Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Question about werebeasts  (Read 717 times)

Funslayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Question about werebeasts
« on: December 01, 2012, 06:40:49 pm »

Could someone tell me what token in the raw file for werebeasts lets them regen limbs once a month?
EDIT:Just to specify i am making a creature that can regen limbs. BTW could i make a syndrome that the creature always has that causes limb regen?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 07:00:18 pm by Funslayer »

Paramatter

• Bay Watcher
  • [POSITION:HERMIT]
    • View Profile
Re: Question about werebeasts
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 07:32:04 pm »

The regeneration is a side-effect of transformation in general, if I recall correctly.

Funslayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 07:38:55 pm »

The regeneration is a side-effect of transformation in general, if I recall correctly.
I mean how do i make a transformation interaction for my creature so i can have him regen limbs?

Paramatter

• Bay Watcher
  • [POSITION:HERMIT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 07:54:54 pm »

That I don't really know.  I'm really out of practice and never really got to messing with interactions in the first place, but I know that was where transformations came in.  This old thread has some transformations in it, albeit granted by secrets, so maybe you can try looking at those for help.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 09:59:07 pm »

Just have a single-frame transformation into any old thing and it'll replicate it.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 02:03:32 pm »

What you can do?Make a transformation effect that transforms the creature (lets say a stone Golem) into itself again.
By what I mean by itself again:lets say it lost a arm (it obviously can't bleed),you can have it transform back into a golem thus regenerating it's arm!
Genius right?
Bonus:Make a creature that cycles through different stage's (as in a creature that can turn from meat to wood to leather to stone to iron to gold to silver to adamantine whenever it wants)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 02:12:10 pm »

Cycling isn't possible because you can't transform a transformed creature unless the transformed creature died somewhere along the way.