Poll

Aren't you happy this is back?

Yes
- 7 (87.5%)
No
- 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 102

Author Topic: [6/8] The Never-Ending Dungeon: AN UPDATE!11??11!!?  (Read 89613 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: The Never-Ending Dungeon: Chapter 2 -- The Grimoire of Specters
« Reply #1050 on: February 12, 2014, 09:27:11 pm »

(OOC: Hey you did real good for your first time! You should have seen me, I was bad as hell lol.)

It's a great program, I'm surprised I haven't heard of it earlier.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: February 12, 2014, 10:03:18 pm »

((Nice. But terrifying.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: February 13, 2014, 12:13:43 am »

((Impressive. But those spectres are no match for my HAMMER!))
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: February 13, 2014, 02:06:55 am »

((Whoops, sorry for not posting. Anyway, here's my turn. Also, that ASCII map looks really good.))
Look around and try to see if there's any spectres near or on the ship. If they are, run and stab them with my machete. If there aren't, look around for any spectres on the square and attack them.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: February 13, 2014, 08:43:09 am »

All in favor of an OOC thread?
I can put much more information there, plus I'm working on a world map.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 08:52:44 am by PrivateNomad »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: February 13, 2014, 09:40:17 am »

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: February 13, 2014, 09:40:48 am »

Sure, I guess.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #1057 on: February 13, 2014, 12:26:50 pm »

(OOC: Cool, but where are we?)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: February 13, 2014, 01:32:16 pm »

((In the fishing market, I think. If not that, it's Murnis.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: February 13, 2014, 07:25:59 pm »

((Whoops.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: February 13, 2014, 08:03:42 pm »

Well, I am still gonna fly the bastard thing for a bit.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: February 13, 2014, 08:24:37 pm »

(OOC: If we all survive this, lets' either go to the Thunder Palace or the West Jungle.)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: February 13, 2014, 11:24:55 pm »

OOC thread here, I suggest you take a look at it -- it has lots of information.

For when you lot are exploring space or something. More info on the planets and moons is on the new OOC thread.

Edit:

The Blue Mage. Ever so crudely edited from Freeformschooler's Red Mage picture which is a masterpiece dare I say.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 11:39:04 pm by PrivateNomad »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: February 14, 2014, 10:28:11 am »

Sacking Rolegpeek next turn if he doesn't post.
╞═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡
The Never-Ending Dungeon

"Hm. This is not ideal." M'ber clarifies with indifference. With one swift motion, he sends his shoe flying at Talonis -- in his groin. He yelps in pain as he goes to the ground, squirming around while comically cupping his crotch. M'ber steps back a moment and looks down at his handiwork.
 "...Oops." he states apathetically when Talonis stands up snarling. He balls his fist and begins to approach M'ber until he stops and turns back to the swarm of wraiths in the sky.

"You're lucky I have bigger prey." he states as he walks outside, hand on his hammer. He retracts it from out his back and prepares for combat. If the specters were actually material, hitting their knees and head might work. But these things are ghosts, only magic and silver weapons harm them. Not only that -- but there are a lot of them. A dark specter flies towards Talonis. With his magic hammer in hand, he spins it around like Thor and swings at the wraith. The wraith easily dissipates with a single blow. But with that one dead, others come. Five dark purple and hooded figures come at Talonis with an eerie mist trailing them. He bashes his hammer at one, and it dies with an eerie scream but the other four close in one them with their phantom claws extended.
   All four of them strike simultaneously, dealing 6 damage!
 "2spooky4me"

--
   While Talonis goes fighting outside, Maseau balls his fist. The slimes begin to slither and congeal onto him, forming a thick shroud of slime. He gains a +1 defense against magic attack! While the slimes gather, the Blue Mage simply steps out of the shack, his palms emanating an icy energy.
 "Have at thee fuckers!" he bellows out as he moves both palms towards a bunch of dark specters, slowing down time for them. But time magic seems to have no effect on them.
   The Blue Mage turns behind him, greeted by the horrific red eyes of the ¤¬Mysterious Armored Man⌐¤. The Blue Mage has no time to react -- the armored man's cold metallic hands are now on his neck as he is lifted off the ground. The armored man irradiates an obviously evil magic energy, his hands clenching hard on the Blue Mage as he struggles.

"......My dark specters are existing on the outer plane of temporal existence. No time magic can affect them." his powerful voice booms all over the market, coming from no particular direction. The evil armored man clenches tighter. The Blue Mage is no longer breathing, his airways cut off by the man's cold metallic gauntlet. Suddenly, from behind him rocket engines boom -- the S.S Blazer is in flight.

