Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Delivery Time! Who do you want to deliver your next burger order to?

RedCo HQ, 3rd floor, Accounting Office.
- 1 (25%)
MilkShaq's House of Dairy & B-Ball.
- 0 (0%)
The NNY Zoological Institute.
- 1 (25%)
The N.O.R.E.D. SantaBot Tracking Centre.
- 2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: [PDQ] Ninja Burger: Tragic Santabot Backstories  (Read 16703 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: [PDQ] Ninja Burger: Milk Run
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2012, 11:58:25 pm »

"Yeah, that's the one. The ten-fifteen. I've always been curious, how did you get past all those guards to get to Mr. Slatehammer? The way I heard it he was traveling with a security detail of at least forty people..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2012, 12:02:42 am »

"The beauty about it is that I didn't have to get past any of them. You'd be surprised at how often a honeyed word can accomplish more than a smoking gun."
He halts a moment.
"You see, Slatehammer wasn't the only one with a key to his suite. His daughter and his wife did as well. "
He smiles wryly.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2012, 01:04:12 am »

Milly raised an eyebrow in turn. "That's... one way to deliver a burger. I'm not quite that subtle, I don't think." She patted the strap of her sniper rifle. "Me, I prefer to tranq anyone who might be a problem, then slip in past anyone I left standing and deliver the food by handing it off as I walk by the person. Doesn't make for many interesting stories, I'm afraid, but it works. And speaking of interesting stories... got any I might not have heard about?" Milly asked, grinning and leaning a shoulder on the wall.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2012, 02:11:27 am »

Guy was still wearing his business attire, as his luggage had not yet been delivered. Knowing his employers, it was unlikely to ever be delivered, but he held out hope. As he took a drink of his morning coffee while sitting on a recliner, he read through the paper, disgruntled that witnesses believed him to be someone attempting to mug that random fellow on the roof.
Flashbacks of his time serving on the NNYPD tore through his brain. Harvey, he though, I'm back. I'll find you. And then we'll settle this once and for all.

Upgrade knife combat to master, spend the rest of the day researching Harvey of the NNYPD
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2012, 02:20:31 am »

It appears your next mission will be to the Police Department.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2012, 07:12:57 am »

I would also like to confirm that aeonite's offer is indeed legit and he did in fact send me a free PDF. Thanks, man!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2012, 11:37:30 am »

Antidone shrugged.
"Might not lead to as many stories, but leads to less sticky situations, I'll assume."
He tapped his fingers against the side of his head and bit his tongue.
"Good stories... Let's see... Did you hear about the catering job I went on about a year ago? In the park?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2012, 02:54:46 pm »

"Hmm..." Milly racked her brains for a few moments, a quizzical expression on her face. "Can't say I have," she admitted. "What was the job?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2012, 06:53:45 pm »

"Well, they asked us to just head over to this party in the park. Well, when we got there, we had a quite unfortunate surprise. You see, we weren't the only group asked to cater."He paused for dramatic tension, savoring the moment.
"Pizza Pirate had decided to join us. They, in their red garb, were already hard at work flipping pies and serving drinks. Of course, this was absolutely unacceptable. So, I was sent to sabotauge their effors. Cooking, I'm not so good at. Sabotage though... So I wandered over to their area, threw some kunais into their ovens, dropped some black eggs into their dough, headed on back to applause."
He bites his lip.
"That, however, did not go over well with the Pirates. We received word of their complaint in the form of a black powder shot into our spice bag. That's where the biggest fight I've ever been in began. Scimitars on katanas, pistols on shuriken, and blood everywhere. By the end, most of the guests had left, both our work stations were destroyed, and I'm fairly sure neither of us were paid for the job."
He stretches his arms.
"So, do you have any interesting stories?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2012, 07:14:36 pm »

"Hmm. Well, let's see. There's one that might interest you. I'm used to working alone, so as usual I was on my own for this job: delivering a medium-well steak to an important senator, a Mr. Hawthorne, who was at the time in the pocket of Barbeque Chicken Delight. You remember those guys, right? They went out of business a couple of years ago. Anyway, I started my job by scoping out his mansion. A few BCD security guards around the perimeter, nothing I couldn't handle." She stopped leaning on the wall and made a few motions with her hands as if to indicate the lay of the land.

