Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

People still read this?

Yep
No
Found this through Hall of Fame

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 90

Author Topic: ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW X: Law of Revolution  (Read 212376 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW X: Law of Revolution
« Reply #1095 on: April 13, 2013, 11:50:53 pm »

Imply to the GM that if I do not come back to life soon I will begin trying to derm everything from the afterlife.
Counterpoint: Everything is dermed to a point where nothing can be dermed anymore, bringing us to a point of stability. Additional derming is superfluous.
Countercounterpoint: If everything was derm'd to that point, previous experience suggests it would need to be derm'd past the point at which the game world ceases to exist, possibly far beyond said point. As there is still a game world, said point has not been reached. Hence, derming further is possible.

Counter[x3]point: nobody has ever stated the game world existed.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: April 14, 2013, 03:55:48 am »

Look for ammunition for the gun and body armour. Head to the bunker's control room
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: April 14, 2013, 04:21:51 am »

release head of space force.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: April 14, 2013, 12:39:27 pm »

Imply to the GM that if I do not come back to life soon I will begin trying to derm everything from the afterlife.
Counterpoint: Everything is dermed to a point where nothing can be dermed anymore, bringing us to a point of stability. Additional derming is superfluous.
Countercounterpoint: If everything was derm'd to that point, previous experience suggests it would need to be derm'd past the point at which the game world ceases to exist, possibly far beyond said point. As there is still a game world, said point has not been reached. Hence, derming further is possible.
Counter[x3]point: nobody has ever stated the game world existed.
Counter4point: If it didn't exist, how could we derm it at all, or even do ANYTHING to/in it?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: April 14, 2013, 01:10:05 pm »

"SILENCE! Don't make me turn you two into mooks!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: April 14, 2013, 01:33:24 pm »

"I'm dead; until I come back you can't touch me!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: April 14, 2013, 02:21:00 pm »

"Good point. Oh and you are still head of whatever you where head of."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: April 14, 2013, 02:34:52 pm »

"Good point. Oh and you are still head of whatever you where head of."
"Would it be inappropriate for me to make a joke about how hard it is for government employees to be fired?"
Sig

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: April 14, 2013, 02:45:01 pm »

"Don't worry you will still have your job. Oh and the jokes are fine to say."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: April 14, 2013, 05:19:49 pm »

>Remove all memories of the rebellion from my mind.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: April 14, 2013, 05:40:49 pm »

He just said that. Do you have any idea what this means for you now? You just claimed invulnerability. No matter how temporary, I am now obligated by an untold number of philosophical arguments to hunt down and murder whatever metaphysical presence you have. Now to set up options.

• Dystopian society for the erasure from existence via Big Brother and rewriting of history books.
  • Literally destroying any impact you had via... ugh... time-fuckery.
  • Erasing you with the power of "Erase GWG from existence"-level minimalism.
  • Just destroy the planet with everyone who knows you on it.

Because the power of Irony, Rule of Funny, and my own cynical breed of Dramatic Convenience demand it.

Personally, I'm thinking the last one. Sounds easiest. I think it was Xantalos who put out a patent on time-based shananigans, and the dystopia sounds like it could end in myriad horrible ways. Plus, I have been waiting for far too long to make an Exterminatus speech.

Alternate Script:

Challenge Accepted.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW IX: Deja Vu
« Reply #1106 on: April 14, 2013, 06:35:54 pm »

Upgrade missiles to have antimatter warheads
We are all in an alternate dimension where antimatter and nuclear missiles do not exist.

Demand I be released and reinstated as Admiral lest I cleanse the ship of heresy!
Acquire my Admiral hat.
Force the colony to swear fealty to me and the Emprah, Tavik.

(6) The doors are opened as a bunch of people start apologizing to you.
(6) Admiral hat acquired. A bunch of hot people of the gender you prefer start running towards you.
(6) The colony swears loyalty to you and the emperor. They fall under the spell of the sexy admiral hat.

Use My Servo-arms cause i got two,To move Science stuff into My Lab,then Began my work

First Stage is research and observation

Second Stage is hypothesis and experiments

Third Stage is Result

Last stage is Working  super serum

Being Master of Technology,doctor of engineering,Use machine to make super serum is easy,the hard part is find how to make it

(2) Your servo arms break. (1) And you discover that GWG used the project's money for his coup. You need lots of money.

((The Art of Minimalism is longer, if you ignore the fact that it got enderm'd six times. And since RtDtL is more of 9 successive RtD's using the same thread...))

Also: WHEDON! WHEDON! WHEDON!

Ahem.

Get someone else to write. Maybe someone who was a fan beck before The Chick was cool and after I was. Come back to life.

(2) The show's producers are reluctant to do so. You can always respawn though
(2) YOU CAN ALWAYS RESPAWN. I'M NOT STOPPING YOU. I'M ONLY STOPPING YOU FROM RESURRECTING YOUR PREVIOUS CHARACTER.

Become the commander of a Paragon-class vessel in deep space.[/b]
(4) okay

Look for ammunition for the gun and body armour. Head to the bunker's control room
(5) You find both. then (4) head for the control room.

>Remove all memories of the rebellion from my mind.
(6) What Rebellion?

Current roster:
Leader: Tavik Toth
Lancer: onyxjew
Big Guy: Zanzetkuken
Smart Guy: nosaneinme
Sneaky Guy: Xantalos
Chick: Chick
6th Ranger: GWG

Onyxjew: head of space force. in charge of space ships. Sexy admiral hat.

Zanzetkuken: Void-energy dragon in charge of airforce

GWG: Immune to Heat, Temperature Resistance, Cannot tolerate Heavy Metal, and 125% the balance, strength and flexibility of an ordinary human. Earplugs, supervillain's Head Minion in charge of military with dumb mook follower Dead again.

Yoink: Dead

LordSlowpoke: head of diplomacy in a ship in space

Nosaneinme: Omision, crazy tech priest in charge of super serum project

Tavik Toth: Healing-Factored guy in charge of everything

TopHat: in bunker control room with gun, ammo and armor

Xantalos: Predator Drone with missiles stalking Bill Clinton. Head of intelligence in control of a satellite. Tasked with looking for rebels
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 06:46:02 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: April 14, 2013, 06:36:33 pm »

Whoops, please wait to post.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: April 14, 2013, 06:38:59 pm »

Upgrade missiles to have antimatter warheads
We are all in an alternate dimension where antimatter and nuclear missiles do not exist.

And we lost the missiles when pluto blew up...
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: April 14, 2013, 06:46:44 pm »

Alright, turn is up.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 90