The large ship hovers into the air with blue flames jetting from it's VTOL engines mounted on it's two sides. The ship rotates and takes aim at the armored man with a giant cannon mounted on top the ship.

"FOOL! You dare to use conventional weaponry on me!? What a laug-" he booms out, only to be interjected by a large pellet of blue energy striking him in the chest. He immediate drops the Blue Mage, flying back from the force of the blow. His large armored body hits the front of a fish stand, completely shattering each and every bit of it. The man groans as he stands up, looking up to the Blazer.

"YOU WERE SAYING?" the voice of Thingy booms from the Blazer's loudspeaker. As Thingy finishes his retort, The Welder leaps out from the ship with his machete tightly gripped. He swipes his blade down at a wraith mid-flight, killing it. The Welder lands on the ground, a shockwave forming as he strikes it. Followed behind him is the Red Mage and Dan Straight, leaping through the air and behind The Welder, fire and hammer in hands respectively. The three men stand up, glaring down at the armored man. He only lets out a chuckle as he steps forward at the three men slowly.
   To the side, Agrorbash has his shield and sword out -- ready to fight. He hasn't seen how this man fights yet, so he waits.

-----
 "Attitude stable. Ship energy approximating at 90% at full efficiency. All engines nominal engaging in vertical flight." Thingy states as he pilots the ship. Scamps who is standing behind him simply stares in awe at all of the machinery.

----
   Lastly, Morina leaps out of the ship with her hands surging with magic energy, her eyes filled with rage, yearning to avenge Dirus. She swipes her hand towards the armored man, and a streak of lightning strikes at the armored man, dealing 1 damage! The armored man retaliates by aiming his palm at her as soon as he lands. Suddenly, a beam of dark energy shoots out at Morina at a high velocity. Dan straight swiftly levitates his hammer in the way -- the beam strikes the hammer, surging dark arcs of magic moving across the hammer and to the ground. Suddenly, an arc of the evil energy strikes Dan. The hammer drops to the ground as he kneels down in pain. 10 damage was done.

The Red Mage lets out a bellow of rage. He begins to hurl fireballs at the armored man, with all three striking at him. 3 damage is dealt.
 "My attacks aren't doing anything! Even from the Blazer's cannon shot, he still stands fine!" the Red Mage shouts out in frustration. He jerks a head back at Dan, whom is slowly standing. Morina sprints forward with her fist balled, surging with a purple energy which shrouds her entire arm.
 "STRIKE OF DEATH!" she roars in rage, swinging her fist at the armored man.
[CRITICAL FAILURE] she misses, instead landing inside of the man's heavy body. He clasps his arms around her, gripping onto her tightly.
 "Morina!" the Red Mage yells as he reaches a hand out. From behind, M'ber fires arrows towards the armored man -- but they hold the same effect last time, simply phasing through him. Suddenly, a shroud of dark-purple energy surrounds Morina with streaks of energy arcing from her to the man's dark armor. The man lets her drop to the ground with a laugh, stepping back. Thingy fires another energy pellet zooming in at the man, but misses. Each shot of the cannon would use up 10% of the ship's energy.

"What is with this guy!? Should we retreat?!" the Red Mage yells.

♦Players♦
▼Urak's Shack
Spoiler: M'Ber (12) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rillsim (25) (click to show/hide)
▼The S.S Blazer
Spoiler: Thingy (30) (click to show/hide)
▼Market Square
Spoiler: Talonis Wolf (19) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Blue Mage (25) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ΩDungeon-ExΩ (click to show/hide)

☼ENEMIES☼
¤¬Mysterious Armored Man⌐¤ [446] [BOSS]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]
Dark Specter [5]

♥ALLIES♥
Scamps the Cat [10]
Red Mage [30]
Dan Straight the Soviet Wizard [15]
Slime 1 [5](Maseau)
Slime 2 [5](Maseau)
Slime 3 [5](Maseau)
Gnome [5] (Blue Mage)

¤COLLECTED ARTIFACTS¤
¤¬Dark Mage Head⌐¤
ΩDungeon-ExΩ
Θ«Bow of Frigid WindsΘ»
¬+Breastplate of Stealthed Sight+⌐
ε))Rollerskates of Blazing Glory((ε
☼Arsonist's Joy☼
◄•Key to the Never-Ending Dungeon•►
╞═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 10:30:46 am by PrivateNomad »

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: February 14, 2014, 10:36:38 am »

Knowing his beam attack, run up and attack him. Dodge any incoming Dark blasts!

"Retreating is not an option! AHHHGG!"
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 10:41:09 am by Lidku »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 102