"What I did was find a tree with a good amount of branches I could brace myself against and had a good view of the surroundings. Took out the guards at the front gate with a couple of well-placed tranquilizer darts, then slipped through into the manor itself. Had to slip a few guards here and there, but once I got into the servant's quarters it was nothing but easy. Stashed my gear under a bed, appropriated a maid's uniform, and went right into the dining room with the steak on a silver platter. I was back in my gear and out before he ever lifted the lid, more than likely, and with the BCD none the wiser I was ever there." She grinned at Antidone.

"I bet those guys at the gate got chewed out for sleeping on the job."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2012, 07:27:19 pm »

Antidone spent a moment in contemplation, but whether it was about how much skin the maid outfit covered or the mission itself was up to debate. As she finished her story, Antidone suddenly shook himself out of a daze.
"Oh yeah. Hope they didn't lose their jobs. Cuz' y'know they were just doin' their job."
He smiles at her, hoping she didn't notice where his attention happened to drift to.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 11:59:02 am by Spinal_Taper »

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2012, 06:31:20 am »

Sorry for the delay, guys. New mission specs will be out sometime Sunday. I'm putting a lot more work into this one than your intro/tutorial mission.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2012, 01:23:16 pm »

(Oh, whoops. ^^^; Sorry, ST. I meant to reply to you two days ago, but the power went out and I forgot about it until just now. ^^^;)

"Doesn't matter now, I suppose. The company did go out of business a little while ago. Maybe they found employment elsewhere," Milly said, unaware of his lapse of attention. She stretched, sighed, and leaned on the wall again. "That was one of the more fun jobs, though. I've had a few boring ones. There was this one time in Alaska where the challenge was just getting to the igloo to deliver the order. Man was it cold up there." She shivered just remembering it! "Just a long, boring, five hour trip through the snow. Getting to ride a snowmobile was fun at first, but, well... ten hour round trip." she sighed.

"What about you? Any particularly mind-numbingly boring missions that you wish you'd been able to get out of?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2012, 05:14:29 pm »

(Oh, whoops. ^^^; Sorry, ST. I meant to reply to you two days ago, but the power went out and I forgot about it until just now. ^^^;)

"Doesn't matter now, I suppose. The company did go out of business a little while ago. Maybe they found employment elsewhere," Milly said, unaware of his lapse of attention. She stretched, sighed, and leaned on the wall again. "That was one of the more fun jobs, though. I've had a few boring ones. There was this one time in Alaska where the challenge was just getting to the igloo to deliver the order. Man was it cold up there." She shivered just remembering it! "Just a long, boring, five hour trip through the snow. Getting to ride a snowmobile was fun at first, but, well... ten hour round trip." she sighed.

"What about you? Any particularly mind-numbingly boring missions that you wish you'd been able to get out of?"
((Doesn't matter.))
"Boring missions huh? I got dozens. Most catering jobs, for instance."
He sighed.
"Yeah. I'm not a good cook. Don't like cooking that much either, so I get stuck in just walking around and handing out fries. But, the absolute worst mission I got stuck on..."
He pauses a moment for thought.
"The Conga. 4 miles of walking through bugs and vines, of varying lethality, because one missionary wanted a burger. I swear, half the group came down with malaria."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 23, 2012, 12:19:13 am »

"Ooooh. That's harsh. Malaria's a lot worse than the cold; you can at least put on another sweater if it's freezing and stay inside with some hot cocoa. You got through the jungle OK, right?" Milly asked, concerned.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15