New Fort
- 12 (38.7%)
Use my old, 11 year fort so we can skip straight to the fun part
- 5 (16.1%)
Other (post)
- 6 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: AncientBushes, Yet Another Succession Game! (Noobs Welcome)  (Read 13198 times)

shali8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AncientBushes, Yet Another Succession Game! (Noobs Welcome)
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2012, 06:01:25 pm »

Well, that would work if they weren't all tantruming. So, really, anything I tell them to do is not done.
Besides, its spring already. So my turn is over.
If the majority is insane, the sane must will go to the hospital - Horace Mann Urist McDoctordwarf

The neurotic builds castles in the sky. The psychotic lives in them. The psychiatrist collects the rent - Anonymous

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2012, 06:16:54 pm »

sure i will give it a shot
where will you upload it
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 06:19:26 pm by sackhead »

shali8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2012, 07:07:38 pm »

If the majority is insane, the sane must will go to the hospital - Horace Mann Urist McDoctordwarf

The neurotic builds castles in the sky. The psychotic lives in them. The psychiatrist collects the rent - Anonymous

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2012, 07:12:40 pm »

thanks downloading now

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2012, 07:32:36 pm »

overseas log 2nd granite 253

this may be harder then i thought not only are most of the population depressed their are major food shortages and several lunitics.

i have also noted that 9 dwarfs have died at the botom of the atempted aquifer breach
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 08:57:59 pm by sackhead »

shali8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2012, 07:39:14 pm »

I tried to tell you guys. It is a disaster.

Nine? I thought it was only seven. Plus a dog.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2012, 07:41:41 pm »

Given that some of the corpses are forbidden, it looks like someone dumped the bodies into the water.

shali8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2012, 08:09:54 pm »

no i did that so they wouldn't try to grab any clothing.

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2012, 08:54:08 pm »

23rd of granite

less the a month and already the forts population is down to 11..
on a brighter note most of the survivors seam hapyer and i have orderd the construction of new stocpiles and workshops for ston and wood as the older ones were porly laid out.
to chair everyone up i have asigned evreybody to hauling to clear the miasma.

3rd of Slate
joy of Joys new migrants have arived !
our population now numbers 39

22nd of Slate

some dwarfs continue to goe beserk but are quikly eliminated by our roaving death patrols. our poulation has lowered to 34. with only 4 dwarfs showing signs of depresion 2 0f them children i Think this madnes may be coming to an end

21st hemite

it has bean a while since my last entry, lukily there has only been 1 death since then. unfortunitly the clothier went insane after failing a mood but in good news the new industrial area is complete featuring forges and a huge plump helmit farm down the bottom. also the new depot is finished hopefuly we can trade with the elves before they leave, there booze will come in handy we are compleatly out.

here is a picture of the new industrial area
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 08:57:31 pm by sackhead »

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2012, 09:05:38 pm »

27 Hematite

I have decide to set up 4 goals for my time as overseer i doubt i will be able to finish all of them , but it will give me something to strive four.
1. Bury or memorialise all the dead , probably entombing them in Shali8's massive mausoleum
2. get Booze!!!
3. establish a military
4. set up proper living quarters

shali8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2012, 09:13:02 pm »

It's not my mausoleum. I forgot to even dwarf myself. lol

jesternario

• Bay Watcher
  • Round 1! DANCE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2012, 10:00:42 pm »

Oh good, a silver lining.

Can we get a map of the fortress?
You are never lost as long as you have a trusty and reliable Compass. Mine kept pointing North, so I just removed the red Needle! Problem solved!

Then I proceeded to pick up the rest of the bunnies, the masterfully crafted bronze statue, and its head. The head will be his trophy... But I need money.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2012, 10:04:56 pm »

As most of the misery seems self inflicted, better health and safety practices might be a good core goal. Keeping drowning to a minimum would be a start.

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2012, 10:23:46 pm »

3rd Malchite

More migrants are Poulation is now 43 and a small tickle of boaze is coming in

20th MalChite

I have found a way round the aquifer right beneath my new industrial area!

20th Galena

i was enjoying the news that human merchants had arived when sudely i herd the cry AMBUSH! 4 goblin Macemen and a spearmen by the looks of it. I gave the order and everyone retreated to beyond the cage trams with our new unequiped militry taking up posistion

22nd Galena
lukely the human caravan guards made quick work of the goblins and no one was harmed, this could have ended very badly so i am putting most of my atention into setting up a millitia

1st Limstone

Trading with the humans went well we sold them our gems in exchange for booze

23rd of limstone

its early autum and our fort looks nothing like it used to it is now home to 41 relitively hapy dwarfs with good food suplies and new industries, today is also a special day as minecarts have started taking stone up from the new mines below the aquifer and up to the new stone stockpile directly, weapon production is also of to a good with spears and batle axes as well as sheilds with armour coming next. the squads are ready to start with military training as soon as the furniture for the baracks is compleate. I am also planning on drafting the hunters in as marksdwarfs. also the next batch of cofins is ready to be taken to the mausilium.

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2012, 10:26:09 pm »

none of the deaths are due to accidents all of them a dwarfs going insane and having to be put down or die of thirst.  il try and figure out how to get a map of the fort up
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15