Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Where'd He Go?  (Read 853 times)

Sleeves

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Where'd He Go?
« on: December 06, 2012, 06:06:32 pm »

It appears that while I was sneaking up on a bandit leader he decided to go chase down some ibexes for no apparent reason. I've killed all his cronies but I haven't seen the leader since. Been searching the surrounding area for an hour or so with no luck. At the very least I can keep track of whether or not he's dead because killing him is permanently affixed to my quest agenda.

Any suggestions?

Drazinononda

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm really too normal to play this game so much.`
    • View Profile
Re: Where'd He Go?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 12:59:07 am »

Go to the fast travel screen and Wait (not sleep!) for a few hours. He'll return to his camp, find you standing there, and give his little "I'm a scary man" speech, then you can kill him.
Children you rescue shouldn't behave like rabid beasts.  I guess your regular companions shouldn't act like rabid beasts either.
I think that's a little more impossible than I'm likely to have time for.
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 07:38:33 am »

Go to the fast travel screen and Wait (not sleep!) for a few hours. He'll return to his camp, find you standing there, and give his little "I'm a scary man" speech, then you can kill him.

And what if he randomly died to one of the Ibexs? :P

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 11:03:50 am »

Go report his death?
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 01:29:34 pm »

Won't it say "report X's death" in the quest log if he's dead?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.