Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Delivery Time! Who do you want to deliver your next burger order to?

RedCo HQ, 3rd floor, Accounting Office.
- 1 (25%)
MilkShaq's House of Dairy & B-Ball.
- 0 (0%)
The NNY Zoological Institute.
- 1 (25%)
The N.O.R.E.D. SantaBot Tracking Centre.
- 2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: [PDQ] Ninja Burger: Tragic Santabot Backstories  (Read 16680 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [PDQ] Ninja Burger: Tragic Santabot Backstories
« Reply #210 on: February 14, 2013, 06:35:28 pm »

So you are saying that Santa is going to turn up on a sleigh propelled by nuclear bombs?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 15, 2013, 09:49:17 pm »

Something I learned today: Don't give me a China Mieville book if you want me to meet deadlines. Or write coherently. With that said, enjoy your update.

Current time: 7 minutes remaining.

Antidone and Barry pull the fast one on the guards. Double reversal grifty kinda thing. Antidone goes to the loo. No problem with that, of course. They can watch the door. What's he going to do, flush himself? And so they do. Guards are watching the door and not watching Barry. He sneaks off with the bike to... do what he was about to do. So stealthy, so sauve about it, not even the narrator knows what's about to happen, let alone some guards who don't have third person omniscience going for them. ((Seriously, scapheap, what's the plan here? Where you going with that bike for the finale?))

Milainai hears the negative. Loud and clear, over and out. No shots to be fired just yet.

Somewhere on an ice slick of road, a truck pulls a car sluggishly through the snow. Almost there, almost there. Just a mile more to go. Inside, a man, a plan, a burger. Deadly ninja skills meet a life of dedication meet the childlike innocence of burger-faith. Outside, up side, a wonder-horror of a legend watches the truck go by. A heart of steel, eyes of glass, a soul of tortured Christmas spirit. Up sees down. Does down see up? ((DC 12 check to know that you're being tailed. This is in addition to whatver you want to do on your actual turn, RAM))

The guards buy it. ID was lost rescuing this guy from out in the snow. Sure, why not?

There is an instant of wetness. A dri-. A faint, almost-drip-drop, too small to be a splish-splash, to short to get all the way to drop, or even through drip. An instant of bloody falling water bloody interupted. Above the cabin, there is now a shark. Inside the shark, a kinfe. Attached to the knife, a handle. And the handle? A man wearing the face of a horse. A murder frenzy, an orgy of knives and teeth and torn flesh, turning the wine-dark sea incarnadine as Man is granted dominion over Beast by a steel-forged, serrated-edged god. They fall. There is no screaming, only shocked silence. The horse-faced conqueror stands tall as the blood pools around his feet and brushes the clinging sea-spit from his suit.

"HO HO HO."

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 15, 2013, 11:22:43 pm »

A plan you say, well, yes, there is a plan. Cook's action:
Lock the truck's controls so that it keeps driving.
Climb around and collapse the back of the truck to form a ramp in front of the car.
Use some of the remains of the rear of the truck to build a sled.
Lock truck to maximum acceleration.
Lock car to be near to, but lower than truck acceleration.
Place sled on top of car.
Place ninja on top of sled.
Place burger on top of ninja.
Forcefully coincide with fortified facility.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 16, 2013, 06:00:42 am »

((It was for riding past them toward the base))

Wait for a clear look at Santa.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 16, 2013, 08:25:56 am »

Guy casually took the knife out of the shark and cleaned it off as he hopped off the roof of the cabin. When the "HO HO HO"s pop up, he pauses, and looks to the sky. "Fat man..." He growls under his breath.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 16, 2013, 08:28:39 am »

Milainai, upon hearing the robotic laughter, scanned the sky for a potential target.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 21, 2013, 05:22:43 pm »

"Oh christ."
Antidone sighed. Blood, robots, and a emergency situation. This was not going well...
"Hey, let's try and get to cover. Maybe we can get the drop on him."
Antidone looked around for cover, and ducked for what he can find, then scanned the area for him.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]