Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hi Guy's, How To Deal With My Crush..?  (Read 3724 times)

mcsafety

• Bay Watcher
  • ;p
    • View Profile
Hi Guy's, How To Deal With My Crush..?
« on: December 03, 2012, 01:34:18 am »

there is a girl who that I know that i Think is really cute , I want to ask her to date me but Im not sure my parent's will approve? :-( we have just met, or me and her i mean, and we hang out together a lot at home and I think she is really realy cute but I dont know how to ask... or if my parent's will be think i am old enough..

back ground: we just moved to a new City and i don't know anyone friends yet so I dont know who to ask for advice?? she is the first person i am really close with....
name: magmammal
type:  Fire/kangaroo
evoles into Magkingbird (and gets wings and beak, with flying type and a crown )
pokedox: Magmammal was just a kangaroo until one day he ate coal, and it was so hot he got hot and he wanders the land burning his footsteps.

mcsafety

• Bay Watcher
  • ;p
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Guy's, How To Deal With My Crush..?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 01:50:37 am »

EDIT i have to go to bed soon so PLEASE HELP??
evoles into Magkingbird (and gets wings and beak, with flying type and a crown )
pokedox: Magmammal was just a kangaroo until one day he ate coal, and it was so hot he got hot and he wanders the land burning his footsteps.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 06:43:20 am »

How about a little more background? Normally I'd just suggest going for it, but you're mentioning age. How old are you, and how old is she? Frankly I can't suggest it if the age difference would be creepy.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 09:52:04 am »

Ask your parents, then ask her.
My wooden badge was delicious.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 09:53:31 am »

Tell her about it!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 01:36:10 pm »

Pretty much what Fool said.

I'll note that if your parents say it's bad simply because of age then you should probably ignore them. They definitely should be there to help you with dating, to tell you when you're being stupid/etc, but if they're stifling things due to arbitrary shit like age...

Definitely listen to them though if they have any other reasons.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 08:43:36 pm »

Bah, parental approval. Who needs it? Romeo and Juliet were from completely opposing families, and other than that whole dying part things turned out alright for them.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:45:20 pm by King DZA »

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 08:48:01 pm »

In an ideal world, your parents will be there to guide you through various pitfalls and encourage you along the way, as dating is part of growing up. We're not in an ideal world :(
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

mcsafety

• Bay Watcher
  • ;p
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 04:18:50 am »

[quote   author=The Fool   link=topic=119964.msg3845316#msg3845316   date=1354535000]
How about a little more background? Normally I'd just suggest going for it, but you're mentioning age. How old are you, and how old is she? Frankly I can't suggest it if the age difference would be creepy.

i don't wan't to tell you my age!!!!! :oC   how about.. She is only One year apart from me (older)

Tell her about it!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

lolololololo ;p

In an ideal world, your parents will be there to guide you through various pitfalls and encourage you along the way, as dating is part of growing up. We're not in an ideal world :(
HEY your'e from the irc!! hallo kaijew (rofl j/k jk/)

um O but yea well see i don't Know if my parent's will approve Or if hers will.. we have just met and i think they want us to be freinds only i really like her tough :( :(   :'( o and i should say taht he is not my dad by birth hes my moms hudsband but i call him dad its ok
Pretty much what Fool said.

I'll note that if your parents say it's bad simply because of age then you should probably ignore them. They definitely should be there to help you with dating, to tell you when you're being stupid/etc, but if they're stifling things due to arbitrary shit like age...

Definitely listen to them though if they have any other reasons.

haha ummm wll theres kind of  but i dont think its necesary, i just want advice on how to Talk to them a
bout it
[/quote]

mcsafety

• Bay Watcher
  • ;p
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 05:06:26 am »

ug okay i have to go to School now, i will be back later please help..

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 06:43:21 am »

Do what you want to do.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 07:06:13 am »

i just want advice on how to Talk to them a
bout it

"Mother, father, I come to you on this day to inform you that I, your beloved son, have recently been gifted with the most fortunate opportunity of setting my gaze upon a maiden of truly awe-inspiring beauty. How my heart yearns to feel the untainted euphoria that Cupid doth so generously bestow upon affectionate souls inescapably ensnared in the warm embrace of another's love...I humbly ask of you, my dearest parents, that you offer your collective wisdom to aid me in this pursuit. Should you refuse, then I only plead that you do not seek to trample the delicate flower of passion that has begun to sprout between me and the target of my unbridled admiration. Least not before it is first given its rightful chance to bloom."

I myself have never had the need to seriously discuss such a matter with my progenitors, but I assume that is how one would go about it.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 07:09:55 am by King DZA »

Alpha Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 01:05:45 pm »

Soon you will be in high school and soon you will be out of it. Hit that shit, because high school is just full of opportunities. BRO, SO many opportunities, you'll laugh your ass off when you're hitting late teens. Don't mingle on one girl, thinking she'll be the only one. SERIOUSLY, MAN, high school is only good for two things, girls and drugs.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2012, 01:12:56 pm »

Also education.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Alpha Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2012, 01:44:40 pm »

Also education.

If you don't already know how to read. Books save lives bro, years and years and years worth of lives.
Pages: [1] 2