Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: [Mini-RTD] Arena of the Demon Lord [Turn 15: Goo and More Goo]  (Read 15069 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: [Mini-RTD] Arena of the Demon Lord [Turn 2: Everyone Walks Into A Bar]
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2012, 04:49:45 pm »

"If we all attack it we may win."

Attack the scary wolf.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: [Mini-RTD] Arena of the Demon Lord [Turn 1: Introduction]
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2012, 04:53:33 pm »

reserve me a slot on the waitlist

Name: Azgamanth
Description: small bluish grey imp
Mentality:errattic and cowardly
Attack type: shock
Aspiring class: greater lightning demon
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2012, 04:53:54 pm »

((After we die, can we just resubmit a character? Because that wolf spells "end of the line" for some people, either we run or not.))

"Well, we are dead already. It's just a matter of dying once again." Valerios says philosophically before preparing to strike.

Attack the wolf.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2012, 04:54:51 pm »

Run away, that thing is freakishly strong for my weakness. Try to find a level one, or perhaps a two with only one attack.

"LOOTLOOTLOOTLOOTLOOTLOOT!
Only a crimson river will grant me the power needed to accomplish my beaversnailgoating."
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2012, 04:57:22 pm »

If the snowman attacks the wolf, attack after him. If he doesn't attack the wolf, attack after Valerio.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2012, 05:19:30 pm »

Look around for some others who aren't native.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2012, 06:15:17 pm »

"Ugh... It was a wolf like you that made me yellow like this, wasn't it? Time to die!"

Attack the wolf after Valerio does.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2012, 08:53:05 pm »

Turn 3: On A Silver Platter

"If we all attack it we may win."

Attack the scary wolf.
[5] vs [2] You poke the wolf with your light spear.

1 dmg dealt to wolf
+2x2=4 exp

[4] vs [5] The wolf snaps its gruesome jaws at you, but you twist to the side in time. Whew!

+1x2=2 exp

((After we die, can we just resubmit a character? Because that wolf spells "end of the line" for some people, either we run or not.))

"Well, we are dead already. It's just a matter of dying once again." Valerios says philosophically before preparing to strike.

Attack the wolf.
((There's probably at least a 50/50 chance of nobody dying to the wolf, but yes, you can rejoin immediately after dying.

If you mean with the exact same character, then no. At least make it his identical twin or something. :P))

[2] vs [5] The wolf dodges your feeble lunge.

Run away, that thing is freakishly strong for my weakness. Try to find a level one, or perhaps a two with only one attack.

"LOOTLOOTLOOTLOOTLOOTLOOT!
Only a crimson river will grant me the power needed to accomplish my beaversnailgoating."
[2] vs [2] You fail to escape the slime, but manage to put enough distance between you and it to avoid it attacking you.

If the snowman attacks the wolf, attack after him. If he doesn't attack the wolf, attack after Valerio.
((Bold yer actions.))

[1] vs [5] Your indecisive cowardice completely ruins any attempt to attack the wary wolf.

Look around for some others who aren't native.
Unless these imps aren't from around here, you appear to be the only non-native in town.

"Ugh... It was a wolf like you that made me yellow like this, wasn't it? Time to die!"

Attack the wolf after Valerio does.
[2] vs [4] You flail uselessly at the target of your vengeance.

Quote from: Auto-Cyri
!
[1] vs [1] Cyri and the wolf get into a faking-out match, each refusing to make a genuine move for fear it's an enemy feint. It's rather silly to watch.

Quote from: Auto-Bok
!
[6][1] vs [1] M'Bokgal slathers himself in gravy, stuffs a large mushroom in his mouth, and provides a refreshing beverage to go alongside him for the wolf. The wolf grasps that M'Bokgal would only do so if he was poisonous, but would know the wolf would know that and thus WOULDN'T be poisonous, but would know he'd know he'd know that...

Needless to say, by the time he comes to a decision M'Bokgal has had ample time to try something else.

+2x2x2=8 experience
Also luckiest sonovabitch ever

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So, yeah. If you don't want to be auto'd into attacking alongside your party, you might want to mention it.

Or rather, if you'd like some default behavior in case you haven't gotten an action in yet, might want to mention it. Veeeeeery close call for our resident minstrel there.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: [Mini-RTD] Arena of the Demon Lord [Turn 3: On A Silver Platter]
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2012, 09:01:35 pm »

Quote from: Auto-Cyri
!
[1] vs [1] Cyri and the wolf get into a faking-out match, each refusing to make a genuine move for fear it's an enemy feint. It's rather silly to watch.

Quote from: Auto-Bok
!
[6][1] vs [1] M'Bokgal slathers himself in gravy, stuffs a large mushroom in his mouth, and provides a refreshing beverage to go alongside him for the wolf. The wolf grasps that M'Bokgal would only do so if he was poisonous, but would know the wolf would know that and thus WOULDN'T be poisonous, but would know he'd know he'd know that...

Needless to say, by the time he comes to a decision M'Bokgal has had ample time to try something else.

+2x2x2=8 experience
Also luckiest sonovabitch ever

(that was hilarious. I cracked up after reading that.)

Attack after Logan (wwolin)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2012, 09:03:31 pm »

Run like a proper pansy! I've seen pink slimes run that fast! Oh wait.....

"Why am I being matched in speed by an amorphous amoeba using pseudo pods? Am I that unfit? I really suck."

Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2012, 09:08:01 pm »

Check whether guitar is still in possesion.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2012, 09:14:25 pm »

((I know, Irony. Also, can I change my attack type to pierce? I just remembered I wanted to get Valerio to use a lance.))

"...I have to say this last round of attacks was fairly interesting." the peasant wannabe knight says before preparing once more to strike.

Attack after someone has already tanked the wolf's strike.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2012, 09:31:34 pm »

"You warmblooded wuss of a wolf! Come back here and fight like a snowman!"

Attack the wolf. Insult anyone who attacks after me.

"You warmbloods are shaking like leaves, and it's definitely not because it's cold out..."
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2012, 09:37:09 pm »

M'Bokgal spat out the mushroom and grinned his misshapen grin.
"Hur. Hur. Uh. ...I smell nice."

>Stab the wolf! In the eyyyyeeeee!

>Then lick gravy from self. Mmh, gravy.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2012, 03:33:05 am »

Of course, in this lair of souls, I'm ignored. Just like last Monday...ugh.

Take initiative and strike the wolf first!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13