Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: (Spoilers) Best ways to locate HFS in adventure mode?  (Read 3184 times)

Re: (Spoilers) Best ways to locate HFS in adventure mode?
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2012, 11:18:53 pm »

The easiest way to reach the circus, is to go into fort mode and open a path to it, then abandon the fort and go adventurer.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 06:40:19 pm »

I've had FBs enter through Hell too.

Intriguing. I haven't actually had the pleasure of running into an FB or Titan in adventure mode yet. I'm thinking I might go Zerg Rush dig to hell, since I ended up abandoning the adventurer I was exploring on--that was the only thing keeping me from it, cause I'd gotten pretty far, but I got ambushed by a BCO and lost a leg, and got bored trying to hobble back to the surface.

It's too bad adventure mode doesn't trigger the Zerg Rush. Probably because of the whole "one on one" thing, but I feel like that makes it even more important to have it. It's probably hardcoded so mods won't let you fix it, sadly...
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 07:39:02 pm »

I've had FBs enter through Hell too.

Intriguing. I haven't actually had the pleasure of running into an FB or Titan in adventure mode yet. I'm thinking I might go Zerg Rush dig to hell, since I ended up abandoning the adventurer I was exploring on--that was the only thing keeping me from it, cause I'd gotten pretty far, but I got ambushed by a BCO and lost a leg, and got bored trying to hobble back to the surface.

It's too bad adventure mode doesn't trigger the Zerg Rush. Probably because of the whole "one on one" thing, but I feel like that makes it even more important to have it. It's probably hardcoded so mods won't let you fix it, sadly...

You could use DFhack to set the game to fort mode when you cross into it to trigger the zerg rush then set mode back to Adv.
Pages: 1 [2]