥ALLIES♥
Scamps the Cat [10]
Red Mage [14]
Dan Straight the Soviet Wizard [8]
Gnome [10] (Blue Mage)
¤¬The Trickster Sprite⌐¤ [19]
Crude Robot [10] (Talonis Wolf)
Wolf 1 [5] (Talonis Wolf)
Wolf 2 [5] (Talonis Wolf)
Kalysta Wolf [15]

¤COLLECTED ARTIFACTS¤
¤¬Dark Mage Head⌐¤
ΩDungeon-ExΩ
Θ«Bow of Frigid WindsΘ»
¬+Breastplate of Stealthed Sight+⌐
ε))Rollerskates of Blazing Glory((ε
☼Arsonist's Joy☼
◄•Key to the Never-Ending Dungeon•►
╞═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: March 29, 2014, 06:17:53 pm »

Smaug gets off the ship to wait for it to crash before searching the rubble for stuff.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: March 29, 2014, 06:19:39 pm »

Teleport back onto the Blazer! Quickly!

((RP will be forthcoming....later. Party stuff.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: March 29, 2014, 06:33:04 pm »

John floats back on to the Blazer.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: March 29, 2014, 06:33:40 pm »

"Hmmm... waste not want not."

Leave wolves on cleanup duty as I go and search the enemy ship for parts, gadgets, weaponry, etc.

Edit:Once it crashed. *Facepalm at my own idiocy*
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 07:36:57 pm by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: March 29, 2014, 06:41:59 pm »

Leave wolves on cleanup duty as I go and search the enemy ship for parts, gadgets, weaponry, etc.
((The ship's about to crash and you're going to go search it for gadgets while it's doing so?))

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: March 29, 2014, 06:46:07 pm »

"Well, now what?"
Circle the ship.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: March 29, 2014, 06:57:15 pm »

((The only oddities I've noticed are that it tends to be "stickier" than dice usually are.))

((The ship's about to crash and you're going to go search it for gadgets while it's doing so?))
((Evidently.))

"*sigh* Well, one less moron to deal with."

Attempt to return the ship to running order.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: March 29, 2014, 07:37:51 pm »

((Fixed. I feel quite stupid right now.))
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: March 31, 2014, 10:24:01 pm »

╞════════════════════════The Never-Ending Dungeon═════════════════════╡

Smaug flies off the ship, only watching as it plummets down to the ground below. Rillsim ripped open a black portal and swiftly teleported back onto the Blazer, escaping the ship as well. John calmly floats back onto the Blazer, following behind Smaug.

The ship crashes down in a fiery explosion, causing fragments of its hull to fly about the air.

Smaug flies down to the ship and begins to rummage around.
[44] he finds a lot of metal and some electronics.

"Hmmm... waste not want not." Talonis simply said. He went down to the ship, leaving his two wolves to clean up the slime which Maseau had made. He begins to rummage around with more care and with a keen eye, as these type of things are his specialty.
[85] Talonis notices a ?Mysterious Scroll¿ which is glowing a dark-purple color, and is inscribed with intricate runes which he does not know of.

"Well, now what?" Thingy asks as he circles the crashed ship.
 "I dunno'. That mountainy place reeks with a bad aura." Scamps added.
 "Of course, it's evil. Reminds me of the ‼××Very Menacing Tower of Death and Fun××‼ the Red Mage blew up." Johan added.
 "That was a TOTAL accident, I had no idea that would happen." the Red Mage suddenly said, entering the control room with Dan Straight.
 "Well, at least Gragrar took care of the Crab Bot. After I saved everyone's ass, of course." Cpt. Johan replied.
 "Yes, you DID save our hides. Twice you did, with the first time being at the cave. Wait, didn't I blow the cave up too?"
 "Now that you mention it, you DID. And I saved everyone's ass that time too."

Dan Straight and Scamps, having no idea what they're talking about, simply sit down on some crates in the corner.

M'ber simply looks down at the enemy ship.

Way beyond repair. WAY beyond it.

Instead he looks over the Blazer and helps Talonis to repair its cabin roof. The product contains a lot of spare scrap metal scavenged from the enemy ship and duct tape. A lot of duct tape.

♦Players♦
 ▼The S.S Blazer
Spoiler: Thingy (30) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rillsim (13) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Blue Mage (25) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Talonis Wolf (25) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: M'Ber (17) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Smaug (13) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ΩDungeon-ExΩ (click to show/hide)

☼ENEMIES☼
None!

♥ALLIES♥
Scamps the Cat [10]
Red Mage [14]
Dan Straight the Soviet Wizard [8]
Gnome [10] (Blue Mage)
¤¬The Trickster Sprite⌐¤ [19]
Crude Robot [10] (Talonis Wolf)
Wolf 1 [5] (Talonis Wolf)
Wolf 2 [5] (Talonis Wolf)
Kalysta Wolf [15]

¤COLLECTED ARTIFACTS¤
¤¬Dark Mage Head⌐¤
ΩDungeon-ExΩ
Θ«Bow of Frigid WindsΘ»
¬+Breastplate of Stealthed Sight+⌐
ε))Rollerskates of Blazing Glory((ε
☼Arsonist's Joy☼
◄•Key to the Never-Ending Dungeon•►
╞═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: [8/8] The Never-Ending Dungeon, Chpt. 2: Aerial Annihilation
« Reply #1394 on: March 31, 2014, 10:27:44 pm »

Check that everything is ready for more combat, if it is head to the mountains once we are all on.

If something needs fixing get it fixed.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 102