Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: Kill, Escape, Restart. A zombie RTD. Turn 6  (Read 14925 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill, Escape, Restart. A zombie RTD.
« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2012, 06:24:24 am »

Peter took a deep breath, before finally managing to tear himself away from the corpse. He took the time to look for some supplies to help him on his mission.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2012, 06:28:08 am »

Peter took a deep breath, before finally managing to tear himself away from the corpse. He took the time to look for some supplies to help him on his mission.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2012, 03:15:35 pm »

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2012, 03:24:22 pm »

D-Did you make 3 posts of the same post? 5:24 AM, 5:28 AM, 2:15 PM...?

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2012, 03:37:44 pm »

Name: Corporal Andrews
Military background: Part of a 5 man squad sent in to fight the zeds, entire squad wiped out except Andrews, now MIA.
Specialty Skills: First-Aid and CQC
Fear: Spiduhs
Poor at: Shooting innocents/normal humans
Preferred weapon: "Jenny", his custom made M337 Combat Shotgun and standard issue combat knife mounted as a bayonet.

Waitlist me or whatever, or just throw me in randomly.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 14, 2012, 03:45:53 pm »

D-Did you make 3 posts of the same post? 5:24 AM, 5:28 AM, 2:15 PM...?
He's... um... breathing carefully?

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2012, 09:02:13 pm »

Follow orders.

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 15, 2012, 04:11:25 am »

Akbar Ibn Mohammed action:
Being a (trying,if the roll sucks.) badass he is,he shows his unrealitism martial arts to kick zeds asses! While saying to his "friends" "Think this as your cover fire,my friends!"

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Kill, Escape, Restart. A zombie RTD. (Turn 2)
« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2012, 07:06:43 pm »

Turn 2: Exiting our comfort Zone

Military:
Following orders, Janus and Cerberus double-team the zombie; Janus from the front and Cerberus from behind. (4+1) Janus cuts off one off its legs causing the zombie to fail in its attempt to bite him. (3+1) Cerberus stabs it through the chest distracting it. Peter Gabriel fires at it with his assault rifle, (5+1) nailing it in the head and killing it. Charlie shoves the zombie carcass off the roof. (2) It causes a few zombies to stare upwards. Murphy readys a surpressed pistol but sighs in relief when he realizes he doesn't need to use it yet. At an order from Peter, Hanz and David move to check the stairs and the top floor. (5) Seeing no zombies they slowly venture down to the next level, where (5) they hear several gunshots and see that a battle between some survivors and zombies is taking place at one end of the building level. Jake looks over the roof to see a bunch of zombies wandering around the street. He wonders if taking them out now while the team is safe on the roof is a good idea.MIR07Xp reports that he received a response from the nearby zoo. It's on the way to the bunker.

Survivor:
(4,1) Peter finds his stash of leftover Halloween candy in a closet. Outside his front door he hears moaning and banging. It seems his gunshot attracted attention.

Sturm heard a gunshot from 110 and sees two people exiting 114.

Clair and John head out the back door (5) very quietly and without incident. They come outside of the back door of 110.

(5) Stanley finds some canned food (5 cans or so) and a canopener. He then looks out the front window and sees that some zombies are heading towards 110.

Utopian:
(6) For some reason the zombies stay away. Ruth wonders why. (6) The team loads three carts with lots of food, some drinks, and a few medical supplies. There is about (1) $10 in cash lying around that Jane grabs. Mohammed (5+1) kills the nearest zombie by shooting it with his silenced pistol. (5) He boasts about his cover fire, which is ignored by the zombies but impresses John Chase.

Meanwhile, Andrew goes up to the roof and looks around. (4,3) He finds someone’s lunch that was uneaten. He takes it and adds it to the Utopian's small food pile, hoping it wasn’t something awful.
Spoiler: Area Near Utopians (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Modifiers (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 07:25:05 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2012, 07:12:44 pm »

Gather up the other men and join the group I sent ahead, use suppressed weapons to kill or distract the zombies, use my assault rifle.

"Let's get moving boy's we got people to save."
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 07:40:57 pm by mesor »

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2012, 07:21:48 pm »

Head down to the streets and avoid straying too far from the office building. Loot garbage cans, dumpsters and such for random items. Return if any zombies are spotted.

-EDIT SINCE MAP WORKS-

Check out the building to the direct east of the office building.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 07:33:23 pm by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2012, 07:25:46 pm »

My map is fixed so it works now.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2012, 07:28:08 pm »

What map?

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2012, 07:33:37 pm »

Continue to follow others.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2012, 07:40:01 pm »

The one for the Utopians
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15