Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: [GIVEAWAY] Everyday cheer for the unlucky  (Read 16408 times)

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
Re: [GIVEAWAY] Everyday cheer for the unlucky
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2013, 07:13:20 pm »

Awesome!

Big thanks out to sebcool for putting Saints Row: The Third, Titan Quest, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War and Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC on the list!

Lots of Titan Quest and Warhammer 40k to give out guys... if you're down, let these wonderful games bring you back up :)

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2013, 07:15:46 pm »

Lots of Titan Quest and Warhammer 40k to give out guys... if you're down, let these wonderful games bring you back up :)
Nothings beat kicking hundreds of orcs ass with heavy bolter to lighten up a day, or to smash them with the heavy walker. SPESHHH MARINE ONEWARDDD!!!! ( i dont want it, just saying :) )
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Samio

• Bay Watcher
  • ˙uǝʌǝ ʇ,uop ı sıɥʇ sı ʇɐɥʍ
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2013, 09:05:54 pm »

I have 5 DOTA 2 keys, for those who somehow haven't gotten them.
I know it's not much, but I'm broke at the moment. I feel horrible because of how Hemmingjay's thread on giving first come first serve was locked because of me. I apologize, and it won't happen again. I'll get something that's actually worth something soon, but who knows, someone may just need a DOTA 2 key.

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2013, 09:51:58 pm »

Unlike the rest of you, my luck is a string of problems one after another, starting over Autism and being targetted for abuse. I often cry since I graduated in 2007, and spent 2004-2006 being isolated and alone to hide the pain. In 2011, I started to lose my will to live from all the pain I suffered since high school, and got an... unceremounous dismissal for it.

As someone who's pain is more... personal scale rather then at the more... "usual" scale you guys deal with... I suppose...

Looking at Sword of the Stars Collection on the list...

Player name is LYNX_Mageknight @ Gamersgate

Greenbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2013, 11:24:18 pm »

I was looking at the Hearts of Iron III Collection just now. I... well, I lost someone extremely dear to me to illness, and even though it's been over a year I'm still reeling from it. Added to that is the feeling of stagnancy that comes with not being able to find a job for months on end despite holding a university degree.

It feels... bad to conjure up my problems to get a game... I'll leave it up to the OP's judgment or whatever.

I'm Shadow86 over at GamersGate, and I guess I can at the very least contribute the base version of Sid Meier's Civilization V (Steam) to the giveaway. It's not much, but I don't have anything else.

As my girl used to tell me, stay positive! Good luck, guys.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 11:26:54 pm by Greenbane »

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2013, 04:17:31 am »

Sorry everyone, I'm lagging a little behind on all of this. I'll get back on it in the next few days :)

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2013, 09:46:13 am »

Alright, got to it sooner than I thought I'd be able to!

Some of the Gamersgate games might not be giftable, but we're trying to make it work nonetheless. Sorry if it doesn't work :(

Also, we've added the following to the list:
- Miner Wars: Arena (Indie Gala)
- Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (Indie Gala)
- Vegas Make It Big (Indie Gala)
- Fireburst (Indie Gala)
- Zombie Pirates (Indie Gala)
- Paranormal (Indie Gala)

All the best to all of you!

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2013, 01:35:36 pm »

Yeah, some of the Gamersgate codes are not working. I'll try to update the list with the ones most likely to work, but we can't make any promises. Sorry guys :(

In the meantime, the wonderful Greenbane has put up Civilization 5 in our list!

Thanks Greenbane! :)

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2013, 04:28:48 pm »

Well, let's keep trying

vladris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2013, 04:45:54 pm »

I would like to play dungeon defenders but I am not in good financial situation.  No job to find,living with parents,only one parent work for small payment.Thank you for you kindless and everything that you doing for this community Anvilfolk,and also big thanks to all other members.

Greenbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2013, 08:03:16 pm »

Yeah, some of the Gamersgate codes are not working. I'll try to update the list with the ones most likely to work, but we can't make any promises. Sorry guys :(

In the meantime, the wonderful Greenbane has put up Civilization 5 in our list!

Thanks Greenbane! :)

No problem! Feel like doing a good deed. ;)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2013, 08:19:22 pm »

I've been unemployed for... well, two and a half years. I'm studying at uni, government subsidised, but I frequently run out of money to do anything else.
While I am technically employed, I have not received a shift in over a year, a loophole in the Australian jobs system allows employees to do this to casuals. While AUstralia came out of the GFC relatively unscathed, the youth employment sector was hit very hard.
Our unemployment overall just tips 5%, but among 18-25s it's 41%, and a friend of mine mentioned that (I haven't verified it yet) full time students aged 18-24 have 71% unemployment.

I would love Dawn of War, or Binding of Isaac if it's still there.

I would like to offer Max Payne 3 for those who want it, via Steam. I shall send it to Anvilfolk for caretaking when I get home.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2013, 08:33:06 pm »

Well, the sewer backed up into my basement causing every thing but two bins to be turned to junk, my washer broke, can't find a job to help pay for anything including the gas I need for my car to get to work and school, lost my usb with all my homework, and to top it off one off the best teachers at my school died from heart problems over the weekend. I also just got to the part in the Outpost where my Cousin died helping his wounded comrades get evacuate from a massive taliban attack died :(. if you could spare the Crusader Kings 2 I would greatly appricate it.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2013, 08:06:45 am »

Dawn of War and Dungeon Defenders sent! :)

Also, added Max Payne 3, from the wonderful Reudh! :)

Some of the Gamersgate stuff least likely to work has been removed from the list. That included CK2 stabby, sorry :(

Also, someone sent me some Arma related stuff they'd like to donate in the past few days, but I accidentally deleted the PM while cleaning up my inbox a bit. Could you send it to me again? I'm really sorry about this :(

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2013, 08:24:55 am »

wow, this is a great thread and you are a great guy anvilfolk. greetings from porto
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9