Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Silk Thong  (Read 6554 times)

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
Re: Silk Thong
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2012, 06:23:50 pm »

Wait - artifacts are destroyed upon Fortress death D:
You are mistaken. They are still there, they are just plagued with bugs. I'm currently wearing three artifact hoods, which are also still in the workshop I picked them up from.

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2012, 06:25:27 pm »

i'll take all the artifacts, not just the thong.  then i'll set off to conquer the world, probably kill the necromancer tower too.
You wake up in (suddenly) your room not somewhere Armok knows where. Travels in deserts and goblin forests turned up to be a dreams borned by procreation of your autistic imagination.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2012, 06:26:31 pm »

i'll take all the artifacts, not just the thong.  then i'll set off to conquer the world, probably kill the necromancer tower too.
Just be sure not to drop any of them, otherwise you won't be able to pick them back up.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2012, 06:29:48 pm »

Wait - artifacts are destroyed upon Fortress death D:
You are mistaken. They are still there, they are just plagued with bugs. I'm currently wearing three artifact hoods, which are also still in the workshop I picked them up from.
Artifacts placed in buildings do not get destroyed. Weapon traps and workshops are fine examples of this. Bins too apparently, but I've not yet observed this.
The silk thong is doomed without a display case of some sort.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2012, 06:36:00 pm »

Apparently it's possible to fidn them in the workshops they were created in; just make sure you don't tear it down!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 06:46:05 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2012, 06:44:39 pm »

Dang it! The demons destroyed the metalforge that my adamantine battleaxe was made in.

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2012, 10:12:02 pm »

i don't want to start another thread to ask this, so i'll ask here, the humans recently sieged me because their poor diplomat left melacholy.  the zombies sieged at the same time.  yay human zombies.  will they send a diplomat to ask for peace eventually?  and should I accept, or should I send their diplomat's corpse back?
You wake up in (suddenly) your room not somewhere Armok knows where. Travels in deserts and goblin forests turned up to be a dreams borned by procreation of your autistic imagination.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2012, 11:08:52 pm »

They will, eventually, sue for peace via diplomat. Whether or not you accept is totally up to you, as you may yet find it more entertaining to have an extra siege to combat every summer. Or a few dozen extra zombies threatening your populace. Just know that you won't see any human caravans again until you accept their surrender.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Grimsha

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2012, 12:37:14 am »

Spikes on a thong? Kinky.

That said, studded with iron sounds pretty uncomfortable.

Picture a dwarf in a silk thong.

A short. Hairy man. In a thong.

Let that soak in abit.

Urist McLaptop

• Bay Watcher
  • dwarven child care=!!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2012, 08:46:11 am »

:o......AAAAgggGGGGGHHHHHHH MY EEEYYYYYEEESSSS!!!!
Legend tells of a fort besieged by a dragon. When 79 brave recruits fell to its breath, the last dwarf of the fort took up arms. He sprung from his sickbed and claimed an adamant one sword before he bulrushes the dragon. A clean swipe severs the head. But the dragon claws him in the lower body and burns him alive. As he melts into a pile of booze and fat, I rename him Ronnie James Dio and change his profession to dragonslayer. He will forever be immortalized and worshipped as a dragonslayer God.

Coalwalker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2012, 09:18:28 am »

Let that soak in abit.
What are you implying?! Fucking glorious is what it is, and don't start to believe otherwise. All shall perish beneath the kinky onslaught of Dwarven Genius.
So to recap, one minute everything was going just great, and the next we have caverns collapsing, firebreathing cave beasts, underground brush fires, a screaming swarm of poltergheists back for revenge, zombies in the corridors, drunken brawls in the dining halls, magma pouring into the caverns, rotting miasma everywhere, insanity, madness, and a flying crocodile heading right towards us!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2012, 09:44:42 am »

Let that soak in abit.

The Dwarven commissariat wear thongs to improve Dwarven morale. It's a highly advanced battlefield strategy.

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAH KILL SOME GOBLINS

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2012, 03:38:08 pm »

Humans clothing is too large for dwarves, so i'll accept peace.  I like sieges because my dwarves get fresh clothing, after all.  I wish Thongs were creatable, instead of being artifacts.... Thong Fortress

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2012, 06:43:10 pm »

Personally, I always add thongs to the mountain civ in entity_default. Just search 'thong', find and copy the token for elves or whomever, and change it from 'COMMON' to 'FORCED'.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]