Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Delivery Time! Who do you want to deliver your next burger order to?

RedCo HQ, 3rd floor, Accounting Office.
- 1 (25%)
MilkShaq's House of Dairy & B-Ball.
- 0 (0%)
The NNY Zoological Institute.
- 1 (25%)
The N.O.R.E.D. SantaBot Tracking Centre.
- 2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: [PDQ] Ninja Burger: Tragic Santabot Backstories  (Read 16702 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [PDQ] Ninja Burger: Double Delivery of DEATH
« Reply #120 on: December 27, 2012, 09:56:28 am »

Guy was furious. Harvey was a monster, but he was still an old friend. And it wasn't right if it was of someone else's volition that he died. No, Harvey would die by Guy personally. That mask of his torn, everything he took would be taken back. But on Guy's terms. He's prepared to keep Harvey alive and safe until he's ready to take his revenge. So for now, Harvey lives. Guy realized how long his silence had gone on, and speaks up.
"Ma'am, as part of new corporate policy introduced earlier this month, should a VIP such as yourself place an order of this nature through our direct line like this, as a precaution we are required to meet with you in person. If you can schedule something for today, I would be happy to handle the meeting, and can get your delivery going immediately after it is finished. Does this sound acceptable?"
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 27, 2012, 10:14:50 am »

((Was hoping you'd say something like that.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 27, 2012, 02:28:14 pm »

Milly's first order of business was to get to the other women's restroom (across from Evidence Drop-Off and adjoining the Fitness Room), since her map said it had lockers in it and she felt changing into a police woman's uniform would help her scout around much more efficiently.

(Also, my exp is correct and I like that map. Did you make it? ^^^)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 02:35:10 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 27, 2012, 07:20:22 pm »

((Was hoping you'd say something like that.))

Well, I am a lover of the cliche, my good colleague. I would be ashamed of myself if my renegade cop out for revenge against his ex-partner said anything other than that when asked to assassinate said ex-partner.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 27, 2012, 08:53:22 pm »

Casting cook will get the chips and drink ready...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2012, 02:16:56 pm »

Waiting in Spinal.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2012, 03:35:43 pm »

"Well, with my part done, I think I'll head on over to the police station. Make sure everything's running smoothly, check the order, and make sure that traffic isn't too bad... Though we are ninjas, so I suppose the last one doesn't matter all that much."
With a shrug, he headed off to the police station, where he looked for the prettiest female officer there to ask her about the order, and if it was still on.
((Sorry, was distracted.))

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 01, 2013, 07:22:10 pm »

Time: 23 minutes remaining.
Milly: You step out of the restroom and stride purposefully across the public lobby, slipping in behind the janitor as he makes his rounds. Trying to look as though you belong, you walk down the hallway, take a left at the first junction and step into the fitness room. Looks like there's a tenis game going and a few people running laps around the gym. A quick peek into the women's room reveals only two officers inside, one washing her hands and one in the shower.

You can handle this. The Hawthorne job was harder. After all, you haven't even had to tranq anyone yet. You go into one of the stalls and wait for officer one finishes at the sink. She doesn't notice you at all. Stepping out of the stall, you go to steal the other officer's uniform. As you lean in, she tilts her head toward you for a second and asks, "That you, Hally? I'll be out in a minute, I just got some soap in my eyes." Damn! ((You tie. 1 failure rank applied to a skill of your choice, and you need to make another roll to salvage the situation.))

Antidone:
Traffic is fine, but about a block from the police station you find... what appears to be the Mayor of New New York giving a speech to a group of school children about the evils of the "ninja subculture" and how fast food is a "gateway drug" for radioactive waste, rocketry and "turtle huffing". It is nothing you and your fellow ninja cannot handle, but you quietly despair at this incoherent slander of your noble art. Perhaps you should teach him proper respect? But, on the other hand, you are on a mission. Perhaps it would be best to ignore him. For now.
((Randomly generated side quest! Everyone gets +1 XP if the Mayor is dealt with. But doing so will take time, time you may not have.))

Barry: Grace. Skill. Speed. All words that describe your jump. The sun is briefly eclipsed by the spinning wheel of your bike before it gracefully lands right through the open third-floor window of the building. In and out fast, just like you said. Sauce was right where it was in the training videos. A quick spin around at the end of the hall and another jump puts you outside the walls again and quickly back on your way to the kitchen. Good thing you didn't look down!

Cook: You do your ancestors proud with your expert fry-up. The oil is hot, the cola is ice cold and the sauce is here. Perfection.

Guy: With a delicate sigh, she gives you the address. 1518 Greensberry Ave. in Kings. Ask for her by name. Can't be more than 10 minutes away, if you don't get lost.

((Sorry for being so slow to update. New years and all, I know, but that's no excuse. Let me know what you all think of the new format for turns?))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 01, 2013, 07:37:02 pm »

Barry hand the sauce to Cook and wait.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 01, 2013, 08:07:24 pm »

(I'll put that failure on Melee Combat, if possible; if not, then Cooking. Also, shouldn't my Stealth be at +4 in the OP?)

Milly immediately went into full-on fast-talk mode. "I'm sorry, Ma'am. I'm the new girl - Jane Stevens - just got in town today and running a bit late already. As soon as I change into my uniform, I'll be on my way and out of your hair." She gave a winning smile and went to take another uniform lying around before going back into a stall to change.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 01, 2013, 09:32:48 pm »

Stealth score updated. And you can apply failure ranks to literally any quality that you have ranks in. Cooking is fine.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 02, 2013, 01:09:33 am »

Antidone frowned and took a quick detour over to the mayor.
Well then. That's rather offensive.
"Excuse me, but what reasoning do you have for your rather substantial claims?"

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 02, 2013, 11:46:45 am »

Guy grabbed his knife, hid it properly, and began making his way down the building. His "face" was known, but removing it was not an option. He miraculously gets down to the street without incident, and hails a taxi, to avoid getting lost. He gives the driver the address, then takes the silent ride over. [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3847543/]Traffic is light, so he manages to reach the place sooner than planned. He approaches the building, and when a supposed servant answers the door, Guy asks to meet with Dahlia Bagarella.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 02, 2013, 08:40:07 pm »

Cook completes the order, surrenders it to Barry, and then prepares to shadow the delivery from the roof-tops.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 03, 2013, 04:18:16 am »

Barry take order and bike to the the NNYPD.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15