Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: POI interface?  (Read 829 times)

Zamithal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
POI interface?
« on: December 12, 2012, 08:03:12 pm »

First, I need to say that I use the Phoebus graphics, so my icons are different... In the upper-left corner, there is an interface pointing to points of interest, however, when I go to most of these I don't find anything... Is this not a point of interest locator? are the things underground? Is there a chart of what the icons mean? (remember I'm on Phoebus)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: POI interface?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 08:17:11 pm »

The square in the upper-left presents nearby sites you know about, and the direction they're in. A lot of them don't really exist in-game because the site maps for those haven't been released yet (that will come in the next version) Dwarven mountain halls, goblin towers, and elf retreats are all lies, at the moment, but comprise a large part of the "sites" in a world.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Zamithal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: POI interface?
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 08:20:59 pm »

I see, so il just go to one of each type to see if its actually there, k thank you for the help.