Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: Fun Is Mandatory: A Play-By-Post Paranoia Passtime. Accepting Waitlisters!  (Read 12292 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fun Is Mandatory: A Play-By-Post Paranoia Passtime. Spots open!
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2012, 04:54:37 pm »

Look for some type of magnifying glass or camera or scanner that can enlarge the print, I must find out the full extent of what friend computer wishes of me.  Of course since I have my breakfast slips, I should also make my way while searching to have breakfast.  Clearly it is early morning and the IMPORTANT MISSION ANNOUNC is just another part of a balanced meal.
Nom nom nom

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2012, 05:03:04 pm »

Cat looked at the slip "I know it to catch out mutants with eyes powers, but does it have to be so darn small."

Find way of reading small print.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2012, 07:06:56 pm »

(Sorry, had to go somewhere and missed some !!FUN!!)

Trig scanned the paper, looking for any small symbols. "Well isn't this amusing? Hey, lets play Find-The-Loophole! not doing it my friend. Not doing it." He muttered under his breath.

Acquire nutrients
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 07:15:56 pm by rabidgam3r »
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2012, 10:43:27 pm »

'Holy' means 'deferential to the Computer'. Only mutants don't know that. Maybe... you are one? You are, aren't you. You coward.
((No really, was it the yellow patch on my shoulders that tipped you off or the fact that my hands are on fire!))

Fun squinted at the small print and attempted to read it while going to cash in his breakfast claim slips.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2012, 04:16:13 am »

((Where are we? Are we sitting together or are we at our individual service groups? Do we have our inventory with us?))

Mayfair examines his surroundings. Especially the ceiling. Then he eats something while waiting for his mind to remember where he is.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2012, 07:26:41 am »

((Where are we? Are we sitting together or are we at our individual service groups? Do we have our inventory with us?))
You usually eat with other Red-clearance members of your service group, but you're all in the same cafeteria so you could find each other.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2012, 07:38:25 am »

Find the nearest person (or don't if there's someone at my table). Slip him the paper and tell him that it's the Computer's personal order for him to read the fine print. If they fail or refuse, tell them that the Computer would be... disappointed. Then wait until they leave, trail them and shoot them for cowardice.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2012, 08:05:48 am »

There was a bit of commotion in the cafeteria.

Steady-R-HAT-1 attempts to locate some sort of magnifying device. He fails. Why don't they feed you magnifying glasses?

Cat-R-URS-1 also tries to find a way to read the fine print. He locates a fairly empty PLC office--maybe he could get something there?

Trig-R-HPY-1 eats breakfast. It is tasty.

Fun-R-THN-1 gets breakfast. Yup, it sure seems to be some kind of language!

Mayfair-R-FUN-1 hands his breakfast claim slip to the person next to him and says, "The Computer wants you to read this. Read it out loud. Now. Or I--I mean the Computer--will be unhappy with you."
The citizen glances a moment at the claim slip, then says, "I am not reading it. Therefore you are unhappy. Unhappiness is treason." Several people draw their weapons.
You really don't have the Chutzpah or skills to pull a fast one on people. You rolled okay for a failure, though, which is why he didn't just shoot you.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2012, 08:13:32 am »

((Why does every mod attempt to kill me as soon as humanly possible?!))

Congratulation, person. You have passed the loyalty test and thus will be rewarded by life. Participating in this test made me happy. Good day to you.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2012, 08:28:46 am »

Cat(A she.)will try and find a magnifying device in the PLC office.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2012, 10:37:56 am »

Fun ate breakfast with a smile on his face before going up to a random citzen who wasn't pointing guns at people and said "Citzen, I need to read this to do my job and help the Computer but I cannot read the fine print, maybe you can. Doing this will help the computer and make Alpha Complex an even better place to be! Wouldn't that be great!"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2012, 01:33:34 pm »

(Do we still have the slip if we eat breakfast?)

Tig walks up to a person NOT involved in any of this commotion. "Hello, citizen!" He said cheerily "The Computer gave me this and told me not figuring out what  these are words here, is treason! so if you would be so kind as to read this for me, the Computer will be happy! if you don't, the Computer will be UNhappy, and unhappiness is treason! so please, read this for me?
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2012, 04:18:31 pm »

Cat(A she.)
Right, right. I meant to mention this a while ago. Gender doesn't really matter to Alpha Complexians. In fact, most of them barely notice gender differences. I've been assuming that you're all male for a while, but anyone else want to prove me wrong?
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2012, 04:48:19 pm »

Cat(A she.)
Right, right. I meant to mention this a while ago. Gender doesn't really matter to Alpha Complexians. In fact, most of them barely notice gender differences. I've been assuming that you're all male for a while, but anyone else want to prove me wrong?
((True but at least in story(he does that, she does this)it should matter.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2012, 04:52:20 pm »

Cat(A she.)
((True but at least in story(he does that, she does this)it should matter.
Yeah, pronouns are important. That's why I'm trying to get that out of the way now.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16