Ordinary Luigi Sisters
- 2 (28.6%)
attack the killer klownz!!!!1!!11!
- 1 (14.3%)
Dungeons and Drakes
- 2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Game Night!  (Read 7018 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Game Night!
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2012, 04:49:25 pm »

Gaming Style: Aggressive. Cheating, Secrets, Hacking, overall being a bitch while playing.
TTRPGs, not video games.
Cheating will be tougher, hacking impossible, and bitchiness punishable by having your drow rogue tossed down the stairs to a hydra.

((Not my drow, my campaign. The drow had killed the NPC cleric I sent with for healing and the others didn't know about the hydra. Still, I have a point.))
You don't know that it's TTRPGs. He doesn't state it.
You are a gamer, gaming games. It so happens to be game night tonight. What game will you game?
Do we CHOOSE what game we play?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2012, 04:54:17 pm »

((Robo Rally!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2012, 04:55:22 pm »

((Robo Rally!))
((My vote is for Mario Kart/Mario Party. Because I can.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2012, 05:53:28 pm »

Oh yes our characters will get along like a house on !!fire!!.
and it will be very fun
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2012, 07:37:37 pm »

Gaming Style: Aggressive. Cheating, Secrets, Hacking, overall being a bitch while playing.
TTRPGs, not video games.
Cheating will be tougher, hacking impossible, and bitchiness punishable by having your drow rogue tossed down the stairs to a hydra.
((Not my drow, my campaign. The drow had killed the NPC cleric I sent with for healing and the others didn't know about the hydra. Still, I have a point.))
You don't know that it's TTRPGs. He doesn't state it.
You are a gamer, gaming games. It so happens to be game night tonight. What game will you game?
Do we CHOOSE what game we play?
Well, most of us seem to be assuming TTRPG.

I vote whatever roleplaying game we have the books for. "I think I have the GURPS and D&D books on my phone..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2012, 07:39:30 pm »

Tik tak toe... don't look at me like that.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2012, 07:47:23 pm »

well whatever we are palying someone should send me a link to the instruction booklet
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2012, 07:53:34 pm »

well whatever we are palying someone should send me a link to the instruction booklet
It will probable be generic fantasy where we make up rules as we go along. Maybe.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2012, 07:58:17 pm »

It will probable be generic fantasy where we make up rules as we go along. Maybe.
Aw...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2012, 08:01:08 pm »

if it is i am going to be putting all the discovered rules into a word document to make it easier to play as my character

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2012, 08:11:03 pm »

if it is i am going to be putting all the discovered rules into a word document to make it easier to play as my character
Cool. I'd still rather go with a real game, though.
Sig

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2012, 10:09:40 pm »

As the final gamey gamers arrived, you all set about discussing what game to game. Luckily, only a few gamey games were brought, so the decision hopefully won't be that hard.
GAME CHOICES:
Packman
Legend of Helda
Ordinary Luigi Sisters
attack the killer klownz!!!!1!!11!
Dungeons and Drakes

Everyone accepted.
Are we only one person, or several gamers?
Everyone is themselves, if that makes sense.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2012, 10:12:18 pm »

((I still have no idea of how this works. :P))

Theodore chimes in, in the hopes of playing a roleplaying game.
"Dungeons and Drakes, I suppose?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2012, 10:15:25 pm »

Seconded.
Sig

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2012, 10:35:31 pm »

Ned speaks up
"I would be fine with any of them but I haven't read the manual for attack of the killer klownz yet so can someone pass me the manual for it
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7