Ordinary Luigi Sisters
- 2 (28.6%)
attack the killer klownz!!!!1!!11!
- 1 (14.3%)
Dungeons and Drakes
- 2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Game Night!  (Read 7017 times)

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
Re: Game Night!
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2012, 10:40:04 pm »

Name: Charlie
Gaming Style: He doesn't really care what happens so much, leading him to make dumbass decisions and be okay with it.
(Optional) Age: 20
(Optional) Gender: Male
(Optional) Biography: Nope. That requires "thot."

"Hey guys, we gonna play Dungeons and Drakes or what?"

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2012, 11:00:02 pm »

I hope so, my reflexes aren't so good and I freeze up in simulated danger. Or I start shooting with whatever I have in my hand. I think I once accidentally overhealed a BLU Scout on TF2. When playing RED.
Still not sure how that happened.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2012, 11:03:32 pm »

"Dungeons and Drakes, of course. Jeez. What is this, primary school?!"
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2012, 11:13:13 pm »

"I've been itching for some Packman, but whatever."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2012, 11:17:48 pm »

I choose Ordinary Luigi Sisters! I know AAALL the secrets!

((Quick bit of trivia. There was actually a blatant rip-off of the Original Mario Bros. made for the Commodore 64, called 'Great Guyana Sisters. This just made me think of that. That and I assume that it would be Legend of Helda: Five Staves or something.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2012, 01:28:41 am »

"Legend of Helda actually sounds pretty fun. Lets try it."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2012, 03:11:44 am »

There is a huge argument between what game you should game, and eventually it comes down between Dungeons and Drakes and Ordinary Luigi Sisters. To settle this argument, you chose a tried and true method of figuring out which gamey game to game. Paper Scissors Rock. You like it because it can be counted as a game in itself. Theodore and Charlie square off, and start the battle!
Hallie throws rock!
So does Theodore!
A ripple of laughter briefly runs through the crowd, but is silenced as they start another round!
Theodore throws paper!
Charlie throws scissors!
A cheer came from everyone who wanted to play Dungeons and Drakes, and a boo from the Ordinary Luigi fans.
"So it's settled then," someone in the small crowd says.
"Yup." Someone else agrees as everyone makes their characters.

Ned speaks up
"I would be fine with any of them but I haven't read the manual for attack of the killer klownz yet so can someone pass me the manual for it
Someone hands you the manual, and you read it. It looks like it was made by a 5-year old with a phobia of clowns.
rule1:u must kil the klownz. no makig frends!!
rule:2 it is lik papr siscors rok, and evetim u bet som1 you mak them los helth.
rule3:u stat with 5 helth. the klownz stat with 5 to

Quick note: I won't be accepting anyone else from here on out.
((I still have no idea of how this works. :P))
I guess that makes two of us.  :P

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2012, 03:31:40 am »

"My character will be the great Po"

Chick make her spoon dancer character using 30 different Dungeons and Drakes books
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2012, 03:47:58 am »

"Um chick you might have forgotten the rule about the amount of books you can use"
Make my character called Sniknej Yorel the shouty chargeman
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 05:24:33 am by NoahTophatz »
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2012, 03:48:15 am »

"Totally call witch."
Begin construction of witch, with as many destructive spells as I can research and fit. A wizard did it!
Named Kira Re'volence, for total irony.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 07:28:58 am by Cassandra »
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2012, 03:53:33 am »

Chick look up the rule in the book then put away one of the book "There you go 29 is fine"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2012, 07:08:20 am »

"I guess I'll take the spot of resident tank and melee fighter then." he says, checking on the books. "I keep playing humans over and over, I guess I'll vary a little bit this time."

Character called Falkras Ardden, minotaur warblade.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2012, 07:19:21 am »

But I already said that I would be the shouts guy that charges enemies
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2012, 07:42:06 am »

"I'll take the mage/planner...no I won't, I just rolled a 5 for Intelligence. Um. Are we playing with the house rule that let's us choose which rolls go to which stats?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2012, 09:05:46 am »

"If you're taking the tank, I'll be the melee damage support.  Something that hits hard but perhaps can't take it so well."

Roll up an assassin with a penchant for poison.  A half-elf named Sinister.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7