Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Silk Thong  (Read 6543 times)

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
Silk Thong
« on: December 16, 2012, 04:04:24 pm »

my entire melee squad is decked out in iron armor.  they have iron chain leggings, so you can see their luscious legs.  but the commander, under his iron leggings, is a artifact... SILK THONG. "Togal Bakust"  The Storm of Urging. (lol) Studded with iron, decorated with cave spider silk, and covered in llama bone.adorned with rings of gypsum and iron, and has spikes of llama bone.on it is an image of the wearer striking down Uszma Giltglows the Jewel of Gold.  on it is an image of the ascension of our king to his current position in 91.  BEST ARTIFACT
You wake up in (suddenly) your room not somewhere Armok knows where. Travels in deserts and goblin forests turned up to be a dreams borned by procreation of your autistic imagination.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Silk Thong
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 04:08:31 pm »

Spikes on a thong? Kinky.

That said, studded with iron sounds pretty uncomfortable.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 04:23:08 pm »

The Dwarven commissariat wear thongs to improve Dwarven morale. It's a highly advanced battlefield strategy.

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 04:54:57 pm »

He's 140, wrinkly skin and all.  I wonder what i'll do when he dies :(  He has 10 years minimum though, as my dwarves get very lucky in combat, and we've had few casualties.  but yeah, this guy's our fort hero.

in a completely unrelated note, my last 4 or 5 fortresses have had no vampires, have they been made rarer or something?
You wake up in (suddenly) your room not somewhere Armok knows where. Travels in deserts and goblin forests turned up to be a dreams borned by procreation of your autistic imagination.

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 04:58:16 pm »

in a completely unrelated note, my last 4 or 5 fortresses have had no vampires, have they been made rarer or something?

Not that I know of, but with shorter history it's possible to get none at all or only very few.

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 06:13:07 pm »

I go for 125 years so my dwarves don't die of old age immediately hehe.  That's probably why.  Anyways........ silk thongs

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 06:25:32 pm »

Customize his uniform so he doesn't wear pants. The display of this artifact is more important than his protection.

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 06:47:18 pm »

i was thinking about making a wrestler with a mask and the thong.  that'd be traumatizing, being attacked by him

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 06:53:55 pm »

The Dwarven commissariat wear thongs to improve Dwarven morale. It's a highly advanced battlefield strategy.

seeing junk inspires me too

Urist McLaptop

• Bay Watcher
  • dwarven child care=!!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 06:54:34 pm »

Enough to make a FB turn tail XD
Legend tells of a fort besieged by a dragon. When 79 brave recruits fell to its breath, the last dwarf of the fort took up arms. He sprung from his sickbed and claimed an adamant one sword before he bulrushes the dragon. A clean swipe severs the head. But the dragon claws him in the lower body and burns him alive. As he melts into a pile of booze and fat, I rename him Ronnie James Dio and change his profession to dragonslayer. He will forever be immortalized and worshipped as a dragonslayer God.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 06:57:23 pm »

You should make your hammerer wear nothing but the thong.

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 06:59:27 pm »

normally I would, but the only crimes in my fort are stupid mandates.  my mayors never mandate ANYTHING,
literally.  but my baron..  he might go on an adventure.

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 07:00:54 pm »

forgot to mention, he was striking down a dragon.  also, since the pants are chain link, you technically can see right under em.  could  I put leather leggings under iron leggings?  my dwarves always get shot in the legs

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 07:39:16 pm »

You can put leather trousers under iron leggings. You can also add extra leg coverage by using cloaks and robes/dresses, which protect the legs as well as the upper body. These aren't going to do much compared to the metal though.

Are you sure they're actually wearing the leg protection when they get shot in the legs?
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2012, 08:10:23 pm »

Ye, i'm positive.  I make sure they're all wearing their armor, it'd be fatal if they didn't.  Shots to the chest bounce, and they bat most or block with their shields, but shots to the legs almost always bruise, chip a muscle, or cause some bleeding.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4