Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Diplomacy- And Nothing of Note Happened  (Read 9329 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Diplomacy- Austria don't get no respect
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2012, 11:02:38 pm »

AUSTRIA! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TAKE BULGARIA!?!
With its army.

Hey man, you started iot first. You want land, go to Russia. The Balkans are mine.
Nein. Enjoy your brown paper packages tied up with string...
((Yeah, I'm already antagonizing Austria with all the conquering, who cares if I jibe at them a little? Not like I can antagonize them more...))

Maybe you guys shouldn't yell out your former alliance plans in public. I think several people here already plotting how to use this.
Um...which part of that implied former alliance? The invasions? That's a pretty crappy alliance.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2012, 11:03:49 pm »

Please little boy, you aren't even a threat! If anything I have to worry about Italy and Russia more than you!
Oh and Russia, for the record;
You won't have Budapest for more than a year.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2012, 11:06:08 pm »

Please little boy, you aren't even a threat! If anything I have to worry about Italy and Russia more than you!
Oh and Russia, for the record;
You won't have Budapest for more than a year.
You are a awful big talker. I'll have banished you by end of spring!

Nein.
NO. IT'S NYET. NO GERMAN FOR YOU.

The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2012, 11:30:35 pm »

Misko I eaisly what you are trying to do, I'm just gonna sit on my easily defendable island and watch this debacle. Your provcations are incredibly transparent to all of us. Stop acting like any angry child and show us the real you. Also I don't give a shit about the Balkans, lol!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2012, 11:34:24 pm »

Misko I eaisly what you are trying to do, I'm just gonna sit on my easily defendable island and watch this debacle. Your provcations are incredibly transparent to all of us. Stop acting like any angry child and show us the real you. Also I don't give a shit about the Balkans, lol!
Hmm. Do you happen to be allyed with Austria?

I treally deosn't matter what you say though, given you're the weakest player here. If Germany and Russia come to a accords on the Baltic, you pretty much perma-screwed.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2012, 11:38:51 pm »

I think the Scandinavian peninsula's at least as important, in part because it is something England might get a foothold in.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2012, 11:39:18 pm »

qI am sooooooo totally allied with Austria, we are screwing so much right now you have no idea ::). I have my hands in one of the Blatic players pants so no matter which way it goes I'm golden. Also even I'm cut off from Scandnavia I still have options.((Post may be edtied if content is a bit to squicky.))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2012, 11:41:22 pm »

I have my hands in one of the Blatic players pants so no matter which way it goes I'm golden. Also even I'm cut off from Scandnavia I still have options.((Post may be edtied if content is a bit to squicky.))
Either you're a massive moron or you're lying. I do think it is the Former though.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2012, 11:45:08 pm »

As you siad Misko, everything we say is carefully calacuated. I'm heading to bd so this conversation between you and me should edn now. Bye!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2012, 11:48:02 pm »

As you siad Misko, everything we say is carefully calacuated. I'm heading to bd so this conversation between you and me should edn now. Bye!
Ahh, But that is the point. Either you slipped, or it was intentional. The only reason it would be intentional, that I am aware of, is to make your position seem stronger then it is. That reason could be a move to open negotioations with either side, hoping they will give you a scrap in exchange for your support and assumed backstab of the other guy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2012, 11:52:42 pm »

Ahh, But that is the point. Either you slipped, or it was intentional. The only reason it would be intentional, that I am aware of, is to make your position seem stronger then it is. That reason could be a move to open negotioations with either side, hoping they will give you a scrap in exchange for your support and assumed backstab of the other guy.
Or he could be trying to make you think that so that you underestimate him. Depends on how deep a game he's playing.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2012, 11:55:29 pm »

Or he could be trying to make you think that so that you underestimate him. Depends on how deep a game he's playing.
That seems quite aa souble play, and,based off my reading of him and his personality, one I find unlikely.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2012, 11:59:56 pm »

Ddude! Tha's totally not my play at alll! I'm really fricken tird becaue it's 12:00 heree!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2012, 12:00:49 am »

Ddude! Tha's totally not my play at alll! I'm really fricken tird becaue it's 12:00 heree!
Dude, it's 12:00 HERE. n00b.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12