Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Kill, Escape, Restart. A zombie RTD. Turn 6  (Read 14913 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Kill, Escape, Restart. A zombie RTD.
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2012, 09:27:52 am »

got enough bullets?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2012, 09:31:07 am »

(( Scap makes a good point for why silence is a very good thing when your enemy is attracted to loud sounds.
You know things like a heavy machine gun...... On the plus side, you'll make a great distraction. ))

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2012, 09:32:12 am »

got enough bullets?

Maybe. All depends on accuracy, penetration, and stopping power. If every shot is aimed perfectly, my weapon can get eighteen kills in one clip. Mind you, the odds of a perfect shot are around two-hundred sixteen to one, but nonetheless.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2012, 09:34:36 am »

(( Well in this it's only 5-1 but still not good odds if we call down a horde upon us. ))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2012, 09:44:00 am »

((And when you kill that horde against all odds another (smaller) horde will be drawled by the fighting))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2012, 09:47:13 am »

(( Then another and another and another. Thats why the army always gets owned in zombie movies, they send in the guys with guns who fire the guns then get eaten alive by several thousand unhappy dead guys because the gunshots drew them in.... Thats why the survivors always have bats and things. Or in my case, suppressed weapons and knives. ))

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2012, 11:12:11 am »

The army always loses because if the army was successful, it would make for really short tv shows and books.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2012, 11:13:06 am »

(( Thats not the point. ))

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2012, 11:32:12 am »

Armored personnel vehicles (I'd assume we'd get some sort of near future nuclear powered one or something), are completely impervious to zombies. If you had 100 friends, could you push over 20.6 tons with a rather large wheel base? Didn't think so.

A BMP-3 would be more than enough to take down the zombies. Driving through them? Easy. Monster trucks can drive through or over cars and are a quarter of the weight. Fuel? We can go 186 miles without refueling, and I'm pretty sure it refills inside.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2012, 11:38:00 am »

(( Why would he give us a tank that makes it impossible for zombies to get to us? Maybe we'll get a humvee or something but an APC, I'd doubt it. ))

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2012, 11:40:46 am »

You'd have to leave the APC at some point.
I doubt that you could fit enough food and water for all of you in one, along with yourselves. And all your equipment.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2012, 11:44:20 am »

(( And the civilians and important people we have to rescue. ))

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2012, 12:47:47 pm »

You'd have to leave the APC at some point.
I doubt that you could fit enough food and water for all of you in one, along with yourselves. And all your equipment.

To be sure, but we'd leave when it was most convenient. I wouldn't rule out aerial resupply.

Why would he give us an APC? Because...the governments of the world want us to succeed??

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2012, 12:51:02 pm »

(( But still? It's a game which involves risk of death, APC takes out so much of the risk. Besides still, how do we fit all the people inside an APC or have enough people to drive the multiple APC we would need to do it? At least a humvee any driver could do it. ))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2012, 12:53:26 pm »

you're probable not the only zed task force and they can't give all of you high-end gears.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15