Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Half Life 2 Roleplay [1 Spot open to go, sign up for character creation rules]  (Read 3038 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm in as well.

Rhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm in
Most people's relationship with Dwarf Fortress is akin to Stockholm Syndrome.
Dwarf Fortress doesn't mean to do it... I just can't behave sometimes so it has to correct me.
Wait, there's a player list?

Pandemix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Half Life 2 Roleplay [Spots open]
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 03:32:00 pm »

Two character sheets up and approved, still waiting for another player.

Harry Oldman [scapheap]
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Kal Mithras [mesor]

Kinda hat to change some of Mesor's stats, however, there you have your "silencer" :D
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 04:55:12 pm by Pandemix »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

*look at character sheets* scaphead that a new one.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not quite what I had in mind for a soldier who can use 2 pistols at once...

But I'll just have to find some pistols.

Pandemix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Exactly. I wanted you to start on quite some...bad weps. Need to get some new onez. Or build them together, just need another player so we can start. Also: I'd recommend storing those weps somewhere when we start, dont wanna be seen by the combine running arround with weapons

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well the club at least is concealable assuming I've got a jacket.

Pandemix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Id imagine you can find one pretty easily.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That works.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Is the title accurate in still requiring another player and if so does it matter that I only know what I've read on TV Tropes about Half-Life?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Rhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm sending my sheet today. Sorry for the delay.
Most people's relationship with Dwarf Fortress is akin to Stockholm Syndrome.
Dwarf Fortress doesn't mean to do it... I just can't behave sometimes so it has to correct me.
Wait, there's a player list?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Is the title accurate in still requiring another player and if so does it matter that I only know what I've read on TV Tropes about Half-Life?
I think that be ok can't think of anything that would need more to understand.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Pandemix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Charcreation is out to Wyrm, also depending on Lore: We'll start 5 weeks after the initial combine appeareance, so you're characters would most likely not know everything about them anyway, however, Combine Soldiers (Overwatch) etc. will be actually played after lore, so enhanced human beings, this will not be a Gordon Freeman easy as cake kill dropships RP :P

Pandemix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Half Life 2 Roleplay [Spots open]
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2012, 04:28:24 pm »

OOC: 3rd Character in and Approved, starting now, as for backstories: Tell them in Character, leaves you something to do and its more interesting for me as a GM that way, too :P

From now on you decide where this goes, leaves only one thing to me: Have fun and dont die too quickly.

IC:

5 weeks after the Combine attack on Earth..
Defence, broken. Hope, non existant. Resistance, never executed.
This is the world we...you, live in now. An occupied one by an alien race of that noone knows their exact goals and targets for this planet. You are residents of City 87, previously known as Oakland in the state of california it now belongs to "District 5", known as  the United States of America before the invasion. Humans now patrol your streets, the combine soldiers have gone further into the country searching for the last existing parts of the US Army, many signed up for the "Metro Police", Human beings who had no other choice, got forced into it, or just wanted to escape from the ruins, but also just sadistic people loving to torture the society that might have put them in jail or other things. You three have been put into appartment 23 in block 512, this is where you currently are while the Combine patrol the streets, all of you somehow managed to hide their weapons from the combine, altough you've only known the others in the same room as yours for 2 days your goal seems pretty clear, but it's up to you on how to achieve it. We wish you the best luck, we need people like you, to form the Resistance.

Harry Oldman [scapheap]

Kal Mithras [mesor]

James Torrens [Rhyme]

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

I would like to join. Assuming that you are still accepting characters, that is. Actually, I think I might observe for a while, before actually joining.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:33:22 pm by OREOSOME »
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.
Pages: 1 [2] 3