Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Delivery Time! Who do you want to deliver your next burger order to?

RedCo HQ, 3rd floor, Accounting Office.
- 1 (25%)
MilkShaq's House of Dairy & B-Ball.
- 0 (0%)
The NNY Zoological Institute.
- 1 (25%)
The N.O.R.E.D. SantaBot Tracking Centre.
- 2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: [PDQ] Ninja Burger: Tragic Santabot Backstories  (Read 16699 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: [PDQ] Ninja Burger: Milk Run
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2012, 12:54:09 am »

Antidone responded with a reassuring nod.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Felt kind of sick for a few weeks after, but I'm good now."
He leaned back against the wall, gazing out a window, with an almost wistful expression.
"So. Ever gotten hurt on the job?"

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2012, 01:43:36 am »

The Casting Cook Withdrew to the kitchen and resumed their training.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2012, 02:15:23 am »

"A few times, mostly my own fault. A lot of guys don't like to hurt women, even if they get slapped first." Milly grinned. "It's a pretty big advantage. Now, let's see. What was the worst I've ever gotten hurt on the job...? Hmm. There was this one time in France where I didn't quite make a clean getaway. I'd delivered the food but I got spotted by rival ninjas. Let me tell you, in France they train them to move fast over any kind of terrain. Anyway, I tried to vault out of an open window and grab a ledge on the building across the alley."

She winced recalling it. "Didn't go as well as I planned. I hit my head on the railing and fell two stories. Broke my left arm and a few ribs. Kind of lucky in hindsight, I guess, since they saw me fall and assumed I'd died, and I sure as well wasn't going to move and prove otherwise no matter how bad it hurt. The trip to the hospital was not fun in the slightest."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2012, 02:22:45 am »

@Lillipad: What is Harvey's last name? This will become important soon. Also, if you want to do a flashback scene to the last time you two saw each other now would be a great time.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2012, 03:57:40 am »

If I'm going to play a renegade cop turned assassin, I might as well Ham his story up to extraordinary levels. If I'm lucky, I might be able to Max Payne it up in future flasbacks.

Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [PDQ] Ninja Burger: Double Delivery of DEATH
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2012, 08:52:13 pm »

Antidone gives a sympathetic nod.
"Yeah. Hospitals suck. Stuck in bed, drugged up, constant pain..."
He smirks.
"Unless you can get someone to spend time with you there."

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2012, 09:04:43 pm »

Now that you have proven your skill to Ninja Burger, you have each been entrusted with a bit of equipment:
-One (1) NinjaNet earbud, to be used to communicate with your teammates and with HQ.
-One (1) copy of the Official Ninja Burger Employee Manual.
-Five (5) Ninja Burger uniforms.
-One (1) smoke bomb. May come in handy!

As the first one to arrive, Antidone has additionally been provided with the keys to a jet black, unmarked van parked in the Ninja Burger parking lot.

The call came in the next day, finding the ninja variously meditating, researching, training or simply conversing with eachother. A delivery was to be made.

Guy Horse recognizes the voice. Harvey.

"Afternoon, this is Officer Northman. I'd like to place an order. You see, we've got Vito Bagarella here in one of the cells. Yeah, that Vito Bagarella. Crime boss Vito Bagarella. It's his last day in our custody before the Commissioner says we have to let him go. I want to make his last day here... memorable. If you catch my drift. Could ya'll bring down a Ninja Burger Combo #2? Special Sauce #9, if you please."

He gives you the address and cell number. None of you need ask what Special Sauce #9 is. Untraceable instant death poison. Looks just like a heart attack. Harvey Northman wants you to kill the crime boss.

Before you can make the delivery, you must:
1. Prepare a #2 Combo (Double Ninja Burger, French Fries of Our Ancestors and Large RedCola)
2. Retrieve Secret Sauce #9 from the Ninja Burger Secret Sauce Reliquary on the 3rd floor (preferably without disturbing the guard puma) and administer it to the Burger.
3. Place all food in bag along with napkin, condiments and straw.
3b. Optional: Also retrieve Secret Sauce #9 antidote. Put that in the bag too.
4. Bring bag to Van.
5. Answer phone. Why is phone ringing again?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2012, 09:42:31 pm »

The Casting Cook prepares the order, swinging about the far wall and hurling the ingredients into a neat stack upon the counter. The final bun, however, must be delayed, for once capped, a burger should not be opened and the sauce is not yet ready. Time is short, for should the burger remain uncapped for too long, the innards may go brown...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2012, 06:04:03 am »

Head to Ninja Burger Secret Sauce Reliquary 3rd floor.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2012, 09:44:50 am »

Guy answers the phone. "Hello?"
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2012, 11:49:17 am »

Antidone sighed as he went to gather the bag, napkins, condiment and straw.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2012, 03:59:36 pm »

Milly went to the police station to scope out the situation. (If a roll is necessary, I'm going to use Stealth, with a roll of 12.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 25, 2012, 02:38:27 pm »

Expect update tomorrowish.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 27, 2012, 08:33:11 am »

As soon as the call comes in, the ninja move. Antidone had the bag ready, napkin staw, ketchup packet, soy sauce, all the works. The casting cook, fully recovered from his rocket-filled escapades, swings from wall to wall, placing bun, patty, cheese, patty, mayonaise, lettuce, pickle... No sauce yet. Barry sent for the sauce. And since there was no sauce, no second bun. Barry had better hurry.

Barry stood before the outer wall of the reliquary. Inside, he knew there was a puma. It said so on the wall. "Beware of Venerable Puma Who Lives in Gardens Outside Reliquary.", right on the sign. He also knew that it would not be acceptable to kill the puma. Grandmaster Dao, one of the very eldest Burger Ninjas had taught this puma kung-fu back in the days when Nippon was still a country and Dojos did not cook fat food. Killing Grandmaster Dao's puma would be very very dishonorable. He didn't even want to think what would happen to him if he did that. But still. The sauce he needed was on the other side of the wall. On the other side of the puma. Decisions like this made one wonder if it was worth being a Burger Ninja.

((You can either fight the Puma, taking a downshift to subdue it without harming it, or attempt to bypass the puma by going very very fast or very very stealthfully.))
Spoiler: Kung Fu Puma Stats (click to show/hide)

Guy picked up the phone. A voice answered, one that sounded like a combination of Cruella de Vil and Marilyn Monroe, "Ah, hello, daahling. Suprised? Most people don't get a call from Dahlia Bagarella. I normally have the help put orders for me, do forgive if I forget something." You politely (ninja are always polite when dealing with customers) inquire about her order. "Oh, yes, my order. There was recently an... altercation between my husband and one of the members of the NNYPD. An Officer Northman, if I recall correctly. I'd like to send him an Onion Death Blossom, to make sure that he understands how much my husband wishes to forgive him. Be a dear and make sure it gets chopped... extra fine for me?"

The order had finally come. Someone had told you to kill Harvey. You know you can do it. You've been training for years. So why does this give you a bad feeling, deep down in your gut?

Milly scouts out the NNYPD. She's currently in the small stall of the Woman's Restroom in the front lobby reviewing this map and planning her infiltration. Map was handed to her at the door by a bashful Ninja Trainee.
Spoiler: Huge Map (click to show/hide)
((Previous roll stands, but you have to tell me where in the building you're sneaking to first.))

((Everyone check that I have your remaining XP/skill totals correct.))
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 08:34:58 am by Grek »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 27, 2012, 08:49:12 am »

"In and out fast." Barry kicking his bicycle into high gear, flip over the wall, grasp the sauce and is out before the puma is aware of him. roll

You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15