Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Delivery Time! Who do you want to deliver your next burger order to?

RedCo HQ, 3rd floor, Accounting Office.
- 1 (25%)
MilkShaq's House of Dairy & B-Ball.
- 0 (0%)
The NNY Zoological Institute.
- 1 (25%)
The N.O.R.E.D. SantaBot Tracking Centre.
- 2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: [PDQ] Ninja Burger: Tragic Santabot Backstories  (Read 16701 times)

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [PDQ] Ninja Burger: Double Delivery of DEATH
« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2013, 09:49:30 pm »

Update tomorrow.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 10, 2013, 09:09:31 pm »

Time: 10 minutes remaining.

Antidone, Barry & Cook:Together the three of you put on an impressive show of ninja skill, expert showmanship and culinary artisanry. First the casting cook leaps onto a hotdog cart and expertly renders the hotdogs into acceptable burger materials using the elite Burger Fist Technique to flatten the meat into patties and the equally elite Bun Chopping Jutsu to reshape the buns. Though not fully perfect as burgers, they are good enough for tasteless swine who do not appreciate true burgers. The crowd loves them.

Then Barry, with expert smoothness, lands his bike on the stage and hands the Mayor a voucher, proving (at least to the crowd) his duplicity and hypocrisy. Boos and jeering are heard among those not delighting in the cook's burgers. When Antidone speaks, the crowd cheers: "Burgers for all! Burger Ninja Number One!"

Guy: She's dead. The goon doesn't want to play nice, though. You can see it in his eyes just before he goes for is gun. He's thinking to himself, "I'm dead meat if the Don finds out what happened and that I don't do anything to stop you. And the Don scares me more than some punk in a horse mask." Very common thing for people to think, if they're very stupid or if they don't know who Guy Horse is. And this goon, he's both.
Spoiler: Goon Stats (click to show/hide)

Milly: You grab one of the free desks. As you weren't really planning to join the department when you got here, you don't really have anything to put on it. Slightly suspicious, but you make a good effort at pretending to be settling in. One of the officers eventually comes over and strikes up a conversation. "Hello there, miss. You the new recruit we're supposed to be getting? If so, I'll be your partner. You can call me Harvey. Harvey Northman." He puts out his hand, expecting you to shake it. "Shame what happened to the last fellow I worked with, but that sort of thing happens sometimes. I'm sure you'll fit in much better, won't you?"

((Sidequest Complete! +1 XP for everyone!))

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 10, 2013, 09:20:45 pm »

Cook returns to the rooftops to cover the delivery.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 10, 2013, 09:34:21 pm »

Antidone smirked, took a bow towards the crowd, and headed off the stage. Just before he stepped off, however, he gave them one last remark.
"I trust this has shown you to always get information from both sides before deciding on the morality of an entire subculture."
Especially when said subculture is mine.

After that, he left with a skip and a hop, headed off to the police station. On the way there, he took hold of the delivery bag.
"Here, allow me."
When he arrived, he handed the bag to the prettiest police woman he could find, using a dazzling smile and a small bow.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 11, 2013, 01:32:46 am »

"Too bad. I absolutely hate drawing out an exit."
Guy gripped his knife, and expertly closed the distance between himself and the goon. He took a slash at the enemy, his expertise saving him from a clumsy fall before the cut could go through.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 11, 2013, 02:46:09 am »

"Farewell New York."

Head for the police station.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 11, 2013, 02:28:45 pm »

Milly shook Harvey's hand. "Hi!" she said brightly. "Jane Stevens. I just got here." Milainai stood and looked around. "It's pretty quiet here today, huh? Maybe you can show me around a bit after I get this badge engraved." She flashed a smile at Harvey and moved to the front door, where she intercepted Antidone and gave him a conspiratorial wink. "Oh, Officer Northman ordered this? He's my new partner! I'll take it right to him." She headed back inside and located Harvey. "Delivery for you," she announced cheerfully. "I guess it is about time for lunch, huh? I'm going to use my break to get my badge engraved. See ya later!" she said.

Now, she just had to get back to the women's bathroom, grab her clothes and a dufflebag to carry them in, and get out while Officer Northman was busy delivering the burger. She would keep the policewoman's clothes and badge, and she'd have to remember to get the latter engraved later; those items could certainly be useful in future missions here in New York.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 14, 2013, 05:38:29 pm »

Time Remaining: 9 minutes.

Guy: The goon tries to get his gun up in time. Key word is, of course, tries. Guy is the fastest knife in the East on a good day, and even on a bad day like today is, some two-bit thug is just too slow to block the knife. Blue blood and red blood mix on the knife, steel flashes and a gun goes off, but the pistol's been knocked wide and soon after it lands on the floor. He gives up at this point, says he doesn't want to die. Goon has a goon wife to go back home to it seems, three little goons that don't need to grow up without a father. Says he won't give you no more trouble, if you just let him live.

Everyone Else: Cook watches from the rooftops as the hand off goes down. Barry discreetly passes the package to Antidone. Antidone steps into the building, where Milainai is waiting. With a bow and a flourish, he hands it to her. She gives him a wink. Message received. And she passes it to Harvey, who knows what's up but doesn't say anything. It wouldn't be proper. Next morning in the paper, a pair of obituaries get posted, saying Mrs. Bagarella was "brutally slain in what police believe to be an on-going gang fight between the elements of organized crime and local criminal element" and that her loving husband, upon hearing the news, dropped dead of a broken heart. Tragic. The funeral will be held Sunday, not that any of you are invited.

((Mission complete! +6 XP to everyone, +7 after the Sidequest Bonus. Apologies for this being so late in coming, classes have started up again for me. This isn't dead yet though!))

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 14, 2013, 08:42:08 pm »

Cook will attempt to make it back to base in one piece with modesty intact...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 14, 2013, 09:08:10 pm »

Antidone grabbed a cigarette from a carton in his pocket and begun the walk on back to the HQ. Head back home.

(Elevate Charm to master.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 09:24:07 pm by Spinal_Taper »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 14, 2013, 09:26:07 pm »

(It's cool. And I assume we're already back at base? Anyway... I should have, I believe, 9 EXP. Is that enough to buy a Disguise skill and upgrade Stealth again? If not, is it enough for two Disguise upgrades?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 15, 2013, 10:06:04 am »

Cycle back to base.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 15, 2013, 08:53:43 pm »

(It's cool. And I assume we're already back at base? Anyway... I should have, I believe, 9 EXP. Is that enough to buy a Disguise skill and upgrade Stealth again? If not, is it enough for two Disguise upgrades?)

You are in fact back at base. 1 xp from before, plus 6 xp for the main mission plus 1 xp for the side-quest is a total of 8 xp. Quality upgrades are 4 xp each regardless of what you spend them on. You can afford any two upgrades.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 15, 2013, 10:13:22 pm »

(I get the feeling that if I invest in my weakness, results will be hilarious, as I will be a master of having no sense of direction.)

8 xp into Professional skill "Getting jobs done"
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 15, 2013, 10:42:47 pm »

(Hmm, tough decision. I think I'll go ahead and upgrade Stealth to +6 and get a Disguise +2 skill then, since my hope is to be undetected and then, if I am, to be able to use my disguise and fast-talk skills to escape notice.)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15