Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Gladiators: Scorched Blade (Spring has Sprung)  (Read 4403 times)

Evil Marahadja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gladiators: Scorched Blade (Spring has Sprung)
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2012, 09:00:43 am »

Just posting to acknowlage that I have read the update. But I need to know the exact benefits the last turn before doing anything.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2013, 03:20:47 pm »

Your school information has been updated. We seem to have a system to handle training and shopping in place for next turn. For now new gear has been added to inventories without stats, and all successful training has resulted in a gladiator gaining a useful hashtag or a stat.

Post your actions for next turn. The exact stats of your new stuff will be figured out when the next turn is posted.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2013, 09:03:26 pm »

((Let's see if I can bring this back from the brink of death...))

"I still can't believe you dipped into my share of the money to pay for your pointless indulgences; we're never going to make it to the top, let alone out of this shithole, if we're spending money faster than we can make it." Verik complained to Ellian while going over their plans for the week. "At least while I was out I managed to win back the amount you squandered..."

"...So, you'll stay here and keep an eye on the slaves while they train, and I'll head out and see if I can set up some more fights for next week. I've already given them some basic instructions, so all you have to do is keep them in check and help them along where you can. Simple enough? Finally, tell Henri to see what he can find out about the other schools around here, and make sure no one goes near that spider egg."

Spoiler: Turn Recap (click to show/hide)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2013, 09:35:47 pm »

I just PMed 10ebbor10 reckoning it was dead this afternoon and offered to start something new. If this bounces back I guess we wont have to.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2013, 04:45:03 am »

I'm still here.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Evil Marahadja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2013, 04:58:16 am »

Totaly missed this update. Sorry.

*Fluff will come*

Spoiler: Turn recap (click to show/hide)

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2013, 11:02:08 am »

I'd recommend sending out some PMs to the other players to inform them that the second turn is ready; it seems that with the game's slow initial activity, the update managed to slip by unnoticed for the most part. It'd be shame to have this die so early if people are still interested in playing, yet merely forgot to check up on it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]