Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Delivery Time! Who do you want to deliver your next burger order to?

RedCo HQ, 3rd floor, Accounting Office.
- 1 (25%)
MilkShaq's House of Dairy & B-Ball.
- 0 (0%)
The NNY Zoological Institute.
- 1 (25%)
The N.O.R.E.D. SantaBot Tracking Centre.
- 2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: [PDQ] Ninja Burger: Tragic Santabot Backstories  (Read 16684 times)

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [PDQ] Ninja Burger: Milk Run
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2012, 05:59:29 pm »

Newspapers that week would bear a series of unusual headline:

Zebra-Masked Midget In Ninja Costume
Launched Through Town On Milk Rocket

Earlier today, a "masked fast-food vigilante" broke into MilkShaq and stole several canisters of pressurized milk and milk-byproducts according to representatives from the MilkShaq's House of Dairy & B-Ball before leading police on a brief, but incredibly dangerous high-speed chase down main street. Eye-witnesses report that the intruder was a very short man of indeterminate ethnicity wearing what appeared to be a black ninja costume and a zebra mask while rocketing around vehicles, overturning fruit stands and, in one case, launching himself through a plate-glass window being transported by a pair of construction workers. When interviewed, Al Laurance had this to say: "It was the darnedest thing. Like one of those Coyote and Roadrunner shows when I was a kid. I mean, we always joke about something like this happening, but nobody's ever actually done it."

Police continue to investigate the identity and current whereabouts of this reckless criminal...
((Congratulations. You take 10 damage ranks, but manage to eventually land atop the Burger Dojo with 46 quarts of milk remaining and a hitchhiker.))

Masked Zebra Ninja Rescues
Suicidal Man From Mugger!

After careful analysis of security camera footage, police experts have now discovered that the previously reported on Masked Zebra Ninja had actually rescued a man who had previously been attempting to throw himself off of the TacoTaco Emporium from a mugger armed with what appears to be a knife. The masked vigilante's rocket propelled both himself and the mugger away from the suicidal man, likely saving his life. The location of the mysterious Zebra Ninja still remains unknown, but inside sources in the NNYPD have anonymously speculated that he may be a secret operative of the NNY Zoological Society, which was outlawed in...

No newspaper report was made of the dead crocodile found later that week by sewage workers, nor of the unfortunate security guard that Barry and Antidone had beat into unconsciousness. Milly did find her name on a "Warning: Shoplifter!" sign on that grocer's though.

XP: Milly, Antidone and Barry managed to steal 16 quarts of milk between them before the police arrive. The casting cook and Guy work together to unload the surviving canisters of milk at Burger Dojo. A total of 62 quarts were obtained.
+2 Time Bonus
+2 for >40 but <80 milk.
-1 Spilled Milk Penalty to RAM. Total XP is as follows:

RAM: 3
SeriousConcentrate: 5
scapheap: 6
Lillipad: 6
Spinal Taper: 4

Please vote for your next mission in the Poll.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2012, 06:09:19 pm »

So do we buy improvement now?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2012, 06:12:16 pm »

You can.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2012, 06:21:00 pm »

I'll take good[+2]->expert[+4] fist brawler and get good[+2]bike gear(armor)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2012, 06:31:58 pm »

That would cost 8xp total. You have 6.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2012, 06:37:45 pm »

oh it a total, just the fist brawler then.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2012, 06:40:33 pm »

I'd like to upgrade Stealth (+2) to (+4). Do I have enough EXP for that? I checked over the pdf twice but I didn't see anything about EXP. ^^^; I might've just missed it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2012, 06:49:18 pm »

Each level P->A->G->E->M cost 4 exp.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2012, 06:52:25 pm »

Ah, OK. So that's all I want for now then. Thanks, scapheap. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2012, 08:08:10 pm »

Upgrade agility another level.

After their debriefing, Antidone approached Milly. He walks up to her giving a slight smile and a nod.
"Nothing broken, right?"

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2012, 09:10:06 pm »

I'll just meditate in a corner and attempt to recover...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2012, 09:56:03 pm »

"I'm good, thanks for asking. And thanks for socking that annoying samurai one, too. The nerve of that guy! Can you believe they put me on a 'shoplifter' poster? I was going to pay for it! Eventually. Anyway, how about you? He didn't hit you back, did he?" Milly asked. She had been a bit more concerned with getting out of there while the samurai was distracted, since she wasn't much for fisticuffs and getting the milk back to base had been her main priority.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2012, 11:12:31 pm »

"No cause for worry. I'm fine. Got off better than you, seeing how my pride wasn't injured."
He paused a moment to let the jest play itself out before continueing.
"But, we've not even properly introduced eachother. I am Antidone Yuuma. What's your name?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2012, 11:23:35 pm »

"Good point. I'll have to go rip that poster down later when no one's paying attention." Milly shook her hair out, then pushed it back over her shoulders. "And you're right. Kind of rude of me, huh? I'm Milainai Sedalia. You can just call me Milly, though. Nice to meet you, Antidone," she said. "Huh. Actually, I think I've heard that name before. A few years ago, back when I first started being a burger ninja. Didn't you pull a train job of some kind over in Eastern Europe?"

(Up to you if you want her to be accurate or not. :P)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2012, 11:43:29 pm »

"Think so. Romania-Bulgaria express, right?"
He raises his eyebrows and leans back into a wall.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15