Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: [Mini-RTD] Arena of the Demon Lord [Turn 15: Goo and More Goo]  (Read 15115 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: [Mini-RTD] Arena of the Demon Lord [Turn 4: Opportunism]
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2012, 07:42:58 am »

Find a level one to beat up on. Preferably a child of it's species. Ooh! Ooh! I know! A baby seal!
((We're level one, btw.))
((Beat up ourselfs?))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2012, 07:47:58 am »

"We are people, I suppose. Not mercenaries as far as I know." he answers. "The only reason I'm not disturbed by what is happening here is because it isn't the first time it happens."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2012, 07:59:52 am »

Cyri tilted her head in amusement, looking at the others gathered around one by one. "People, I agree. It's not everyday one sees a construct of eldritch ice wearing a neep, eh? Being yellow too, hah! Reminds me of my time in the Southlands, hunting in the snow with only a crossbow and a fur pelt over my clothing, against walls of living ice.

"Anyway, back to the topic. What do you mean, 'first time'? You've met people like this before?"

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2012, 08:56:46 am »

I know we're level one. I meant a wild level one. Gm isn't going to launch us into involuntary PvP, I hope.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2012, 09:00:12 am »

I know we're level one. I meant a wild level one. Gm isn't going to launch us into involuntary PvP, I hope.
((The way you worded it, no. I think it is clear enough you are looking for monsters.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2012, 09:18:19 am »

Waitlist please?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Also, when I eventually get in please wait at least a day until autoing me.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2012, 05:22:54 pm »

"Hey, burnboy, you only hit it because I distracted it. Had you gone first, I bet it would have ripped your head right off of your smug shoulders."
"And you over there, warmblood lady with the sword! The yellow is lemon flavoring. I only smell bad because I worked up such a sweat while fighting that wolf."

Take the wolf's tail. Follow Valerio and help him look for a low level monster.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2012, 05:41:01 pm »

Turn 5: Allies

"I'll take some ribs"

Do just that.
'Of course, ignore the newcomer. A fine group I am doomed to meet.' Cyri mumbled as she took the wolf's right front paw, if possible. But there was one man who managed to do something significant. He seemed like a reasonable person, probably a militia fighter from the nearby lands?

"Going with the flow? Others are hunting wolves for no discernible reason, hmm?" the Hunter grinned at the man's reply. "Well, then I guess I'll tag along with you people. Cyri Fenethor, Demon Hunter at your service. What is this place, and why are- is your band of motley composition? Mercenaries?"

Try to see if any herbs are around. Examine current area.

Find a level one to beat up on. Preferably a child of it's species. Ooh! Ooh! I know! A baby seal!
((We're level one, btw.))
Take the wolf hide. "I hit wolf too, snowman. And I did it better then you did."
"Hey, burnboy, you only hit it because I distracted it. Had you gone first, I bet it would have ripped your head right off of your smug shoulders."
"And you over there, warmblood lady with the sword! The yellow is lemon flavoring. I only smell bad because I worked up such a sweat while fighting that wolf."

Take the wolf's tail. Follow Valerio and help him look for a low level monster.
With no consensus on who gets what, the spoils of victory go to the one who dealt the finishing blow- Cyri scoops up her prize before the others have a chance to get over there.

Cyri: L3 Wolf Paw Gained!

She finds no herbs, however. At least, no useful herbs.

Chase Valerio's party! Annoy people. Join party because it seems to clearly be the best way of blendering monsters.
Valerio's party is tragically lacking in membership controls, and so you seamlessly integrate yourself without issue.

[6][4] You manage to utterly infuriate [4] M'Bokgal, who turns his murderous attentions from Peter to you.

[6][3] vs [1] His spear goes right through your throat.

2 dmg taken
You Have Died!

"We luck out with the wolf the woods won't be as forgiving I would look around here some more"

"No. No, no, no."

>Stab this man. Just once. Like whacking a puppy with a newspaper for peeing on the rug.

Also, +1 to Attack!

Your rage is distracted by that robot girl, so you murder her.

+3x1=3 exp
1 Attack Gained

You may also claim a trophy.

Join the least populated party, because that's how Herby roll baby!
Oh and kill/maim and/or eat stuff while he's at it!

Herby decides to team up with Grimicin, being the only other person not in town or the largest party, and the two go a-hunting.

[5] You encounter that slime from before.

Pink Slime
6/6 HP
1 Attack

Valerio sighed. Same thing as his days as an useless peasant...Well, he was actually still a peasant.

"People, just calm down. There is no need for fighting. Also, we have, or at least I have, no idea." he answers to Cyri. "We are just going with the flow."

Get the pelt (or some teeth, paws, meat etc instead if someone else claims the pelt) if it happens to be possible to get more than one trophy from the same creature. Then keep looking around the Shallow Plains for a level one enemy with the party after and if the group moves out.
You valiantly lead the group onwards.

[5] You find another large wolf, though this one looks a bit tubby.

Tubby Wolf
6/6 HP
1 Attack

The Demon King gives a slightly interested "Hmmmmm..."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
Re: [Mini-RTD] Arena of the Demon Lord [Turn 5: Allies]
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2012, 05:45:47 pm »

Grimicin lets out a weary sigh and turns to his adversary, a puddle of feminine sludge. "You aren't going to leave me alone, are you?"

Hearing footsteps coming from town, he turns to the advancing.... Er. Whatever it is, and calls out a customary greeting. "Wanna beat the shit out of this harmless little thing I found?"

Give Slimy a static shock. Feetie-pajamas ftw! Jokes aside, shock it. Somehow.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2012, 05:46:11 pm »

"attack patten beta go"

Stab the big boned wolf.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2012, 05:46:59 pm »

"Wolf no like fire. Wolf die!" I scream, attacking the wolf

Attack wolf after scapheap
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2012, 06:05:41 pm »

"So it's just a fatter wolf? 'SNO PROBLEM!"

Attack the wolf, and laugh at how awful my pun is.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2012, 06:14:16 pm »

"Chaaarge! I guess." Valerio says before doing as said.

Attack the tubby wolf.
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2012, 06:16:01 pm »

Look around for anyone who's been stuck here too.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2012, 07:51:48 pm »

"Wanna beat the shit out of this harmless little thing I found?"
"Is there any reason NOT to?"

Go in an all out laughing buzzsaw rampage on the slime!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13